Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

They look pretty good this way too wink_o.gif How do you get those shots of the LAW projectile? smile_o.gif

Parvus, your pictures ROCK!!!

If Bohemia wants to sell some more copy's of the game they just need to use your last picts.

Great stuff!!!

They look pretty good this way too wink_o.gif How do you get those shots of the LAW projectile? smile_o.gif

slowdown the time with "setAccTime"

shots taken with 1/500 of normal time tounge_o.gif

Hi guys i know its not photografy what i post but ontopic, can you help me with something ? I would need the author of the pic where a Russian Naval Marine (suchey's) holding an ak with facemask...

Thanks guys

rbeni12

Quote[/b] ]

EiZei:

Yes, that MiG-21 passed between those wires.

Which radio tower is it on this screenshot???

It is on page 450.

..the pic where a Russian Naval Marine (suchey's) holding an ak with facemask...  

Thanks guys

rbeni12

lol .. there are probably 348648 pics with that motive in this thread. would be better if you quote the pic you refer to smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

EiZei:

Yes, that MiG-21 passed between those wires.

Which radio tower is it on this screenshot???

It is on page 450.

Nah... and i dont have that pic.. its black and white , here are some screenshots , thanks for the help though

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

@ Dec. 23 2003,09:51)]Parvus, your pictures ROCK!!!

If Bohemia wants to sell some more copy's of the game they just need to use your last picts.

Great stuff!!!

...sounds like a x-mas gift for me! Muchos gracias Sven!

@rbeni12: Such(ey) like this? Tell us your intentions, maybe somebody makes a pic for you...

BI_WG_NEW2_3-2.jpg

My way of making screenshots makes them quite large...and the jpeg compression always screw them up.

I paste into photoshop, resize to 800x600, and sharpen 1 level. Anybody got a better way? I also have Corel Photopaint but I don't use it for screenshots.

Anyway, more anims...

Marines still lazy mofos.

Under fire by guerrilas.

After the firefight.

My way of making screenshots makes them quite large...and the jpeg compression always screw them up.

I paste into photoshop, resize to 800x600, and sharpen 1 level. Anybody got a better way? I also have Corel Photopaint but I don't use it for screenshots.

Anyway, more anims...

Under fire by guerrilas.

After the firefight.

When you will release these anims?

Not really thinking about releasing them... they're all static at the moment, so they just serve an eye-candy purpose.

Static? COOL biggrin_o.gif

They'll be super eye-candy for my screens biggrin_o.gif

Anyway, more anims...

Under fire by guerrilas.

After the firefight.

I use PSP 7. First thing I do is cut out the elements like cursor, HUD,etc...Then I soften the image, then enhance the edges, then soften again, then enhance the edges again. Then I play around with the illumination, followed by contrast and brightness levels, then I add a border and finally resize smile_o.gif

I can have a nice picture in little more than 2 minutes smile_o.gif

Hey guys i dont want to involved in this conversion, but i have a suggestion, i think that a good picture can be good without editing and more better maybe with editing but you cant change the default pic that you make the edited pictture from.

rbeni12

...and sharpen 1 level. Anybody got a better way?

Hmm, don't use sharpen unless it's really necessery. Sharpening is the first thing that comes out of the picture if not used wisely wink_o.gif. Even some brightness & contrast alone can do amazing things.

What about my pics? I dont do anything to them except up the contrast a bit so it looks as it does in OFP otherwise its too dark.

What about my pics? I dont do anything to them except up the contrast a bit so it looks as it does in OFP otherwise its too dark.

I add +1.26 gamma to my image or change the gamma in OFP.

Quote[/b] ]Just press [.] key in the Numpad area if your the leader and choose your angle.

If I do that, I'm like 20ft away from my guy. Is there any way to zoom or something?