Sign in to follow this  
Koolkid101

Addons you want

Voted for tanks, coz there's still a lack of quantity and quality on those vehicles since OFP was released.

Beside Infantry i think tanks are the most important part of the game. Also more amphibious landing craft or marine units would be great coz the engine only allow us fight the islands.

Regards

GM

Don't forget the EAST side!! Most of the addons made for the WEST... They don't have any chance if they don't got new units.

why do you vote for guns? why? why?!

There are about a million guns addons out there, and most of them are useless. In flashpoint especially, a gun is a gun. Just download the HK pack and shut up.

But ships and tanks........ now thats another thing. I say we should be working on ships and tanks. They are what makes operation flashpoint great (well, the tanks anyway) and i think that we should have more ships and tanks.

HURAAH!

xmas.gif

I'd like some combat ships for west. Other than the LSD-48 all the ships are for east(Bubr, patrol boat, and the Pauk). A Perry class frigate or a cyclone would do.

What I'd like to see is a real mortar unit. A mortar that works like one... screw the fancy planes, choppers and tanks. This is an infantry simulation and indirect fire is what we need.

There are several mortars out. There is some in NamPack 2 for example.

And how about HIGH QUALITY ISLANDS........ot just joke islands....im talking about HIGH quality well done islands....if enuff people will become willing to download the great islands it opens up ALOT for mission designers....

Kevin

wot is "units"

thats seems a little vague....

isn't almost everything on that list units?

units are like pplz like the amazon pack, sory bout forgeting the islands, and guns

I voted boats but I meant ships. Ships like a command vessel, and an aircraft carrier. Stuff like that I feel we need.

Well, appart from guns, I would like to see more ships, but I would like to be able to enter them (like the LSD).

Well here's my wishlist:

Tanks and all the other armored vehicles would do fine for me. Tanks like the one's from sigma's (good looks, realistic (as far as I know), etc. etc.) and IFV's/APC's too.

Another is a new animation for the soldiers when they are at "safe". Instead of hanging their guns on their shoulders they should lower them or something. And some decent real life Island would be nice too. smile.gif

3 things.....

1. ruskie planes like punkrockers tu-26(bomber like b2 but not stealth)

2.NAM UNITS AND ADDONS(like foxholes and tunnels and green barets)

3.BAS BLACKHAWK!!!!!!!

this would very much please me biggrin.gif

I voted for objects. I WANT OBJECTS! New buildings, like shopping centres, town halls, hospitals, and enterable versions of the ones already in the editor, like the messhalls and officers quarters.

Cheers

Mr B

I would like someone to make a seal unit with a stoner 63 for

vitnam missions.and maybe have him with blue jeans on.

Guest BratZ

I voted for other,I just want the odd and unique stuff

Anything else I am finally able to make myself!!

Oh but to help whoever started this...from the list I think Ships! Whether Carrier (i'd like) to destroyer,patrol boats,

Even a cruise ship and on to viking

where are all the boat people? I like choppers and planes

I voted tanks. More specifically, I'd love to see some nice WWII era armor WITH appropriate crews. I just think it would rule to be on the roof of a Kingtiger, Panther, or normal Tiger, rolling along through Malden and yelling "All your base are belong to us!"