Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

Check this site out

They have absolutely the best prices for their guns. I've never seen prices this low anywhere. Look at their Marui guns that come with battery and a charger. Those are great prices, plus they ship anywhere, and dont need a credit card number!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://www.wargameclub.com/WGC_Shop/

TM-AEG-FAMAS-SV = US$176.00<span id='postcolor'>

*passes out*

DEFINATELY a book mark.

Check how much the postage is and WGC doesn't seem quite as good biggrin.gif (also see if you have to pay any import charges as well)

still cheaper than local retailers, but more hassle (its pretty difficult to return damaged goods to Hong Kong biggrin.gif )

Well, they do only ship them by express.

But where do you see the S&H charges?

Still the prices definetely make up for it. Remember FS Pilot, you have to buy a battery, a charger (better than buying lots of batteries) and ammo. WGC sells packages of a gun, battery, and charger. Ammo is 5-10 dollars for lots of BB's.

For USA customers ( Express )

1 Airsoft pistol : USD22-33 1

1 AEG : USD46-62

10kg : USD100-130

20kg : USD150-210

so for that FA-MAS, at best case your looking at $222, worst $238 without any import charges (don't know about the US but in the UK if somebody up there hates you this can go as high as 25% the declared cost of the goods)

$46-$62!?

That can't be right, for a 7 pound AEG?

AH, I get it. This is an international dealer. Although it isn't a decent excuse for the... obese shipping charges, they do have to put up with a lot of flak from customs.

I try to only buy from U.S. dealers, which is more expensive because they have to order them from overseas. sad.gif

Go for used guns from sites mate. Talk to people, get friendly with them, soon enough you will be able to get a bargain from someone. Plus, if they are regulars they are bound to help you if you have trouble with the gun smile.gif

FSPilot, technically the prices are still lower because if you add the battery-gun-charger package with the shipping price it is still lower than say on a different site. Also, I was looking at shipping rates from Hong Kong, and if you use airmail it is much cheaper (around 1-3 dollars), but I don't know what WGC uses.

Anyone know specific airsoft laws in Canada? My airsoft gun doesnt have a orange tip, I can always add that myself, and I don't take it out of the house, so I need to know specific laws here.

Heres what i`d get if i had cash to spare,one of the m16s with m203 launcher and under-barrel shotgun as accessories and somewhere to actually use without cops pointing real ones at me confused.gif

I'll still do a lot of snooping around before I buy anything.

Probably the FAMAS because it's supposed to have good performance. And it's french so it's designed to be held over the head in the "dead" stance, take a little weight off. biggrin.gif

right, sorry, said I wouldn't bash any countrys. hehe

But I probably will go with that FAMAS, it's starting to grow on my. And that bullpup design should be great for accuracy.

I probably won't buy from a local dealer, the only one I can find is OK on the price, but it doesn't come with a battery or charger.

But like I said I still have a lot of shopping to do.

WGC AEG's come with ammo, cleaning stuff, batteries and chargers. That FAMAS looks cool tho, I wonder why FAMAS airsoft guns are so cheap tho.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Nov. 26 2002,00:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder why FAMAS airsoft guns are so cheap tho.<span id='postcolor'>

They bought them surplus from the French Army? biggrin.gif (sorry, couldn't resist... you gotta admit, you hear a lot that the FAMAS feels like a toy because of the plastic construction, even from the French)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Nov. 26 2002,00:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WGC AEG's come with ammo, cleaning stuff, batteries and chargers. That FAMAS looks cool tho, I wonder why FAMAS airsoft guns are so cheap tho.<span id='postcolor'>

Because they are cheap wink.gif

Their performance is sub-par, at least compared to more recent products such as the M4 or the P-90.

Probably because everyone else thinks they're butt-ugly.

lol. but they should be good weapons. bull-pup design (magazine/action behind the trigger) for accuracy and a high ROF should make this thing great.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Nov. 26 2002,01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> bull-pup design (magazine/action behind the trigger) for accuracy and a high ROF should make this thing great.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't think bullpup design automatically gives better accuracy, it just makes the weapon smaller and easier to use in close combat.

The bullpup design "in speaking of REAL rifles"...does not "ADD" any accuracy over that of a normally configured rifle.

What it DOES do, is allow a "full length" barrel to be installed into a "short, compact" rifle....meaning the rifle theoretically should not suffer a loss of accuracy and bullet velocity. (Where simply shortening the barrel of a "full length" rifle will reduce both accuracy, and velocity).

So it increases the accuracy of a rifle compared to one with a shorter barrel. What did I say.

Why must people argue with everything I say.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Nov. 26 2002,02:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So it increases the accuracy of a rifle compared to one with a shorter barrel.  What did I say.

Why must people argue with everything I say.<span id='postcolor'>

lol thats not the way you're saying it. You speak as though by making any rifle bullpup you would increase it's accuracy.

Technically it would. If you made it bullpup you would increase the length of the barrel, which would increase the spin on the bullet, and thus increase the accuracy.

And what we're trying to tell you is, making it bullpup dosen't increase the length of the barrel smile.gif. It allows for the rifle to be made shorter without decreasing the length of the barrel.

But bullpup guns aren't typically shorter than a regular rifle.

The M1A1 Thompson SMG has a length of 805 mm, the FAMAS is 760 mm, not a big difference.

tounge.gif

EITHER WAY, This gun is cheaper, and has better performance than other guns, so I'll probably be getting it, regardless of whether or not it's shorter than other rifles.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Nov. 26 2002,04:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But bullpup guns aren't typically shorter than a regular rifle.

The M1A1 Thompson SMG has a length of 805 mm, the FAMAS is 760 mm, not a big difference.

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You said it yourself.The Thompson is a Submachine gun.The Famas is an assault Rifle. Are you going to compare an Uzi to an M-16?

Some better comparisons:

Famas 757 mm

Steyr Aug 805 mm

M-16A2 1006.6mm

Ak-74 933 mm

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The action forward or "BULLPUP" rifle configuration is no new idea. In fact, the "bullpup" first originated in the late 1800's as the only viable design to reduce length and bulk without sacrificing the advantages of a full length barrel. Short barreled carbines are handy but offer little advantage over their full length counterparts. Folding or collapsible stocks do reduce weapon length but at the cost of increased weight and bulk. The major disadvantage of the folding or collapsible stock, however, is that it renders the rifle unusable as an aimed weapon until the stock is unfolded or extended, an unnecessary, time consuming complication when seconds count. This problem alone makes the folding stock impractical. The "bullpup" configuration solves all of these problems. <span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Nov. 26 2002,09:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">EITHER WAY, This gun is cheaper, and has better performance than other guns, so I'll probably be getting it, regardless of whether or not it's shorter than other rifles.<span id='postcolor'>

In other words, it doesn't matter to me, stop arguing.