Sign in to follow this  
akm74

Konkurs m atgm

Anyone want to test it ? If yes PM me with space to upload

Link to real think

Konkurs M

120120022044143.jpg

wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Dec. 01 2002,13wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Give it to me. Send it on my email (stalker_cs@mail.ru)<span id='postcolor'>

Ask the Mi 26 in exchange for it!!!  wink.gif  tounge.gif j/k

i sent u a pm

Hasn't already two of these Russian missiles been made as addons for OFP?

There was one by I think DKM and then another that someone else made.

I wish someone would do a AT-3 Suitcase Sagger, a missile that is still one of the most common forms of guided AT missiles found in the world today.

Just my opinion.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

The only bug that I found is that it won't explode after being destroyed.

About Russian missiles. Yes DKM already released AT7. Also early beta of THIS Konkurs have been released a long time ago

very nice work...the textures and model are excellent!  

<<edit>>

A sound for the reload would be a nice addition, I was reloading the weapon and couldnt tell it was doing anything. Nice work overall though!

thanx for comments. I will add reload sound when i finish config.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AKM74 @ Dec. 02 2002,22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">thanx for comments. I will add reload sound when i finish config.<span id='postcolor'>

I just tried it out. Definitely MUCH improved over that beta that was released a long time ago. I really like it alot now and like someone else said, the sound on it is excellent. It'll definitely scare the crap out of tankers when they hear that sound. LOL! I like it!!! Excellent job! Couple these with RPG teams, some infantry and a AGS-17 and you got a highly potent defensive system when they are well placed.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AKM74 @ Dec. 02 2002,22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guys, you can download it from

http://www22.brinkster.com/akm74/konkursm.rar

(don't klick on this link, just copy and paste it in your browser.)

bandwidth limited. Be gentle please.<span id='postcolor'>

A noleech script warning pops up instead of the file. You have hotlink protected the directory, which is of course a good thinkg, but please make a HTML page with the link on it, or else at least I cannot download it.

(I tried copy and paste url too)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AKM74 @ Dec. 02 2002,22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guys, you can download it from

http://www22.brinkster.com/akm74/konkursm.rar

(don't klick on this link, just copy and paste it in your browser.)

bandwidth limited. Be gentle please.<span id='postcolor'>

Or right click and "Save Target As"

I can't download it from there either, could someone post a mirror?

RED

You can get it from ofp.info. A really good addon, a much more elaborated than DKM's AT-7. I have to agree that the reloading process is a bit mysterious, I didn't have no idea when the missile was reloaded.

Keep up the good work!