lexx

ArmA 3: Callsign Minotaur

Accually I disabled all mods before playthrough. Maybe ASR AI left something? I will be doing groceries in a while so I will pick up files integrity check. I will try provide video if it will not work.

I have successfully checked integerity and everything is golden.
So..
https://imgur.com/a/7sHpey6 in 1st mission they are just going in circles until https://imgur.com/a/N6ajDo9 they completly stop and I cannot complete that objective. As for 2nd mission I don't want to progress there with sacrificing secondary objectives cause they might be important(no spoilers pls! :dontgetit:)

Weird. But you can easily ignore them, as they have no deep impact on the future campaign outside of a small dialog change. (Sorry for the spoiler)

I've checked it out on non-dev branch right now and you're right, they behave like retards. They started boarding the vehicle after I used the Eject action. Don't ask me why this happens, I have no clue. Didn't experienced this on dev-branch.

/Edit: Mission 2 crashed right at the loading screen for me now... What the hell is going on. Ugh, fixing this camaign all the time is getting so damn tedious.

/Edit2: New patch just went live. Tweaked some stuff that hopefully fixes some things... Also fixed (I hope) a couple new issues that I didn't experienced the last time. At this point, I'm feeling like I will patch this campaign till the day I die.

Are these the only NPCs to be stuck?

/Edit: I've just pushed a new update to the workshop. Please let me know if it changes anything for you.

Yes, these were only. I managed to enter Kamysh and moved on with mission. I'm kinnda invested in Resist campaign so it maybe some time before I will check what's ahead :)
BUT, hey! Great support man! You are an example good sir!

Heh, you sure you aren't running any mods? Usually it is enough to park the fuel truck near the vehicle you want to refuel, then enter said vehicle and the refueling starts. This is nothing that I have scripted, it's vanilla game behavior.

I'll check it out again later today, but at this point I have no idea what would cause this.

/Edit: I can't reproduce this. https://i.imgur.com/IAk0Yye.png

There's at least two vehicles in the mission, but both should work fine.

Not sure what RHS changes, but in the end, any mod can have an influence on the gameplay. Sadly I can't really help with that, because I barely use big mods (exactly because I'm primarily creating content for the vanilla A3, so it's important for me not to have anything influence vanilla gameplay, etc).

• Like 1

I unloaded all mods and will place vechicles in Eden. We'll see what happens next
EDIT: I'm loading mods one by one and placing APC and HEMT fuel in Eden. It's not RHS. I forgot to mention CUP. 
USS Nimitz addon required for "Eagle Wing" campaing is breaking refueling 

• Like 1

On 29/10/2018 at 6:09 PM, Michał Niemczyk said:

Just JSR Sound + RHS and couple of campaings
Maybe it's wrong truck? I'll try to find another

Always disable ALL the mods (except those required for the mission of course - but there are none in this campaign) before reporting any bug.

That's the basic thing to do.

1) Mods and addons can break a mission

2) The mission maker CAN NOT know what mods you're using. Hence, he may dig up trying to understand and fix things whereas it's useless.

• Like 3

Hey, but I'm supporting at least one mod! If you're using BI's ADR-97, you will start with that rifle in mission 03, instead of the Mk20. :don13:

Wish I would have been able to give it some more space, but sadly it doesn't really fit in much places within this campaign.

• Like 1

I just got around to playing this, excellent work, sir. Very professional.

Only problem I had was that I could never order the gunner to actually shoot at vehicles. I could get him to target just fine, but he would never shoot at vehicles with any of the weapons selected. I ended up switching to gunner position. I'm sure it's an Arma bug.

• Like 1

I want to give a brief feedback/review of Callsign Minotaur, and some minor spoilers ahead so don't read unless you want to (or played the game).

First of all, amazing job. Hands down, an amazing take on the early stages of the conflict. Being a APC-Commander, driving in troops to the battlefield, amazing. I loved the last push mission. I brought my guys near the forest up the hill, unloaded them and sent them forward to take care of infantry, meanwhile, I flanked left and peaked, fired Titans at the 3 enemy APC and 30mm-ed the technicals, while covering the right flank of the pushing NPC-squad. The right NPC squad suffered medium losses, but I only lost two of my guys, but that is to be expected. It was an amazing mission, really.

The only suggestion is to slow down the convoy trucks in the first mission and also the NPC - APC on the last mission, he rushes way ahead while the tanks, much slower, fall way behind. NPC even rammed me off the road, same with the trucks in the first mission, if there is a way to slow them down a bit, that would be perfect.

The voice acting is something from another planet, just wow. Really well made! The cutscenes too !!!

The last mission with the bicycle, at least to me, was even a bit emotional. I was being assigned to a new unit, I had friendlies wounded, major escalation of the conflict just around the corner (troop presence tripled), and as you ride your bike back enjoying the beautiful scenery and the perfect background music, you knew that all of that hard work you just had, will only get harder, thus once I met the deep-voiced Officer in charge, I knew it would all begin again, but sadly, the campaign ended there.

Great job man, seriously, great job and thank you very much for your time and dedication !!!! You have no idea how important and influential your input was in making Arma 3 something amazingly special ! Again, thank you !!!!

• Like 4

Sorry if this counts as a necromancing of an old thread!

Playing through again again I found an intel folder

Spoiler

in the chapel next the mountain bike. The intel simply says NE of Nidasos

which produces a large exclamation mark map marker in the diary briefing menu. Was wondering if I'd found an 1/6 of an easter-egg or a remnant of an axed feature!

Keep up the good work 

J

The player was never meant to be able to pick up that item. Odd that I have never fixed this.

The hit box to be able to pick it up is tiny - spent a few minutes trying to pick up the camera and and note pad too!