lsd

ZEI - Zeus and Eden Interiors

v1.4

* 3den Module Usage Fix (thx Shukari).
* UI Parameters remembered for next use.
* Zeus AI Placement Fixed.
* Increased wait time for Zeus Interface for ZEI Modules.

• Like 1

On 15/12/2018 at 11:03 PM, D. Patterson said:

Is it possible to use ZEI with Zeus without loading the modules in Eden?

Yes.

If you're using ZEI on a dedicated server as Zeus, you might have to remote control and release a unit before the modules are shown.

For some reason Custom Addons (like ZEI) aren't loaded immediately with the Zeus Interface so it's a bit of a hack to get them showing.

@lsd ive created civilian templates for all of the Global Mobilization buildings in a mission file. Would you like to just have the mission file or just each clipboard?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Grizzly58 said:

@lsd ive created civilian templates for all of the Global Mobilization buildings in a mission file. Would you like to just have the mission file or just each clipboard?

Nice! The mission file would be best, just upload it anywhere and PM me the link.

Mod updated to V1.8 now - Contact Military Interiors and other smaller bits and pieces.

Haven't tried the mod yet but as someone who makes a lot of mission for my group this seems amazing, saves a lot of time when I just need some generic interiors, well done!

I love this. Community involvement, within a community mod. Great model for other mod makers

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 8:12 AM, Grizzly58 said:

here ya go, im working on fleshed out military versions as well, so hopefully i can get those to you soon

Those are awesome! I know just how long it takes to decorate houses - Appreciate all your help.