Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Vote your most helpful fellow poster in 2002!

I never lay a hand on them!

I let their father do it. biggrin.gif

Sometimes I have lots of time. Some times I have very little. This is my first post today and today doesn't look anything as leisurely as yesterday. sad.gif

My children are pretty well behaved. They're part of the "programming" work I do. tounge.gif The worst is getting the bugs out. Yes, the special shampoo and comb variety, too (though there's been a major decrease in such incidents over the last 10 years or so).

Why am I talking to you all? wow.gif

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 06 2003,11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why am I talking to you all? wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Cuz you love us all

Kegetys of course, his help in tecnical issues considering addon making and other issues has been priceless xmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blake @ Jan. 08 2003,16:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kegetys of course, his help in tecnical issues considering addon making and other issues has been priceless  xmas.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Please send me back the 10,000 Markkaas I mailed you the other day or I'll................. or I'll ......................... sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 08 2003,16:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please send me back the 10,000 Markkaas I mailed you the other day<span id='postcolor'>

Finnish marks are worthless now ;P

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Jan. 08 2003,16:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 08 2003,16:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please send me back the 10,000 Markkaas I mailed you the other day<span id='postcolor'>

Finnish marks are worthless now ;P<span id='postcolor'>

Well why do you think I sent them! mad.gif

Oops.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 08 2003,15:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Jan. 08 2003,16:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 08 2003,16:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please send me back the 10,000 Markkaas I mailed you the other day<span id='postcolor'>

Finnish marks are worthless now ;P<span id='postcolor'>

Well why do you think I sent them! mad.gif

Oops.<span id='postcolor'>

If they are worthless, why do you want them back wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 07 2003,16:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blake @ Jan. 08 2003,16:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kegetys of course, his help in tecnical issues considering addon making and other issues has been priceless  xmas.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Please send me back the 10,000 Markkaas I mailed you the other day or I'll................. or I'll .........................  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Or you'll send him a PM and beg him to give them back?

without any doubt

Avon Lady stole my heart wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JRMZ @ Jan. 09 2003,22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">without any doubt

Avon Lady stole my heart  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I was aiming for the kidneys. Back to anatomy 101 I go!

I voted for avonlady, she is a god-send! Plus i know why she wants her 10,000 Markkaas back. It's so she can try and fool another person who is on the slightly slow side