Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Vote your most friendly fellow poster in 2002!

2002 was a year of strong growth for the Flashpoint forums. An influx of new members early in the year, and the release of Resistance saw further growth. And this has contributed to the richness of discussion and debate here on the forums.

And so in the spirit of rewarding the contributions of our members, the moderators have decided to hold a vote for 'best of' in four categories.

While there are many, many people deserving of recognition, Ikonboard only allows 10 entries for each poll. And so after lengthy discussions, the top 10 members in each category were decided by the mods, and shall be voted on by the forum members.

This poll is for:

Most friendly: This category is to recognise the most friendly member of the forum. These are the people that always seem to have something positive to say, or by their cheerfully quirky demeanours make the forums a more enjoyable place.

Why did we choose the above choices?

PiNs Da Smoke was nominated for bringing a "herbal" type of friendliness to the forums.

Even faced with the worst flames, Fallen Paladin has always turned the other cheek, always being friendly.

Although he got overthrown as the Forum President, Aaron Kane never held a grudge and kept being as friendly as always.

Despite the loss of his beloved "Therapy Thread" Major Fubar has remained as one of the most open hearted forum members.

While it is true that Hovmand has repeatedly threatened to invade Skĺne he has always done it cheerfully.

Albert Schweizer has always been as polite as is humanly possible towards both new and old forum members.

Jester983 may not be the most debating member, he certainly participated in a manner that did not offend any member, and showed great deal of respect to others.

RED --- Not only does he provide insightful and helpful comments, but he also does it in a friendly manner. You have yet to see him raise his "voice".

Rob is a very likable forum member because of his friendly attitude towards fellow members.

Supah is always in good friendly mood and that is contagious.

Well it was a decision between Red and Pins. But pins usually just brags about his chicken amongst other things... But we wont go into that wink.gif So Red gets it smile.gif

I thank the people for their votes and I am so damn ashame now that I dont know what to say! confused.gif

This is probably the best way to make me shut up!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Jan. 03 2003,21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well it was a decision between Red and Pins. But pins usually just brags about his chicken amongst other things... But we wont go into that wink.gif So Red gets it smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Same here...

Albert? I don't know about that, he's usually just thinking of some girls that's why. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

*steps up to the podium while holding moistened tissue*

You guys.....aww.....you guys......*sniffles*....Id just like to thank my agent, that little mouse under my desk that eats the crumbs i drop while eating, and most importantly, the "greens" that induce the hunger that helps me feed that little mouse.

*walks away sobbing*

biggrin.gif

P.S.

After reviewing my post, i noticed there could be a small mis-understanding while reading. That tissue is moistened from TEARS OF JOY and SNOT! Not anything else! Perverts.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Jan. 04 2003,06:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">thank my agent<span id='postcolor'>

*Raises hand high*

That would be me... biggrin.gif

I voted for pins for this

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Advice? No. People, take my message not as some sleep deprived, drug induced rant. Take it as a warning. A warning of what, you say? Well thats just it, i don't know. And niether do you. So, do you see the problem that inevitabley insues? Well I hope so! If you don't, then you better head yer ass over to Lens Crafters and get prescribed some of those things that let you see better, you know, those things. Ah well, it doesn't matter the size of the nut, just how salty it is, AM I RIGHT!?!? But seriously folks, this is no joke. Stop laughing damnit! I just said its not a joke! Ok ok, i can see the funny in that joke. O wait, damnit, its not a joke! This is ridiculous people, i can't work under these conditions. Is it raining? Bah, what was I talking about? O yea, old men.....beards.....avoid em. <span id='postcolor'>

I saved this on my desktop for some reason I cant remember

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 04 2003,02:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Even faced with the worst flames, Fallen Paladin has always turned the other cheek, always being friendly.<span id='postcolor'>

*sniff* /me wipes tears from cheek

I voted for supah. He`s been here for very long and has provided me with a lot of fun and was always nice and polite.

Red is the man for me.

The ones that visit the mission edititing section frequently know why biggrin.gif

My respect to RED

Wasn't it USSOLDIER11B who created the "therapy thread" and not Major Fubar?

What the.... im nominated for something? smile.gif

And look i got one vote, that really touches me (no i didnt vote for myself)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ Jan. 04 2003,19:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Baaahh shaddap tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

summer18.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 03 2003,19:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ Jan. 04 2003,19wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Baaahh shaddap tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

summer18.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Damn, i've seen that pic about a billion times in the last 2 months...

You love that one don't you? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn, i've seen that pic about a billion times in the last 2 months...

<span id='postcolor'>

The Avonlady is getting old biggrin.gif

00002321.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Jan. 04 2003,19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn, i've seen that pic about a billion times in the last 2 months...

<span id='postcolor'>

The Avonlady is getting old  biggrin.gif

00002321.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Hey! We just chucked an OS/2 machine a month ago.

Maybe you're right. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ Jan. 04 2003,18:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this is gay confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

you know, noone is forcing you to look at this thread bro. By the way, your sig is misspelled: it's "you're", not "your".