GDF-002 Twin 35mm AA Gun

FkPost09T.jpg

Skyguard FC, Roland Shelter and AN/TPS-43 Radar

FkPost10T.jpg

Scenic shots showing South Georgia nearing completion

SGPost01T.jpg

SGPost02T.jpg

whistle.gif

crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif WOW!!!!

Amazing!!!! wow_o.gif

You guys are the best! notworthy.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

EDIT:

what is with the Pics?

wow, great pictures! i am waiting for this mod since i saw your first screenshots! oh, and will the DIB also be included in this mod?!?

Perculiar DPM camo that. Is that what it should look like? I thought it was a kind of lime-ish green colour.

Love the scenic shots of South Georgia

Perculiar DPM camo that. Is that what it should look like? I thought it was a kind of lime-ish green colour.

Back in the late 70's early 80's there where a rather large number of DPM colour variations, many manufacturer's had been involved but they did not use the same colour mixes so there was quite a variety in production and use.  This is not so common now as the number of manufacturers has been reduced significantly.

And thanks about SG, my Favourite place..

Damn those pics look amazing. anyone else look at the south georgia pics like i did and felt cold? brrrr

notworthy.gif

is the C-130 from the DKM Project from Jaguar?

amazing Pics, good work! thumbs-up.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

WOW Great work, this is going to be a great mod, more like a new game..... forget AA!!

Keep up the great work guys it all looks great and the island WOW!

notworthy.gif

Quote[/b] ]is the C-130 from the DKM Project from Jaguar?

Nope, the model is AfroghrapX's (made the BW Ch-53) and is built from scratch. It will only appear with Falkand's mod.

The textures are made specially for this addon, I think only 1 or 2 of the layers of the texture are from the DKM C-130 texture.

Yes, as Jag pointed out, the only thing the DKM C130 has to do with the Falklands Mod, is a bit of help from some of the Mod team.

Can't wait for the mod, and the DKM c130. Keep up the good work lads.

So whens the release date? biggrin_o.gif

j/k

This looks awesome...I didnt mind the malvinas mod's version to get a look at the units used but this looks much more polished. thumbs-up.gif

Yes, as Jag pointed out, the only thing the DKM C130 has to do with the Falklands Mod, is a bit of help from some of the Mod team.

Can't wait for the mod, and the DKM c130. Keep up the good work lads.

Urm it's not really like that.. this isn't the topic but I'm guessing some people don't know I'm in FLK.

The DKM C-130 is completely different from the FLK one and really doesn't have anything to do with it, the FLK one is much more like the 1982 British Herculese. smile_o.gif

Rockape (also part of FLK), is helping me with it, but as part of RKSL.. hope this clears it up before people think the two C-130s are the same with a different skin, I want to make it clear because ArfographX deserves credit for this one. smile_o.gif

Back in the late 70's early 80's there where a rather large number of DPM colour variations, many manufacturer's had been involved but they did not use the same colour mixes so there was quite a variety in production and use.  This is not so common now as the number of manufacturers has been reduced significantly.

If any one of you have been in the military you will know that continual laundering of DPM, or other fatigue uniforms used in combat fade considerably. While one would like to look pristine going into battle, the bottom line is that it is very rare that a soldier wears brand new, neatly pressed combat clothing, and the colors are usually quite far from the manufacturers original. Mind you this is 2005 and how soldiers dress going into a warzone may be different from 1970 in the Meekong Delta biggrin_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock

If any one of you have been in the military you will know that continual laundering of DPM, or other fatigue uniforms used in combat fade considerably. While one would like to look pristine going into battle, the bottom line is that it is very rare that a soldier wears brand new, neatly pressed combat clothing, and the colors are usually quite far from the manufacturers original. Mind you this is 2005 and how soldiers dress going into a warzone may be different from 1970 in the Meekong Delta  biggrin_o.gif

Have a green DPM parasmock that was issued new in '89. Its been used and washed so many times it now looks closer to the Desert gear i wore in '91. smile_o.gif

Early 80's DPM changed colour more times than anyone knows. I think there were 5-6 different suppliers, all making the same thing with slightly different ideas on sizes, colours designs everything. The comments and problem from the Falklands War prompted a big change in the way the MoD bought kit.

By '85 clothing came from one source, boots from 2 places etc.

Let's just say you can take everything in that film with a pinch of salt. icon_rolleyes.gif

It features a CGI scene where a plane launches a missile at Invincible (anyone who knows anything about the Falklands conflict will know that no attack ever happened, despite the what argentinians' might tell you) . It's just propaganda really.

They did actually fire an exocet at HMS Hermes but it was deflected away and hit the Atlantic Conveyor (big target)

wow_o.gif Very nice!

That looks really good, and what kind of seawater texture have you used? Are all the ships going to look like this, the faded colour because it looks nice!