i forgot to say, fog dosnt dissapear when running, and there is no fps drop that im awear of.. and i do belive all players see the same fog affect so you can hide in it.. ive only tested with a few players,

1 hour ago, dr death jm said:

you might want to tweek it, i used another code in initServer.sqf a code from cly's DM framework i was editing (learning) it was based on time of day as you see, its simple to add your own. 

Thanks much @dr death jm.   That last code snippet using the setFog command...was that in addition to the other fogernizer script?  Or was that an alternative approach to try?

8 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Thanks much @dr death jm.   That last code snippet using the setFog command...was that in addition to the other fogernizer script?  Or was that an alternative approach to try?

it was an addition to what I used in a mission . 

this is an  older version of frog fog but its all I have in vid .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@dr death jm Are you able to provide a quick mission with your fog script.  I can't seem to get it to work.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TPM_Aus said:

@dr death jm Are you able to provide a quick mission with your fog script.  I can't seem to get it to work.

:yeahthat:

The only mission I have it in is with unsung, give me a few days I'll add a link to a non add-on mission. (Im very busy working) day job. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, dr death jm said:

see the fog.. edit it as you please.

Thank you very much dr death jm !

@dr death jm with regards to your google drive, can you allow anyone to download the mission without requesting access please?

• Like 1

@dr death jm I gave it a go and nothing is happening.  So I unzipped your mission file, loaded it up in the editor and tried it in both SP and MP.  Am I missing something?

the only way your going to see fog in vr is if its darkish .... and make sure your cloud settings are on.