Sign in to follow this  
Hudson

F/a-18 c "fighting omars" public beta ready

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ Jan. 09 2003,02:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is there a download mirror anywhere?<span id='postcolor'>

Well, is there?

I though that someone had made it so their plane could be invoulnerable lol.  By bad.'

And where can I get that tornado. on OFP Info they've got no link.

for one thing jetstream is wierd in ofp and it does and doesnt add a cool effect but for the sake of realism i would leave it off... because think of it as the cessna... the prop spins when the engine is idle but think of it as a jet stream instead of a prop because a jetstream will never be coming out of the jet well you are sitting there running the jet idle on the ground.. so logically its not realistic at all.

I see jets with streamers flying above my city all the time. Didn't the A4 skyhawk team get it working realistically? I didn't test the new version. If they did I'd just find out how they did it and put it on the hornet. I don't think it'd look that fake unless its there all the time, yeah then that'd be pretty fake. I'd also take the map thats on the hud inside the hornet and change it to something different than Everon.

wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ Jan. 10 2003,02wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ingame the flares protect from gunfire, unlike real life, correct?<span id='postcolor'>

i dunno i dont stick around long enuf to find out im getting shot at. . i drop my ordance and get the feck out of there

The chaff idea is excellent. Ill work on it.

I am wondering why my drop tank is still the darker grey hmm....

Too tall, you might wanna edit that pic down to 100k or less before the mods remove it.

Hudson, is there a download link anywhere?

The origional download link was removed because everyone sucked up our bandwidth. I sent emails to opflashpoint.org and ofp.gamezone.cz to see if they could host it but no reply yet. Im not sure if anyone has it up for download right now or not sad.gif

good news hud ol buddy. . .i gotta freind with a nice lil website goin. .and he has ofered to host ur addon as a d/l

Loc-Dog will be posting the link soon as it takes awhile to upload the 9MB file

well its a good addon. . .and until you can get a better site to host it. .we will gladly ofer ours. . .

loc-dog is now un-hosting hornet as its found a new site for final d/l needs smile.gif

and i found this one too on one of my fav addons sites

F/A-18 Hornet

now mabe in return u can make a flare system for the plane? wink.gif  lol sorry couldnt resist

Do we want the tailhook to be user controlled or on the gear event handler?

hook.jpg

Aww man! NOT THERE!!! the hook's in the wrong place! I'ts supposed to be further back between the engine nozzles!

vinhornover.jpg

I thought you knew better than that!

mad.gif

"The AN/ALR-67(V)3&4 countermeasures receiving set provides the best protection for pilots and aircraft.

The ALR-67(V)3&4 countermeasures receiving set is a fourth generation radar warning receiver slated to serve as the U.S. Navy standard on front-line carrier-based F/A-18C/D/E/F tactical aircraft. The advanced special receiver (ASR) is designed to enhance the survivability of air crews and their weapon platforms by providing improved situational awareness.

The ASR system uses modern technology to compress a sophisticated radar warning receiver into a less than 100-pound system that meets the U.S. Navy's current and projected electronic warfare needs. It is the only radar warning receiver to use a fully channelized receiver architecture and the power of dual 32-bit processors that meet the standards of the Joint Integrated Avionics Working Group."

some other facts to think about  biggrin.gif

i know im obsessed with this ECM stuff

http://www.raytheon.com

So the arrester hook swings from front to back? ok. Changing it.

NOO! Not from front to back! It swings back right between the engine nozzles! You want me to draw a picture? Where did you get the idea that it's supposed to be where you put it?Email me your email address, so i can send you a picture.

here's an ok (crappy) pic of where it should be

f-18-indy-cat.jpg

ok the smoke's in the way but that lil black dot between the engines is the back of the tailhook