Hello Guys,

I want to ask you about some ideas and concepts for a new Arma 3 game mode. The focuses lies on a muliplayer gamemode, which ideally do not require a database (there is no problem if there's a need to but its easier without).
This can range from 5v5 (project argo, rainbowsix, cod search and destroy) like mode to a big 64vs64 (bf conquest, tank/jet only) mode.
It can also contain some mods or be a fully modded experience, but don't have to.

Personally, I quite like the idea of crysis wars power struggle mode or something in that direction.

Alternatively I like the idea of having a fully populated island you can travel around with ambient life and stuff, outposts you have to take and so on, like in the far cry series. But i have no clue how to include a multiplayer mode around that.

Im quite experienced in scripting in arma as well as modding so there are no restrictions at all.

What do you think people would enjoy playing in Arma?

Well i think we already have everything what we could imagine.

One  about i can think is something like arma2 DayZ but this is also already under developing http://desolationredux.com/.

Sea battles maybe? Big air conflicts?

Kinda funny how of all those so called survival game modes not a single one is about actual survival.

Cheers

25 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Kinda funny how of all those so called survival game modes not a single one is about actual survival.

Cheers

the popular ones are sufficiently watered down so the player gets the full gameplay experience every ~45 minutes

I was working on a survival game mode where the focus is on finding water and food and signaling for a search party etc.
Unfortunately I never got far and started working on other projects, but am hoping to restart it again soon.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk