Hello pSiKO, excellent version 2.0!, thanks for correcting TFAR, now... what I can't do is choose the mods, if I load @LRX_Template, it says that the mod is incompatible with the mission and it closes

Hi pSiKO -

A large group of us are looking to use this mod as a replacement of our other Liberation mod, and was wondering if there is a way to create a pool of resources, rather than per individual.

The issue being, is that the commanders/soldiers will quite possibly be different each session, but we want the liberation map (and cap points) to be consistant, along with our captured resources / pool as a team.

Is there a way to transfer points to each other (For example, our logistics officer to distribute gear / points per session)

I see the passive gain instead of objects option, but capturing (and hording) items for sale / as a resource looks promising.

Is there a setting Im missing?

TLDR; Can we make our playthrough group have a pool of resources to redistribute or pull from?
❤️
Much Love,
Darth_Apnea

hi all,
bulk responses 🙂

@gapone: you have to update LRX_Template to v2, to use it with LRX v2

@11storm: I rewrite the win condition for Help civ mission. please update and retry

@lucifernz: I see what you mean, in short actually no,
but players can send Ammo to the player they want to be the leader of operations (but no XP transfert is possible)
additionally you can use a large cargo vehicle (HMTT) to store your ammobox or others items
players can also use the Personal Player box to sore all their gears

as next development, I can try to make the Commander resource (ammo/fuel) not tied to the player ID, but to the role

• Thanks 1

** FOB Build Defenses template **

the idea is to have a quick way to build walls/defence around a new FOB you've just deployed.

a list of preset template by size range is available (wip)
new template can be added by user!

all items from building and support lists can be used (walls, helipad, tower, fuel, etc..)

you can use it more than one time, you can build small defenses at first then,
build a larger one later.

as a bonus, now Zeus can interact with objects created 🙂

all feedback are welcome!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- USAGE

build a FOB where you want, go to the FOB officer, and use "BUILD FOB DEFENSES" action
select the template you want to use, and clic Build.

all objects are built respecting the current FOB orientation

walls (and only this kind of objects), will be aligned to the floor, respecting the terrain slope.
other building will be sea level aligned.

nothing is build over water or roads.
this way a square defenses can be used in front of shores or close to roads!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- SAVING NEW TEMPLATE

you must be connected as admin with a colonel rank (to use all buildings).

1) build a FOB on a plane surface (Altis salt lake)

/!\  the FOB must be north (azimuth 0) oriented /!\
use build grid mode, to have a perfect 0 position

2) place the walls/building you want around your FOB

Zeus can be used to build/move objects more easily!

once your pleased with your setup, use the "DUMP FOB TEMPLATE" action
the template will be copied to your clipboard

3) open a new template file, like "scripts\fob_templates\defense6.sqf"

4) paste the clipboard in the new file (no edit needed)
at this time you can remove or comment the list of buildings

5) save file

6) check the template index file "addons\FOB\fob_defense_init.sqf"
to be sure your new template file is correctly listed (with a full name and price)

(rebuild pbo)

note again: to save a FOB template, the FOB must be north (azimuth 0) oriented !!

create a big template, and enjoy the building process 🙂

fob-build-defenses-in-picture-v0-2iywds3

fob-build-defenses-in-picture-v0-zzbn0r3

1 hour ago, 11storm said:

There is an off-topic ** FOB Build Defenses template ** question.Sorry.Situation : Start mission, mod + @LRX_Template, selecting a friendly faction as non-NATO ( the Reds).Now you have given such an opportunity (friendly faction like the reds)thx.Build the first FOB.Attach 2 AI  to the team.Combat.I die.After revival I get uniforms as at the start = preset 1 (my faction is Red).Return to the box at the place of death.Open the equipment menu.And now I can return only weapons vest and backpack, uniforms are not available. It becomes available if only will be blue (ie uniform opfor ) by creating / saving your set in the arsenal, using the uniform of the opposite faction.Checked also with the shipment to the transport in the equipment.Shipment - return only on the scheme :uniform blue = OK , uniform red no access (no opportunity to put it on, red field).

