Hi, we have a problem with Mission parameters.

We have a dedicated server that we manage through TADST, so we can't use server parameters. We have try to change the mission_params.cfg, uncommented the params and setting our desired values, we have rebuild the Mission but when we launch the server the params still with default values. 

What we do wrong?

Thanks

On 5/7/2023 at 12:34 PM, andrewb80 said:

Hi, we have a problem with Mission parameters.

We have a dedicated server that we manage through TADST, so we can't use server parameters. We have try to change the mission_params.cfg, uncommented the params and setting our desired values, we have rebuild the Mission but when we launch the server the params still with default values. 

What we do wrong?

Thanks

Hi,

have you check the server log to see if there is an error ?
is it working in local hosting ?

feel free too share the server.log, we can check it together 🙂

3 hours ago, pSiKO said:

Hi,

have you check the server log to see if there is an error ?
is it working in local hosting ?

feel free too share the server.log, we can check it together 🙂

I found. It was my issue!  

I'm was expecting to see the selected values in mission parameter from loobies.

After reading the code I've understand that the values in mission_params are loaded later.    

Thanks anyway.

2 hours ago, andrewb80 said:

I found. It was my issue!  

I'm was expecting to see the selected values in mission parameter from loobies.

After reading the code I've understand that the values in mission_params are loaded later.    

Thanks anyway.

yes, you right, I'm unable to modify the lobby parameters 😞
mission_params.hpp is a read only file
sadly, I can't change it from mission_params.cfg

• Thanks 1

Hello all,

A new major version is on the way!!

Due to issue with mission configuration I'll rewrite the parameters management !

now LRX is config file less !!

This means that LRX no longer needs editing server.cfg or modification of "mission_parameters.hpp".

All mission settings can now be changed in-game, via dialog or at server start (before mission loads!)
settings are saved in server profile and persist upon server restart or map restart.

different "mod_template" are auto managed and don't need modification of "mission_parameters.hpp"

it's compatible with current save format (no wipe needed), but you have to set your desired options once.

Hi, what mods I need to load to play Liberation RX?

1 hour ago, kibaBG said:

Hi, what mods I need to load to play Liberation RX?

at first no mod is needed,
you have to install additional MOD to play with template like CUP or RHS

a nice performance improvement with version 1.3 🤩

Hello pSiKO

I always play solo Liberation so I usually apply some QoL fixes to make some elements slightly less tedious.
What I can't figure out is how to disable 'forced walk' when handling boxes? I would like to be to sprint when moving boxes around. Which script needs to be modified for that?

17 minutes ago, syphonix said:

Hello pSiKO

I always play solo Liberation so I usually apply some QoL fixes to make some elements slightly less tedious.
What I can't figure out is how to disable 'forced walk' when handling boxes? I would like to be to sprint when moving boxes around. Which script needs to be modified for that?

hi!

I don't recommend to touch the speed when you are moving and object,
you can have collision and suffer damage. (thus it's not very realistic 😉 )

if you still want to change this behavior, look into folder R3F_LOG

once the container has been transported, when you click on deploy base, it doesn't do it, also the option to deploy base disappears, what could be happening to me?

On 5/24/2023 at 4:30 AM, gapone said:

once the container has been transported, when you click on deploy base, it doesn't do it, also the option to deploy base disappears, what could be happening to me?

i don't know, update your pbo from github and retry

First of all thanks for the answer, I just updated it with the latest version which shows as a correction... "clean the server side of the ai player", unfortunately it keeps happening to me, I will keep trying with the following updates since previously I couldn't even start the mission and I solved it with an update.

On 5/25/2023 at 10:29 PM, gapone said:

First of all thanks for the answer, I just updated it with the latest version which shows as a correction... "clean the server side of the ai player", unfortunately it keeps happening to me, I will keep trying with the following updates since previously I couldn't even start the mission and I solved it with an update.

hi, we will fix it !!

did you use any mod ?
can you share your serer log file ? (rpt)

you can start your arma client with the "-showScriptErrors" parameters to see if there an scripting errors, feel free to come on our discord to debug this issue

Hello pSIKO; first of all, thanks a lot for your work, and all the players you entertain

I have a question/problem : Liberation RX works fine with ACE, but only the first time it is being started; for example, if you go back to menu, and start again the ACE mod seems to "disappear" (the menu and physics are not here anymore)

Do  you have an idea of what's causing this problem ?

Thanks a lot if you reply! 

14 hours ago, Anguine said:

Hello pSIKO; first of all, thanks a lot for your work, and all the players you entertain

I have a question/problem : Liberation RX works fine with ACE, but only the first time it is being started; for example, if you go back to menu, and start again the ACE mod seems to "disappear" (the menu and physics are not here anymore)

Do  you have an idea of what's causing this problem ?

Thanks a lot if you reply! 

hi, thanks fro feedback!

what is your setup ?
local hosting or dedicate ?
did you use other mod than ace ?
can you share your server.rpt (log file) to investigate

I'm glad to help 🙂

Hello pSiKO! Could you tell me how to make the seen enemies display on the map?

And I also wanted to ask why I can not capture the radio tower? I eliminated all the enemies near it, the bar is completely blue but the area around the tower does not turn blue

On 6/9/2023 at 2:17 PM, gufi_108 said:

Hello pSiKO! Could you tell me how to make the seen enemies display on the map?

And I also wanted to ask why I can not capture the radio tower? I eliminated all the enemies near it, the bar is completely blue but the area around the tower does not turn blue

Hi,

to see all enemy capture point,  disable "Hide Opfor marker" in parameters
to capture a radio tower, you have to blow the tower itself

8 hours ago, pSiKO said:

Hi,

to see all enemy capture point,  disable "Hide Opfor marker" in parameters
to capture a radio tower, you have to blow the tower itself

Thanks for the answer. But I meant individual enemy unit markers during combat. Just when there is a fight, I sometimes open the map to roughly understand where the enemies are and in which direction to shoot. Is it possible to enable this somehow?
And one more question with your permission. Do I need to score at least 20 points to keep my score and resources on localhost after leaving the game? I understood it from the previous messages in this topic.

I’ll write about the capture of the tower, suddenly someone will come in handy. You need to blow up not only the main large tower, but also a small one on a high pillar, which is almost built into the main one, but does not fall when the main one explodes. For this i used two explosive packs.

hi,

there is no 'precise' individual enemy marker, 
but, if you have capture a radio tower nearby, you have a 'hint', a red circle with (?) to help you find enemies

Yes, you need at least 20XP score to be saved (SP/MP)

Radio tower can have multiple tower, you have to blow all of them

Have fun!

1 hour ago, pSiKO said:

hi,

there is no 'precise' individual enemy marker, 
but, if you have capture a radio tower nearby, you have a 'hint', a red circle with (?) to help you find enemies

Yes, you need at least 20XP score to be saved (SP/MP)

Radio tower can have multiple tower, you have to blow all of them

Have fun!

Is it possible to enable these precise enemy markers? at least around me that were seen by me, like in a vanilla game. maybe there is some command?

I figured out the saves, I just added 20 xp to myself through the admin menu  :satisfied:

added Artillery Call in "Support" menu

7 kind of shell, include auto guided 🙂

wipe a military base in one go !

cost 1000 Ammo