Sign in to follow this  

Winners of the forum awards 2002

And the winners are:

Most Helpful poster: The Avon Lady

Most Friendly poster: Albert Schweizer

Best debator: Tex[uSMC]

and last but not least:

Best contributing poster: bn880

Congratulations and thank you all for making this forum a friendly interesting place to visit smile.gif

As a token of our appreciation you have been given a honorary member level  - the "VIP" member group. As soon as we manage to upload the picture to the website you will get this picture of Colonel Blake under your member title:

vip.gif

Again, congratulations smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Jan. 13 2003,00:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And what do you get for being voted "admin of the year" ?<span id='postcolor'>

Puns from the other mods. We're supposed to be feared and hated, so I have truly failed tounge.gif

Not all have failed.

But denoir is a personal fav. wink.gif

Kevin

PS Congrats to the VIP's you help make the forum what it is!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Jan. 13 2003,01:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey, I really appreciate it, thank you for making the mistake of voting for me  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

A highly debatable decision.   tounge.gif

Congrats...

But I will have my vengance some day.... biggrin.gif

*stares at his non-existent 2nd place trophy*

Anger rising......anger........anger........anger.......anger...... crazy.gif

tounge.gif

Congrats guys you've earned it.

*gives himself a .1 inch trophy for having 3 votes* tounge.gif

And hey! What's with the kissy-kissies under my avatar, instead of stars? crazy.gif

Diamonds are a girls best friend. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Jan. 13 2003,01:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As a token of our appreciation you have been given a honorary member level  - the "VIP" member group. As soon as we manage to upload the picture to the website you will get this picture of Colonel Blake under your member title:

vip.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You wouldn't, perchance, have an Angelina equivalent pic available in your graphics folder, wouldja? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Jan. 13 2003,07:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">stop spamming Avon.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought a year of unlimited spamming was one of the perks. tounge.gif

I'll be good. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">even col. Blake is saluting the VIP members. what's wrong with that?<span id='postcolor'>

I can live with that. sad.gif

wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Jan. 13 2003,08wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't let one of the losing winning moderators get you down avon! Here you go:

avon.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!

Thanks! biggrin.gif  smile.gif  wink.gif

Moderators, can you use this one for me instead? confused.gif

that wasn't very funny you know :/

scared me there...

don't make me have to shoot your legs!

alright sorry for that..i was just pulling your legs. i pulled this joke on Assault (CAN) once and had laughs...but guess twice is a bit much wink.gif

No problem smile.gif

If you really had banned me, then you'd be in for a fight smile.gif

The reason it was so truly evil and dark... was because the tounge.gif was on a seperate page than the actual ban part wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Jan. 13 2003,08:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you really had banned me, then you'd be in for a fight smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Careful! Ralph sleeps with a glue gun under his pillow.