Would it be possible for you to watch this?

mods @LRX_Template | @RHSAFRF | @RHSUSAF 

Map Altis

version v2.0.7

server dedicated 

XP score player - 21 (save player profile = OK ) save game OK

Thx for your work.

hi,
I'm aware of this, that's because (due to geneva agrement) BIS prevent the use of an enemy uniform!
as a workaround , you can wear uniform you like, and set it as default loadout in Arsenal
this way you'll respawn with your uniform but not all the stuff

I don't think I can overide the uniform side check made by BIS

1 hour ago, pSiKO said:

hi,
I'm aware of this, that's because (due to geneva agrement) BIS prevent the use of an enemy uniform!
as a workaround , you can wear uniform you like, and set it as default loadout in Arsenal
this way you'll respawn with your uniform but not all the stuff

I don't think I can overide the uniform side check made by BIS

Okay, no questions asked.That's the reality of it.

1 hour ago, 11storm said:

hi pSiKO , ** FOB Build Defenses template ** it works 👍 https://imgur.com/a/U2vhZTj 

great! it's a powerful tool!

I'll ask to players to send me their best creation, so I add them to template in game

• Like 1

Hello pSiKO!, using TFAR, we find that when entering the arsenal, the radio disappears from our inventory, let's say that the radio fails again although the good thing about what happened previously is that at first it can be used, it also does when reviewing the inventory of a corpse.

7 hours ago, gapone said:

Hello pSiKO!, using TFAR, we find that when entering the arsenal, the radio disappears from our inventory, let's say that the radio fails again although the good thing about what happened previously is that at first it can be used, it also does when reviewing the inventory of a corpse.

hi,

I open the toolbox to see what happen !

• Thanks 1

Hello pSiKO!

In the old versions, the enemies were launching air attacks on me. In the new version, there is no air attack. Is there a command such as on and off?

On 2/27/2024 at 4:56 PM, isotr said:

Hello pSiKO!

In the old versions, the enemies were launching air attacks on me. In the new version, there is no air attack. Is there a command such as on and off?

hi,
I don't modify this part,
the enemies should continue to send paratrooper and/or aircraft squad to the players.
frequency and strength are tied to the aggro level and parameters (Difficulty/Aggressivity)

hi, you have to game clear settings

reset mission parametrs = OK ..Problem is solved thx.Limit AI Revive and AI bleedout timer it's a godsend.👍

• Like 1

Hello pSiKO!, I am going to detail another problem with TFAR... not only does the radio disappear from our inventory when we enter the arsenal or checking a corpse, in version 2.0.15 there is now a bug with the direct voice, the mouths of The characters move but cannot be heard, I hope it helps to solve the problem with TFAR, thank you very much for your time and very good work!

On 3/1/2024 at 11:49 AM, pSiKO said:

hi,
I don't modify this part,
the enemies should continue to send paratrooper and/or aircraft squad to the players.
frequency and strength are tied to the aggro level and parameters (Difficulty/Aggressivity)

I increased the difficulty level to higher, the situation did not change.

On 3/2/2024 at 8:10 PM, gapone said:

Hello pSiKO!, I am going to detail another problem with TFAR... not only does the radio disappear from our inventory when we enter the arsenal or checking a corpse, in version 2.0.15 there is now a bug with the direct voice, the mouths of The characters move but cannot be heard, I hope it helps to solve the problem with TFAR, thank you very much for your time and very good work!

please, could you send me the link to the TFAR version you use (steamworkshop) ?

On 3/2/2024 at 9:01 PM, isotr said:

I increased the difficulty level to higher, the situation did not change.

retry with latest build, I fix some issue with battlegroup logic

I tried the latest version. Aircraft are falling into the sea. Tanks are not firing, there are no soldiers among them.

20 hours ago, isotr said:

I tried the latest version. Aircraft are falling into the sea. Tanks are not firing, there are no soldiers among them.

plz , share your server rpt file, to debug

On 3/4/2024 at 1:40 PM, pSiKO said:

please, could you send me the link to the TFAR version you use (steamworkshop) ?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=894678801&searchtext=tfar

I leave one more detail, perhaps it will help to find the error... the radio disappears just at the moment one closes the inventory of any equipment or object that has been opened.