AlexisFR

s_000_000_lco.paa Terrain builder

Yes i deleted all in my folder :/ and noni don’t have maplegend.png.png :(

Go to Arma 3 Tools > Preferences > Buldozer Configurator and re configure it, be sure that you don't check the option "Use Buldozer from the install directory of the game. "

Also check that in the mapframe options the output root folder is like this: "p:\yourmap\"

Good luck!

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, AlFaMoDz said:

Go to Arma 3 Tools > Preferences > Buldozer Configurator and re configure it, be sure that you don't check the option "Use Buldozer from the install directory of the game. "

Also check that in the mapframe options the output root folder is like this: "p:\yourmap\"

Good luck!

no, no, no! don't go using arma tools o rinstalling bulldozer on P drive. That's like saying use arma tools to extract game data!

Please don't spread misinformation, we have another of that with youtube

On 5/11/2018 at 4:16 PM, RoF said:

no, no, no! don't go using arma tools o rinstalling bulldozer on P drive. That's like saying use arma tools to extract game data!

Please don't spread misinformation, we have another of that with youtube

I said that because it happened to me, I configured the Buldozer with the installation folder of Arma 3 by default and when using the Buldozer the layers did not load.

The Buldozer did not look for them in disk P they looked for it in the Arma directory 3 and that's why I had the same error as him.

9 minutes ago, RoF said:

Well your mistake was using arma tools to start with. No doubt you used Arma tools to extract the game data and mount the drive.

The correct way of setting up the P drive and bulldozer is like this https://pmc.editing.wiki/doku.php?id=arma3:tools:setup-p-drive

Yes, as you said that's the correct way to configure the P drive but in the Buldozer Configurator there's an option that can be checked accidentally and can cause this error.

defb252908f7047ddace7372bcbbef9d.png

That's why you don't even touch any of that.

And even if you did click that, its not going to look for you P drive in the arma folder. Most of use run buldozer via arma3.exe anyway