Sign in to follow this  
jafergon

New ingame ship screenshots

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kenny87 @ Oct. 08 2002,18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Oct. 08 2002,12:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Perhaps his webpage has bandwidth issues? OFPN can always host the pics if that helps smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

speaking of OFPN, whats going on with it?<span id='postcolor'>

We're waiting on a couple of decisions out of our hands and then all the senior staff will sit down and discuss the future and where to go from here, we also have some excellent people from other sites ready to become involved exclusively with us so it's also a case of finding the best place for them that utilises their talents smile.gif

But that's OT, any further questions feel free to contact myself or the Dutch boys smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Beefcak @ Oct. 08 2002,03:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sgt.elias31 @ Oct. 07 2002,21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">my pictures are xed now too, its weird because up until today i was able to see all the screenshots but suddenly today all of them are xed even the ones i could see yesterday<span id='postcolor'>

Sgt Elisa From pmoh?<span id='postcolor'>

yes its me from pmoh lol beefcake i was wondering if that was use hahaha thats funny as crap

Its crazy how people feel they need to get 1.75 if there will be no 1.46 version of this ship. This ship isnt the best part about 1.75. Get Reistance, its goood !

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Oct. 08 2002,20:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its crazy how people feel they need to get 1.75 if there will be no 1.46 version of this ship. This ship isnt the best part about 1.75. Get Reistance, its goood !<span id='postcolor'>

LSD Released!

One day later...

On the news: The Expansion pack for OFP, Resistance, sold 5 million copies in a day, apparently this is caused by the release of a fantastic Addon called LSD.

L O L ! ! !

Jafergon, I think everybody in the OFP communiyy that know about this love you!!! So many people know I can almost say the whole OFP community loves you biggrin.gif Man I mean this is your first addon, I just cant wait to see what the second one looks like!!! Keep up the good work biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif !!!!!

PS I can't wait till Saterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

PS#2 You da MAN!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Sharpshooter @ Oct. 09 2002,01:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Oct. 08 2002,20wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its crazy how people feel they need to get 1.75 if there will be no 1.46 version of this ship. This ship isnt the best part about 1.75. Get Reistance, its goood !<span id='postcolor'>

LSD Released!

One day later...

On the news: The Expansion pack for OFP, Resistance, sold 5 million copies in a day, apparently this is caused by the release of a fantastic Addon called LSD.

L O L ! ! !<span id='postcolor'>

Drugs are bad...mmm'kay? 18_crazy.gif

Oh, you mean LST... tounge.gif

No, LST stands for Landing Ship, Tank.

LSD stands for Landing Ship, Dock. The Ashland is an LSD, not an LST

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Sharpshooter @ Oct. 09 2002,01:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Oct. 08 2002,20wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its crazy how people feel they need to get 1.75 if there will be no 1.46 version of this ship. This ship isnt the best part about 1.75. Get Reistance, its goood !<span id='postcolor'>

LSD Released!

One day later...

L O L ! ! !<span id='postcolor'>

Exactly smile.gif

I dont understand why people dont buy resistance, they must be either stupid or broke. If you´re not broke and dont have resistance U better get it now or else your stupid wink.gif

To Jafaergon;

Is the Tales of war AAV7's going to be released at the same time with your ship? 'cause what's a amphibious ship without amphibious vehicle?

Yes, i already know that there are some marines out there.

wink.gif

As many people said before:

Great work!

I can't wait to get it!

smile.gif

I want resistance. But hell im 15 and I am too damn lazy to work during the school year and do all honors classes so I have to wait till my brithday or till summer, ill wait till birthday since today its exactly a month away. I WANT RESISTANCE!!!! okay im done now. Lata

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Alastor @ Oct. 09 2002,22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want resistance. But hell im 15 and I am too damn lazy to work during the school year and do all honors classes so I have to wait till my brithday or till summer, ill wait till birthday since today its exactly a month away. I WANT RESISTANCE!!!! okay im done now. Lata<span id='postcolor'>

Dude it only costs like 25 dollers wink.gif Well... maby you could wait till your birthday...it's your choise

I wish the one of the beta testers can just describe their first impressions of walking around inside and on the ship. smile.gif

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Oct. 10 2002,14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wish the one of the beta testers can just describe their first impressions of walking around inside and on the ship. smile.gif

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

I need an authorization before smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (302_GySgt.Casey @ Oct. 10 2002,14:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hey im 16 and they wouldnt sell it to me beause im not 17 so i paid someone $5.00 to buy it for me. thats how much i want this ship.<span id='postcolor'>

HEHEHE i'm 15 and i just made my parents feel really bad about me not havin it and they bought it for me within 5 mins ov me seein the game in da shop. biggrin.gif

"it's all fun and games until someone pulls out a minigun, then it's just fun"

This is much more than just an addon. This is a ushering into a new era of flashpoint. The Sea has usally been off limits until this. Soon there will be a submarine that fires torpedoes, a Missle boat with nukes, and even ASW (anti sub warfare) aircraft just like Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising

THE NEW REVOLUTION IS COMING*

*(for flashpoint)

I know its cheap and age is not a problem cause everyone tells me I look 17. Plus I gotta HS ID and I took my friends Senior ID and replaced the little thingy so it says im 17 and allowed to go off campus. Money though I have a hard time saving and I hate working for it. I usually go from table to table during lunch and ask for money lol.

Im getting really bored playing the Single player games, and my dad wont' get a cable money is too tight etc. Anyone wanna play online that could support me without giving me too much lag? I have a kick ass comp but shitty con. 56k. Please IM me on AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, or e-mail me if you wanna play im so fricken bored.

Well hell we only have one day to wait and a few hours after that till we all have the ship!!! So till then what else we supposed to talk about? lol