Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Smells "Behind Enemy lines" all the way Major Fubar smile.gif

Nice

Hey Jap: Where can I get those SEALS you have in your pictures? Please post a link. smile.gif

This is a new script I'm workin on. Once you get shot up enough your back end can bust into flames and you begin to lose fuel.

"IM GOING DOWN!"

1016-Harnu.jpg

Rotor failure script. Thank you vectorboson smile.gif

"Novermber one Going down over lipany!"

1017-Harnu.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Feb. 02 2003,18:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">100 Years...

996-Harnu.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

which beautiful plane is that on the right and where can i download it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RMATICH @ Feb. 05 2003,22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey Jap: Where can I get those SEALS you have in your pictures? Please post a link.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It's SOAR units from Ballistic Addon Studio, probably comes with the MH-47.

Jamesia, that's Hudson's F18 Hornet. Search for it in AM:Complete.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RMATICH @ Feb. 05 2003,22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey Jap: Where can I get those SEALS you have in your pictures? Please post a link.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey,

Sorry wasnt online yesterday.

It s Lostbrothers HKpack 2

Download link.

I think you ll need Flippers M4 pack with it. Not sure cause i m at work.

Cheers.

/Edit.

Neo is halfright tounge.gif

Those pics are from my last co op and the pilots i use in that one are the SOAR pilots from BAS's MH-47

Oops, crap, first I posted saying it was either HK Pack or HK Pack 2 and posted link. Then I checked with another guy (Hamish aka Iron_Rain), and he said it was BAS units, lol. So I edited my post.. crazy.gif

Here we go, a photo from my upcoming coop.

cut-wings-1.jpg

Nice pic neo.

You blew his head clean off tounge.gif

Oh, yeah, never believe anything a guy named hamish says  biggrin.gif  crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Feb. 06 2003,13:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RMATICH @ Feb. 05 2003,22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey Jap: Where can I get those SEALS you have in your pictures? Please post a link.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey,

Sorry wasnt online yesterday.

It s Lostbrothers HKpack 2

Download link.

I think you ll need Flippers M4 pack with it. Not sure cause i m at work.

Cheers.

/Edit.

Neo is halfright tounge.gif

Those pics are from my last co op and the pilots i use in that one are the SOAR pilots from BAS's MH-47<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks. I think I allready got that M4 pack. I'm going to try that HK2 pack now. I has HK 1. smile.gif

Jamesia,

Where can I download that huge jet that's in your pic?

bigpoppa,

Where can i get the script that you can climb up a rope in a blackhawk?

Also where can I download the rotor failure script for blackhawks?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nopulse @ Feb. 07 2003,13:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jamesia,

Where can I download that huge jet that's in your pic?

bigpoppa,

Where can i get the script that you can climb up a rope in a blackhawk?

Also where can I download the rotor failure script for blackhawks?<span id='postcolor'>

Nopulse,

That s the Antonov.

You can download it .... Here

The rappelscript wasn t finished i think he said, think he was waiting on a new animation.

Yeah, me wants tailrotor failure script too smile.gif

Cheers

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ Feb. 07 2003,15:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tailrotor failure script is available at OFP Editing Center..<span id='postcolor'>

But Vectorboson's updated his. That's where I got mine from. (Used in the blackhawk pick a few pages back)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Feb. 07 2003,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ Feb. 07 2003,15:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tailrotor failure script is available at OFP Editing Center..<span id='postcolor'>

But Vectorboson's updated his.  That's where I got mine from.  (Used in the blackhawk pick a few pages back)<span id='postcolor'>

K, Vektorboson's tailrotor script is available at his website. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ Feb. 08 2003,15:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Feb. 07 2003,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ Feb. 07 2003,15:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tailrotor failure script is available at OFP Editing Center..<span id='postcolor'>

But Vectorboson's updated his.  That's where I got mine from.  (Used in the blackhawk pick a few pages back)<span id='postcolor'>

K, Vektorboson's tailrotor script is available at his website. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nope. That one is the one with a little buggieness in it. His revised one gets rid of the annoying little "jump" then chopper does when it goes down.

Yes, I'm just too lazy and have too little time to make a zip and readme and all that stuff, so here's the downloadlink:

tailrotor.sqs

EDIT:

I am still waiting for the animation regarding the rappel-script.