Hello, I want to warn you that in v1.8.49 when ordering an aero or taxi support, it never arrives after planting the heliport, the wait is eternal.

On 10/8/2023 at 2:15 AM, gapone said:

Hello, I want to warn you that in v1.8.49 when ordering an aero or taxi support, it never arrives after planting the heliport, the wait is eternal.

hi, thank for the info, I'll check!

edit:
seems to be ok in the last version (v1.8.52)
can you retry please ?

Hello pSiKO, I just tried v1.8.52, but it remains the same when ordering a support helicopter, it never arrives, but it works when ordering a quad.

hear, hear, good people !

I'm really proud to announce the next version of the LRX framework. v1.9.x

many upgrade and fix.

the new ability to use FOB over water (and build vehicle, redeploy, airdrop over water)

Enjoy !

• Thanks 2

Greetings all. I can'tget the respawn button in the menu to work. Playing with Ace. Not sure about the compatibility. I'm on mobile, hard to search right now

I found the answer in a reply you gave on steam workshop as a comment for the mod. The description.ext had a respawnButton field. Just had to change that value to 1 instead of 0.

Edited by sully101x

On 10/23/2023 at 7:51 PM, sully101x said:

Greetings all. I can'tget the respawn button in the menu to work. Playing with Ace. Not sure about the compatibility. I'm on mobile, hard to search right now

I found the answer in a reply you gave on steam workshop as a comment for the mod. The description.ext had a respawnButton field. Just had to change that value to 1 instead of 0.

yes, but I disable it by design.

the respawn is a part of the (bad) player experience!

(I know 15 sec is a looong time to wait for respawn, but it's necessary to make the player aware of his death)

penalty can be applied for high rank and the box grave is managed when you respawn by the LRX button.

also, some player initialization can fail if you shortcut the respawn

Hi author, it seems to me that civilians are not allowed to be on regime objects such as military bases and radio bases. And judging from the fact that in every town/village there are many armed people, they should not be here at all. 
I hope you'll take that into consideration.

glad it work fine !
about your second problem, it's quite strange !
how do you host the game, have you check yourarma rpt file for errors ?

• Confused 1

hi 11storm,

thanks for your precious feed back,

just to be sure you know that the extra squad, the one you buy in build menu (at/aa/mix),  in is not saved !
only your squad is saved (with rank and stuff)

about these kind of messages,
Server: Object 2:2326 not found xxx

I have no clue 🙂

• Thanks 1

hi 11storm,

thanks a lot for the useful info/link. I'll study them carefully.

the mission is running on open (public) server and many players connect and disconnect during the day,
and hopefully all players keep their squad!.

anyway I'll try to reproduce your scenario and I'll ask others players for info,  I tell you

Thanks !

• Thanks 1

see that:

(fn_Quiksilver) : its an engine problem that modders cannot fix and relevant BI developers will not address (or even discuss). https://feedback.bistudio.com/T82940

it's confirmed for several sources, that an BI issue

Happy New Year pSiKO, I am having a problem with the Task For Radio "TFAR" mod, the radio is automatically removed from my equipment, it is not possible to use the radio even when loading a profile, it is always removed, it rarely lasts a few seconds and then It disappears, at first, from a month or 2 ago I could use this mod without problems.

On 1/2/2024 at 3:22 AM, gapone said:

Happy New Year pSiKO, I am having a problem with the Task For Radio "TFAR" mod, the radio is automatically removed from my equipment, it is not possible to use the radio even when loading a profile, it is always removed, it rarely lasts a few seconds and then It disappears, at first, from a month or 2 ago I could use this mod without problems.

hi!

very happy new year to you!

I already see that (bad classname for radio item)
I check my TFAR support (should be fixed quickly!)

@gapone, the Taskforce radio bug will be fixed in next update !

• Thanks 1

be prepared for the next major update...

include the civilian reputation with all that implies 🙂

new side mission (Baron rouge and Humanitarian)

hundred of fixes !

• Thanks 2