Sign in to follow this  

Winners of the forum awards 2002

Those X's are a little.......you know.......something.......but i still wish i had em tounge.gif Although i knew i wasn't going to win from the beginning. But its always good to have a gleam of hope. biggrin.gif

P.S. @ Ralph

Heya, yes i saw the episode of The Simpsons tonight, being i'm a Simpsons maniac. Any idea if this was a hint to anything? Because i added ChunkyLover53 to my aol buddy list right after the episode. Actually, right when commercials came on after that part. But there are no results for the s/n of that name, cept 2 people have it as there member name. If you find anything more from this, please tell me smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Jan. 13 2003,11:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Those X's are a little.......you know.......something.......but i still wish i had em<span id='postcolor'>

Here's a runner up prize for you:

Marijuana.gifMarijuana.gifMarijuana.gifMarijuana.gifMarijuana.gifMarijuana.gif

LOL! I would forever be in someones debt if they could get those at put those under my name. I beg of you, mods, someone.....please! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Jan. 13 2003,11:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL! I would forever be in someones debt if they could get those at put those under my name. I beg of you, mods, someone.....please! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I was just kidding. Don't give in to him, mods! I only promote safe smoking. smile.gif

I find that picture innapropriate and utterly.......hilarious! smile.gif Hey now, i never said smoking cigarettes were safe, god knows they aren't. Hell, i never said marijuana was safe, i know its not. But i'm not gonna sit here and compare the two, i'd go on for ever, and that would be off-topic as hell. And besides, i quit so i could join the army, but i'm still a smoker at heart, and always will be. I still want those under my name! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Jan. 13 2003,12:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but i'm still a smoker at heart, and always will be.<span id='postcolor'>

I hope you change your mind. sad.gif

18019.jpg

Ok, stop spamming, both of you, or I will half your post count smile.gif

First place as "most friendliest contributor" sad.gif What? Do you know the meaning of that? Do you know how much you destroyed my aims and goals?

Being the friendliest basically means:

1. Albert has no opinion, so he got no reason to ever be unfriendly. He agrees with everyone, as long as he is allowed to participate.

2. Albert is an ass-kisser with an opportunistic attitude.

3. Albert is an enthusiastic and optimistic person (uhhh what an insult for a german)

4. Gay people are always friendly and polite so Albert might be gay! (how rude)

5. Albert has to be friendly cause he is weak and he might get hurt if he anoys people.

6. Children are considered cute and friendly---->Albert is perceived as a childish person.

How can you do that to me. I am just starting my career and I want to become an evil boss one day. But you just bombarded my future dreams. I am gonna pay that back one day. Be aware

mad.gif

tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

Congrats to all the winners.

*kicks his computer and blames the dog for not wininng*

Here you go Albert i present you with the evilguide, you can practice there if you like  tounge.gif

Oh and i think the ones that where nominated should get an AIP tag (Allmost Important Person) biggrin.gif  tounge.gif

Oh well .... Congrats to the winners. It still is an honour (though a bit dubious tounge.gif ) to be on the list at all smile.gif I actually got 4 votes! (thanks mom!wink.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Jan. 13 2003,15:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(thanks mom!wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Please clarify.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i pulled this joke on Assault (CAN) once and had laughs..<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, bastard. tounge.gif I was expecting to see that when I went to page 3, and it made me laugh. But not the first time. smile.gif

Reasons why I wasn't even nominated for a single award:

1. Assault (CAN) is not friendly

2. Assault (CAN) is not helpful enough

3. Assault (CAN) hates debating because it gives him stress and takes up too much of his time. So he leaves his debating with TEX (who he voted for).

4. Best contributing? What the hell is that supposed to mean? And how the hell did bn880 get it?

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Jan. 13 2003,13:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">4. Best contributing? What the hell is that supposed to mean? And how the hell did bn880 get it?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, thanks pal. Apparently I got it because people voted for me. To see what it means read the description on the first page. wow.gif

EDIT: You know, you got to vote for who you wanted, saying what you just did is excessive, especially since I do not denounce getting votes like Albert. mad.gif

Lovely lovely.

Finnaly got to a computer with the internet (on holiday).

I miss you all so much! crazy.gif

Good work, keep it up.

Got to appreciate all the time Avon must spend finding all those Yahoo news articles...... smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Jan. 14 2003,05:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Got to appreciate all the time Avon must spend finding all those Yahoo news articles...... smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'd restart my "Shlemazel of the Week" threads but the mods would go chop-chop. sad.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Jan. 14 2003,00:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, thanks pal.  Apparently I got it because people voted for me.  To see what it means read the description on the first page.   wow.gif

EDIT: You know, you got to vote for who you wanted, saying what you just did is excessive, especially since I do not denounce getting votes like Albert.  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Why do you take offence to everything so easily? Sheesh.

Wasn't aware of your help in other forae, no need to blow a gasket.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Jan. 14 2003,07:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You've got a helluva lot of stars avon smile.gif

Avon's Dirty Little Secret smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I believe that one. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Jan. 14 2003,04:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Jan. 14 2003,00:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">4. Best contributing? What the hell is that supposed to mean? And how the hell did bn880 get it?<span id='postcolor'> Yes, thanks pal. Apparently I got it because people voted for me. To see what it means read the description on the first page. wow.gif

EDIT: You know, you got to vote for who you wanted, saying what you just did is excessive, especially since I do not denounce getting votes like Albert. mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Why do you take offence to everything so easily? Sheesh.

Wasn't aware of your help in other forae, no need to blow a gasket.<span id='postcolor'>

First you make an ass of yourself, then you tell me when I should blow a gasket. crazy.gif What's up with that.

Don't play stupid games with me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Jan. 14 2003,19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">First you make an ass of yourself, then you tell me when I should blow a gasket.   crazy.gif   What's up with that.

Don't play stupid games with me.<span id='postcolor'>

/avon shares her popcorn with rest of forum spectators