Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Probably a gamma setting or somethin on the program people use to save the screenshots....my screenshots always seem to be quite bright, sometimes to bright.

Kevin

Don't look behind you...

LGB

Fury from the sky:

airborne drop

Bigpoppa, actually it's the Delta Ops campaign, but you are right about the 3 su's and the Shilka that camps out near the forest.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Barier @ Jan. 11 2003,23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Check this out:

Swec was trying to break a world record or something like that

So here are some SS's

80 people on SWEC server

People trying to gather in valley

Some people throwing grenades

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Man it was mad, total chaos  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

GODDAMN!!!! Insane crazy.gif

How was the ping/lag?

Lag was bad biggrin.gif

Everyonehad 100000 desync when killing adn shoting started biggrin.gif

Posts from my picks of my battle in Northern Ireland [against the I.R.A.] with a team of police swat members will be posted soon. Got to get a jpg converter first. smile.gif

10959385.pics.jpg

This Combat Reporter Dan [Draco] Garna. Reporting live fro mthe small town of Montignac.

Here, I enter combat upon the small town with two squads of Canadian Infanteer's. In the picture above, you can clearly see one of my new buddies, named Johnathan Smith, firing a HRAAW at a Russian T-90 tank.

While my partners missle did not completly destory it, the tank was demolished after another from a trooper in a second squad fired its missle. More on the attack soon.

La Mougne, or however you spell it. Me and the 2nd Infanteer Regiment took heavy casualties as we invaded the town. Friendly fire from artillery was hard, killing many in the blasts. Wilkins, a man I knew in basic training, was killed as a Russian APC rolled into the town. The machine gun on top blazing away at the troops.

A rocket soldier from another group was able to take down the APC, but they had already cut my group into half. My group leader was caught in a grenade blast, chasing after the enemy.

After the battle, we all set up defenses. However, we all took a moment to look around. The twisted metal of broken leopord tanks and russian T-90's still smoking from the holes punched into their sides from rockets. Soldiers, both Russian and Canadian, were scattered here and there. Over twenty corpses lined the tree line from the forest in which we charged from. Intellegence was wrong, their defenses were fully active. It was used to coax us into action. Seeing a town to little armed and charing it, only to have T-90's and T-72's rumble down the hills after us like angry beasts. A sniper in a church tower killed many, before a tank turned it into a pile of rubble.

Enemy machine gun nests were many and the enemy was relentless. Three APC's full of troops and 4 tanks sent after us when we attacked the town. The BMP's guarding it in the first place had no chance, and they knew that.

10976996.picture19.jpg

The twisted black metal lined the streets and field. My best friend, a tanker in a Leopord C2 Camoflauged tank was killed. His body was blown to peices by a tank shell, what was left burned in the ruin.

Just goes to show: Never underestimate the determination and the defense of an enemy.

Nice pics blackdog~ but that OldMovie thing must have been unnecessary, you can get pretty much the same effect with Photo Shop, Corel Photo-Paint, etc, plus you can do lots of other stuff.

902-Harnu.jpg

Neat little Screenie I took durng a co-op, Desert Ambush.