Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Yes, it is. That is the buildings on the valley in the south east of the island.

Ya that was jungle everon. That pic was from the "artillery base" in SE Everon. It's the spot hidden atop the east mountains with the static artillery.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Jan. 05 2003,19:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ya that was jungle everon.  That pic was from the "artillery base" in SE Everon.  It's the spot hidden atop the east mountains with the static artillery.<span id='postcolor'>

You missed the coordinates tounge.gif

j/k

I could make these pics much better in terms of quality and resolution, but for the low-enders...

SuperStallion getting ready at the LSD this morning.

lsd.jpg

Flying home after a long day...

sun.jpg

Damit, release it ! tounge.gif

Moooooooooooooh sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Jan. 06 2003,14:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Has that beautiful chopper been released?<span id='postcolor'>

Not yet. smile.gif

How far is it scorpio ?

Does it have retractable gears ? I can see it has an opening baydoor.

Any ETA ? I ve been waiting for this chopper for ages to get into ofp ! It s gonna be a good year after all xmas.gif

Erm how to I enter an image? Anyway to upload from my hardrive straight to here? I got a really good one, honest

JAP...You'll see when its released.

Until then, we ought not to spam the nice photography thread for off-topic. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (You_looking_at_me? @ Jan. 06 2003,17:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Erm how to I enter an image? Anyway to upload from my hardrive straight to here? I got a really good one, honest<span id='postcolor'>

you have to upload it on a server. or just go to imgstudio.com.  i use this site, too. smile.gif

i took a screenshot but how do i save it save it as a JPEG file because GIF takes to much colour away.

When i post pics with my questions i m not spamming  smile.gif

GCS0053.jpg

GCS0056.jpg

buuuuuuurn.JPG

biggrin.gif

Sea Harrier on patrol

San Carlos Bay

Falkland Islands

April 1982

harrier.jpg

harrier1.jpg

harrier3.jpg

harrier2.jpg

Just one thing Scorp, DON'T USE "1337". tounge.gif Just one of my pet peeves from CS.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Jan. 07 2003,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just one thing Scorp, DON'T USE "1337".   tounge.gif  Just one of my pet peeves from CS.<span id='postcolor'>

hmm yes...I hate CS as much as you do, however '1337' sounds pretty funny to me...I don't really asociate it with CS. smile.gif