Sign in to follow this  
Hudson

F/a-18 c "fighting omars" public beta ready

To fix the 'plane hovering while gear is up' problem you have to define the land contact vertices as part of the undercariage selections (front/left/right gear) AS WELL as the levy/pravy tlumic's.

Really nice job btw! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Skaircro @ Jan. 12 2003,08:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To fix the 'plane hovering while gear is up' problem you have to define the land contact vertices as part of the undercariage selections (front/left/right gear) AS WELL as the levy/pravy tlumic's.

Really nice job btw!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Um, no this is not right. That was done the first day I worked on the addon. Not the problem.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sseagle @ Jan. 12 2003,06:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wonder and Too Tall, could you quit requesting things that you know nothing about?  And everyone else while we are at it.  I haven't gotten to whup up on Hudson online in quite some time, and he is always working on this plane, what about his poor daughter???<span id='postcolor'>

LMFAO. . .omg thats too funny. . oh shit. .thats just too fucking funny . . .now i dont know wonder personaly but judgeing from his requests. .he sound like he knows what he is talkin about. . and i spent the past 10 years studing war, weapons at war, and technogy. . .so i DO know what im talkin bout. . and the only thing ive requested was the flares and chaff. . .and i know alot about that. .plus. .feel free to take ur shelterd little ass on over to this page right here and see that i DO know what im talking about with ECMs.

http://www.raytheon.com/products/alr67/

now that ur done feeling stupid. . .hudson has been online on ICQ alot. .been talking to him. .and ofering first hand advice for this project. . ..oooo dont u feel dumb!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Jan. 12 2003,18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sseagle @ Jan. 12 2003,06:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wonder and Too Tall, could you quit requesting things that you know nothing about?  And everyone else while we are at it.  I haven't gotten to whup up on Hudson online in quite some time, and he is always working on this plane, what about his poor daughter???<span id='postcolor'>

LMFAO. . .omg thats too funny. . oh shit. .thats just too fucking funny . . .now i dont know wonder personaly but judgeing from his requests. .he sound like he knows what he is talkin about. . and i spent the past 10 years studing war, weapons at war, and technogy. . .so i DO know what im talkin bout. . and the only thing ive requested was the flares and chaff. . .and i know alot about that. .plus. .feel free to take ur shelterd little ass on over to this page right here and see that i DO know what im talking about with ECMs.

http://www.raytheon.com/products/alr67/

now that ur done feeling stupid. . .hudson has been online on ICQ alot. .been talking to him. .and ofering first hand advice for this project. . ..oooo dont u feel dumb!<span id='postcolor'>

I'm pretty sure he meant you know nothing of O2 Modelling.

OOOO DON'T YOU FEEL DUMB tounge.gif

Man too tall, you are quick, but you say you are an expert in ECM, such as flares and chaff, which by the way are countermeasures, and nothing about them is electronic.

My point is that if you want something perfect, why don't you make your own?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sseagle @ Jan. 12 2003,19:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man too tall, you are quick, but you say you are an expert in ECM, such as flares and chaff, which by the way are countermeasures, and nothing about them is electronic.

My point is that if you want something perfect, why don't you make your own?<span id='postcolor'>

True. ECM Is regarded as ACTIVE coutermeasures. It's a device that emits radar energy to the enemy radar's side beams. This creates false targets on the enemy's radar screen at the direction the enemy radar antenna is facing at the time. As the antenna sweeps from side to side, the enemy's scope will gradually be filled with these false targets.

Chaff on the other hand presents a real physical target to the radar and it shows only on the spot where the chaff cloud is deployed. Chaff is regarded as PASSIVE countermeasures, as it doesn't emit anyhing. it just reflects the enemy's radar energy.

When I put it in my res addon folder and want to start ofp it says that I need version 1.91 and I use 1.90 in the read me stays works under 1.90 and above fix this problem

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sseagle @ Jan. 12 2003,19:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man too tall, you are quick, but you say you are an expert in ECM, such as flares and chaff, which by the way are countermeasures, and nothing about them is electronic.

My point is that if you want something perfect, why don't you make your own?<span id='postcolor'>

first off id like to start off by saying u are a true moron. . .a real fucking idiot. . . now i never claimed to be an expert. . i said i know alot. .doesnt make me an expert. . .now secondly. . ."ECM, such as flares and chaff, which by the way are countermeasures, and nothing about them is electronic." allow me to spell this out for you ok?. . .now this may hurt ur head. .cuz i know u dont think to often. .so jsut take this next bit of info very slowly ok?. . .ready? here we go

E = ELECTRONIC

C = COUNTER

M = MEASURE

ok ill give ur brain time to stop smoking there. . . .ok are you able to think again?. . . i know you're not much for thinking cause its obvious u dont do it often. my team is already workin on our own addons thank you very much someone which can not be disclosed at this current time and or place.

and last but not least. .i request .. .oh im sorry i used a big word u might not understand. . .i ASK that u not talk unless u have anything INTELEGENT to say. . and furthermore i ask that u rid this world of one more idiot and that you throw yourself infront of a bus. the rest of my thoughts and comments can be read in my comment posted below all my posts. . .let me intruct you cuz i know ur too stuipd to realize where it is. .look down just a little bit. .there u go. .see u can do it. .now go back to special ed u jack ass biggrin.gif

Too Tall quit being so god damn arrogant.

