Arma3 Videos

Found another wonderful bug, enjoyed the company whilst flying the chopper if I'm honest:

Yep, this is going in my "BIS, Please Never Fix This" category along with "flying mortar".

This goes out to all the men and women who work so hard to keep me safe

Thank you Arma 3 in the assistance in creating this

Edited by PurePassion
Moved. Please search before posting. Thanks! :)

Hey everyone. I have made my very first Arma 3 cinematic music video. Something I have been wanting to do for a very long time. The improvements in Arma 3 have made cinematics take a huge step up from Arma 2, so I have decided to do so. About 85 to 90% of the video is recorded by me using the cinematic camera. Please leave a like, or dislike and maybe a comment letting me know what you think! Thanks!

Edited by Maio

Nice vid Bmxchamp , loved the music to it! :cool:

Btw -nice kill Ephant!!

I just recently started recording the missions I play in with Dog Company, and here's a video of a shorter, more intense mission we like to run.

Note I don't do any editing (still learning this stuff) and the missions are recorded in their whole, lull and all.

I have another video at that channel, of a mission from Wednesday, that's almost 2 hours long.

Hope you enjoy

Excuse me... I have no idea what I'm doing.

edit: That's my last "abnormal" video. I swear...

A quickly made video of flying on the AhoyWorld Invade and Annex server, please forgive my dodgy editing skills

Edited by Hoax

Very nice Comfy. Curious how you made that Flak effect though. Or how he survived a some thousand foot drop.
Presumably an unseen parachute landing? Wouldn't be surprised showing that would be waiting on an official parachute inclusion come beta.

I have to say, comfyBlanket, it's a cool intro -- reminds me of "cinematic" moments from AAA shooter games except that you're out of the aircraft you've presumably got the "freedom" preserved in the sense of true ability to 'glide' and thereby pick/move towards your own desired landing point? While this scene does highlight what the lack of an actual exiting animation (normal or "punching out") does as far as cinematic effect and immersion for some people, to me the "oncoming upward rush of lights" and the camera pan upwards/behind to show the aftermath behind the player character more than make up for that and highlight the "essence" of this video for me. :)

My latest video. Not my best work. Mainly just another test for upcoming cinematics. I also just recorded it and made it to start getting in the habit of actually following through with a little project when I think about it. Instead of just thinking about what I WOULD do, I want to start getting in the habit of actually doing it, and uploading it. As I said, not my best work, but it is decent enough I think. Any feedback is appreciated.

Converted my ArmA2 mission Zub for ArmA3, using AiA-mod.

We're kind of new to these kind of videos. This is the first one we pushed out. For you major video editors out there, please give us some recommendations. Otherwise, enjoy this short covert raid on Stratis Airfield.

The Objective: Eliminated the Air Control Tower to disrupt air enemy air communications

Thanks for watching guys.

Edited by StormCorpsFinest