Sign in to follow this  
Koolkid101

Addons you want

Two things I can't belive no-one has made yet :

- A UAZ with mounted MG (Keg made a sample-demo-beta, but never released it)

- An M47 Dragon launcher (which IMHO should be the default West AT weapon, instead of the Cral Gustav)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would like someone to make a seal unit with a stoner 63 for

vitnam missions.and maybe have him with blue jeans on. <span id='postcolor'>

Nam Pack 2 also includes exactly what you said above.

I think there's alot of code that was left out of the engine that is left up to the mission editors to do. I want Bis to implement that code into the engine. Ofp is so uncomplete.

i personally want new helos... but i think the best way to bring something new to ofp is to create new objects like whole towns or new islands... cause there actually is nothing like a bigger town or a real city in ofp yet... would like to see that...

Voted objects..

I posted an addon request earlier in this forum for A Control Tower for the airfields, as well as antennas. not much response last time i checked  tounge.gif

Other things that came to mind are potable watertanks, "sandbagtemplates" and other "green stuff" to brighten up the often bleak locations.

Oh and this: RUSSIAN JETS !

L8r,

TopCover

I voted for choppers.

Untill i have the CH-53 sitting in my addonfolder i ll keep voting for choppers tounge.gif

Happy Newyear everyone !

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The_Watcher @ Jan. 02 2003,15:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want a CH-53 too. I think BAS is/will be making one .<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah they are.

But they are such damn perfectionists tounge.gif

J/K

Actualy i m waiting more on that one then the one from IL or VBS ( should they ever want to release units from it )

I want more conflicts.

Wait.........that doesn't sound right.

I want more armies, ,weapons and terrains for various real and theoretical military conflicts.

Until now, OFP's been about NATO versus Russia. If and when IL comes out we should have another conflict with different armies.

This is what I like about the Nam Pack for example.

This is what I'm waiting for (in vain, I believe) from the Lost Brothers mod.

And I'm waiting for a complete all out WWII mod. Some of the WWII addons released so far are very impressive.

OK, I'll shut up now. smile.gif

Yeah we need good, realistic addons. Much of useful vehicles, weapons and units in one pack, not just dozen different vehicles which you have to upgrade to version 1.4 to just play MP becouse it wasn't originally tested and it was launched to bublic beta test before it was ready.

And people, try to do something that is not already made before, but if you, do remember to do it better.

Ermm.. Prospero's Kiev AC and a decent Godzilla or King-Kong addon; then i could die happy..