Persian MO

[Release] Injured Ai script/Mod

Update to ver 1.2

- Added hit sounds

-Added finisher sounds

How to use: 
Copy sqf files and sound folder from demo mission in your mission folder.
Check out init.sqf and injured.sqf for more setting and add your own sounds.

Hey congrats for the cool update. I implemented it into my mission and its pretty cool.

All works fine except the killsounds. It wasnt that easy to build all the codes into already existing files (initplayerlocal & initServer).

If you think about starting your scripts from the init.sqf via execVM and have all your codes in one folder "AI_injured", would be much appreciated.

Anyway thanks for your work and keep it up that way.

:D

Thanks,

Im working on Ais drag injured body, now.

I ll check out again kill sound part and try to put all codes in a single script.

• Like 1

Here is a demo video that show  dragging injured ais, still need some more tweaks but looks ok for now.

perhaps a carry injured ais would be possible later

• Like 4

I love this!

great script! would it be possible for player to go down and get revived by AI team mates?

Also in the sounds folder,can you tell me which OGG files are the ones which have the sounds like radio calls?

"I need a medic quick" is one of them for example.

Would it be possible to make the AI revive time a variable that can be edited easily by someone putting the script into their mission? This would allow mission makers to have AI revive times as long or short as they like. Also perhaps another variable to make it so that the same soldier can A) not be revived twice or  B) be revived multiple time. Finally a third variable to determine what % of their maximum health a revived soldier has after being healed.

should be possible.Right now there is sleep time which has been set with heal animation play time.I ll try to do things you asking after i finish most part the script, i hope.

great script! would it be possible for player to go down and get revived by AI team mates?

I didn't tried it yet but it should work too.just need some more tweaks and test, i ll try it later after done carry/drag part.

Also in the sounds folder,can you tell me which OGG files are the ones which have the sounds like radio calls?

"I need a medic quick" is one of them for example.

sound files, pain5, pain6 and pain7 

• Like 2

Update to ver 1.3

added dragging action to Ais to drag injured body and heal
Added hit react to Ais
fix some zeus issues
Added timer to injured Ais to die if not get heal

• Like 1

Fantastic update

one queston about AI dragging...does civ drag civ?  That might be a bit iffy haha

Awesome Persian MO 

I cant immagine zeds dragging zeds lol

Is there a new version DL link?

Awesome Persian MO 

I cant immagine zeds dragging zeds lol

Is there a new version DL link?

You mean "The Draging Dead" :D

Link is in first post...

sweet.  what next, ai that take a fall then shoot you you ion the back beacuse they're not quite dead yet. nice one.

persian i tried the new version but its not working seemingly.

i put the scripts and sound folder in the mission folder,put the decription ext in,copied and pasted info from the init sqf to my init sqf,but  units die outright.

It working for me , i just tested again, do you using ace 3 mod? Please try sample mission and see if it not working for you, let me khnow.

Just tried demo mission

still not working,would bcombat be conflicting maybe?  Regardless i will disable some mods and re attempt and report back.

no,not using Ace

Ok persian...

Its working,no mod conflicts,however(sorry if these are intentional features)

High calibur aka sniper rounds,seem to kill on hit always,which i think makes sense,but friendly fire doesnt seem to fire the script.

Thats why it wasnt working when i tested i mowed down alot of my own men :P

I've test it and i think its only compatible with vanilla units, i test it with unsung units and nothing happend.

Stephsen i just tested it with Ravage mod and it worked.

Are your units classed as civilian?

I've test it and i think its only compatible with vanilla units, i test it with unsung units and nothing happend.

Script looking for sides, west, east and independent , should be ok with any mod units.

Any chance of addon version?/sorry if it was answered already.

I don't know how to mod, feel free if u want and you can do it.

Script need some more tweaks i think.not perfect yet.specially with Zeus part.

Ok persian...

Its working,no mod conflicts,however(sorry if these are intentional features)

High calibur aka sniper rounds,seem to kill on hit always,which i think makes sense,but friendly fire doesnt seem to fire the script.

Thats why it wasnt working when i tested i mowed down alot of my own men  :P

Thanks for feedback.I didn't know that, about friendly fire :)

• Like 1

If you guys want these same features but this mod doesn't work for you, try Veteran (vtn) mod . This mod disables right click zoom so  you might wanna use Veteranus or ZoomFix mods for vtn in order to be able to zoom.

Hiya, thanks so much for making this! I run a dedicated server and while the AI does get injured it does not seem to to ever drag or revive injured soldiers... They just fall down, let of some smoke and roll around. I tried making entire squads of combat life savers and they never seem to try to save each other. is there something else I need to do? Is this because you use isserver in your code?

- drag and heal injured unit is not depend to medic role.

Script select somebody random in 25 distance from injured unit , not player , drop smoke, give move command to selected unit and then drag animation while attaching both units to a hidden civilian, then select a random position around injured unit , radius random 50 meter or if they are near building , select inside it, then they moving to that .

- if injured unit have med kit or bandages , it may broke drag animation because injured unit will try to heal himself.if you spawning units middle of mission, you have to remove their bandages(_x removeItems "FirstAidKit";, i ll fix it next update, add this to loop line  injured.sqf)

- sometimes helper unit will pass drag and help at all, if he is under fire, no try to approach to injured unit

- if unit not wear a vest, he will die when got shot.small chance that unit follow script, for example some mod units

- mostly first shouted units can get help, last units in a group have less chance for it if there is not any friendly groups in near 

- sometimes you may see some weird actions in units animations, because hit react animation conflict

i had anew test on dedicated server and all work.I was alone in server.i didn't have somebody else on server or JIP but the script ruining on server ,most of it,so shouldn't be a problem.