Sign in to follow this  
-SW-Tybo

Ww2online-great game!

They just patched WW2online and it looks, sounds and feels even better. You get the first month free so anyone can try it out. [sW]JerseyDevil and I have been playing it for a while. Its an awsome game where u meet tons of new people and have great comradery, not unlike OFP squads it is always running 24/7 server.

CHECK IT OUT!

WW2online main page www5.playnet.com/bv/wwiiol/index.jsp

Tot (JD's and I squad-best way to play is to join a squad)www5.playnet.com/bv/wwiio...cggichhl.0

www.waffen-ss-1st-totenkopf.tk/ TOT website

www.okw.wwiionline.com/ph...m.php?f=24 Tot Forum

WW2online main page

It is a good game really.

but i dont have enough money to pay $13 a month (i think?)

i need a job

Tybo, you sound like an undercover marketing agent for WW2 online. All you forgot to say was "BUY NOW!" , "LIMITED TIME OFFER!", and "SAVE AN EXTRA 10%!"

biggrin.gif

I dunno... 12.99 US funds per month pay-to-play fee... it's not as low as OFP's 0.00 US funds per month online fee.

-=Die Alive=-

I'm tempted because of the "always ongoing" aspect of it...I mean, you can actually take on a virtual identity as a soldier and fight an ongoing campaign against other humans in real time...(anyone here who ever played MUDs should know what I mean), but alas I'm broke tounge.gif

This game shipped June 2001... and I remember I was really interested in it, but I had more of an interest in OFP... and I was saying to myself if OFP was a dude, I'd get WW2OL. And OFP kept me busy since and I actually all but forgot about WW2OL until this Spring when I read how much it was sucking.

Does anyone know how many people are playing online?

-=Die Alive=-

So basically in the game you are part of the army (allied or axis) and you need to fight your enemie to conquer as much land as possible. And this goes on forever, on the website you can see the results of the battles. Is that what this game is about? That sounds really cool actually...

It's great fun. I'm a pilot by profession (Hurricane), but I dabble with the ground units now and then.

Nothing like flying between the trees down a road, when a German Opel full of troops comes into view. It's a great feeling knowing you just caused intense terror in 10 real people.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Badgerboy @ Nov. 12 2002,06:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's a great feeling knowing you just caused intense terror in 10 real people.<span id='postcolor'>

According to the new laws, THAT MAKES YOU A TERRORIST!

If I remember rightly, anyone who strikes terror into someone is a dirty filthy TERRORIST!

Back on target, WW2OL sounds like a good concpet but I never got it because a). It was real crap wehn it came out and b). I have a weekly income of roughly $5 US Dollars(hey, Im 13, not a bad income). If it was made up to scratch and online play was free, I would be right in!

Until then, Im waiting until I have a lot of money!

True the money is an issue, but what do we waste $13 bucks  a month on? lots of stuff, a candy bar here, a movie here , beer etc. All crap  wink.gif

You can't put a price on joy...ROFL!

I get 20 canadian dollars a week, take that Col. Kurtz! All I do is empty the trash, clean my room! I do have to pay for my own PC Gamer's, games, and other extra stuff tho. sad.gif

I wish they'd have another promotion. Last one was a downloadable version from Gigex and gave you a free 14 day account. That way I don't have to pay $20 bucks for a copy : )

Therefor updates would not be possible, only one or two small servers with limited bandwidth (rest would be served by end-users), no cheat protection, etc., etc. Paying a monthly fee allows developers to continuosly support a game, host their own high speed, high bandwidth servers, and many more things. Many massive multiplayer games would never make it without this payment method. (WW2OL, WB3, AH, EQ, SW:G)

always wanted this game, never bought it though, i am gonna do more research, it is only 12 dollars to buy here anyways, better upgrade my pc first though.

This post is from last year tounge.gif