Sign in to follow this  
jafergon

New ingame ship screenshots

Jafergon, this week is going to be a long one, but surely the wait will be worth.

"Vaya revolucion que has montao en el mundillo de OFP" biggrin.gif

GRACIAS

O boy, look at the textures in the cafeteria (especially vending machine!!!wink.gif Jafergon u da man. u gonna put illumination for nit time?

Guest BratZ

Wow extremely nice!! Great work!! Can't wait

wow.gif  wow.gif GRACIAS!!! (thx!!! )  wow.gif  wow.gif

Esto va a revolucionar el juego! (this is gonna revolutionate the game! )

Just a reminder people, please do not hotlink to images over 100kb in size smile.gif

Just an idea, this ship u can walk on right, well a small addon would be an LST that u can stand on the rearming platform. If someone tells me how to do it i will

Okay now that I have a fricken registered name again. Id like to say... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THERES A 1.46 VERSION OF THE BEST IDEA FOR AN ADDON YET!!!

biggrin.gif When you say next Saterday, do you mean the 12th?

PS: REALLY REALLY GOOD WORK CAN'T WAIT biggrin.gif : biggrin.gif

PS#2 I've been waiting for somthin like this a long time, and sence Operation Northstar's aircraft carrier is postponed your my hero biggrin.gif Thx!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Oct. 08 2002,01:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hate if people are not capable to organise their work  smile.gif

I would have liked to watch the pics but they are x'ed<span id='postcolor'>

What the fuck are you yalking about? wink.gif

my pictures are xed now too, its weird because up until today i was able to see all the screenshots but suddenly today all of them are xed even the ones i could see yesterday

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sgt.elias31 @ Oct. 07 2002,21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">my pictures are xed now too, its weird because up until today i was able to see all the screenshots but suddenly today all of them are xed even the ones i could see yesterday<span id='postcolor'>

Sgt Elisa From pmoh?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FangWang123 @ Oct. 08 2002,02:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Oct. 08 2002,01:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hate if people are not capable to organise their work  smile.gif

I would have liked to watch the pics but they are x'ed<span id='postcolor'>

What the fuck are you yalking about? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Play nice...or Albert will *sprzzt* you with his webslingers!

Perhaps his webpage has bandwidth issues? OFPN can always host the pics if that helps smile.gif

I LOVE YOU!

When do you want to release it, i know Sutarday, but when exactly? I need it for a LAN Party on Sutarday!

wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Oct. 08 2002,12:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Perhaps his webpage has bandwidth issues? OFPN can always host the pics if that helps smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

speaking of OFPN, whats going on with it?

Okay im not trying to be annoying but I don't have resistance yet meaning no version 1.75 or whatever it is. I would love to be able to use that addon right now. Please inform me if there will be a 1.46 version. if not ill download it anyway so I can use it later. But please consider making a 1.46 version if not already done. Thanks