OOHHH WOW YOU KNOW A LOT ABOUT COUNTER-MEASURES!!! Good for you, but that doesn't make anyone else inferior to you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Jan. 12 2003,21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Too Tall quit being so god damn arrogant.

OOHHH WOW YOU KNOW A LOT ABOUT COUNTER-MEASURES!!!  Good for you, but that doesn't make anyone else inferior to you.<span id='postcolor'>

never said it did. . i just dont like this guy. . i cant stand stupid ppl. .and he ranks right up at the top

one more thing if you dont like what i have to say. . .then piss off

Will you guys stop fighting already! And TooTall, if you don't like someone, keep it to yourself! Don't bring it in this forum! This is not a place for insulting people!

Yeah, those two are pretty mouthy for n00bs.

Maybe we should make them wear pink tutus and duke it out in a jelly filled tub.

Could we please not get this thread locked over silly crap? Thanks biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ Jan. 12 2003,14:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When I put it in my res addon folder and want to start ofp it says that I need version 1.91 and I use 1.90 in the read me stays works under 1.90 and above fix this problem<span id='postcolor'>

I would have to say something is wrong on your end, alot of my friends use 1.90 and they test this plane with me everytime I add something. Its not the addon.

just to let you all know this forums thread brought up my disinterest in this guy.

and im not here to be liked. .im here to voice my opinons and my ideas. . .and speaking of childish i think its hilarious how just about all of u get all jumpy and pissed off over this. .this is to funny

and again i state. .u dont like what i have to say or my opinions on this matter. .. PISS OFF biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Jan. 13 2003,00:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and again i state. .u dont like what i have to say or my opinions on this matter. .. PISS OFF biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Funny thing - when someone annoys a lot of people here at the forums, you generally fins it's THEM that pisses off, in the form of a ban or post restriction.

Also, apologies to Hudson, this thread is being hijacked from it's original purpose by stupid squabbling.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Jan. 13 2003,00:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">just to let you all know this forums thread brought up my disinterest in this guy.

and im not here to be liked. .im here to voice my opinons and my ideas. . .and speaking of childish i think its hilarious how just about all of u get all jumpy and pissed off over this. .this is to funny

and again i state. .u dont like what i have to say or my opinions on this matter. .. PISS OFF biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You wanna bitch and yell at someone? PM them. We don't want to get this thread locked of stupid crap like how you are doing!

Back on topic...

I like how I can see more when I'm in the cokpit. In this plane I can look all the way up. But in most other ones my head is limited to looking up, Only goes up like 45 degrees sometimes. It seems I can do a full 90 degree looking up in this one. Nice extra feature smile.gif

NO!  The gidion cluster is 3 cm too far from the jypy reflux conducer!  Get it right!

Also, that cable arrestor is at least 3 molecules too far back.

biggrin.gif

I love this plane.  It handles awesome-ly!  We've already played a topgun mission I made with it, the F15 and the F14 dogfighting it, guns only and it's a load of fun.

Oh yeah, and I like that the AA missiles aren't overly accurate on it. That's the bad thing about the other jets is the AA is so damned accurate that it's a simple point, click, shoot to nail an air target. It took the fun out of it. Still, I think guns are the most fun. Now with Chaff, it'd really be cool, especially against the ADATS and Tunguska in that mission.

gonemad.gifbiggrin.gif  LMAO. . .thanks guys for all the laughs. . .im outy. . . u guys are too funny. . .

great plane hud. .love it . . .also i like how the chaff comes out of the right. .then left. .how it varys. . .thats pretty cool. . .great job. . . biggrin.gif  love u all. .peace!. . .im out wink.gif

oh and hud. . .thanks for "letting" me shoot u down tounge.gif

new_smilie_colors1.gif

1 suggestion;

The AGM's, could you slow those like how the AA were before? It was like a speed of 1,200. Dunno if it were kph or mph... I just call it OFP speed biggrin.gif I'm prolly the only one who wants it tho. I just like the effect smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ Jan. 12 2003,13:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When I put it in my res addon folder and want to start ofp it says that I need version 1.91 and I use 1.90 in the read me stays works under 1.90 and above fix this problem<span id='postcolor'>

Try putting it in your OFP/Addons folder, not the Res/Addons folder.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hellfish6 @ Jan. 13 2003,05:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ Jan. 12 2003,13:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When I put it in my res addon folder and want to start ofp it says that I need version 1.91 and I use 1.90 in the read me stays works under 1.90 and above fix this problem<span id='postcolor'>

Try putting it in your OFP/Addons folder, not the Res/Addons folder.<span id='postcolor'>

Hi

leave it in ur Res\addon folder

and upgrade to 1.91 u lazy a** biggrin.gif