Sign in to follow this  
-A-V-Trekkie

Marek spanels office...

vbscd.jpg

*slides into pocket as you walk out the door*

biggrin.gif

>Which part of no images over 100kb did you think this 567kb image superceded?

which? biggrin.gif

is it me, or just that BIS has some alchohol problems?  tounge.gif

check 3rd and 4th pic. wink.gif

edit: this is why we need gun safety classes for all. see this pic

edit: ondrej riding bus to work.....i'm guessing that he was wearing beige shirt, with olive green shirt inside that has word 'operation flashpoint' logo imprinted.

biggrin.gif

Awesome article. That's what I call espionage! Although the reporters failed at their primary objective (obtain and securely deliver (to the US) a working copy of VBS1 where advocatexxx's underground sect would distribute it for triple figure prices.(my retirement plan)) biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Nov. 01 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ondrej riding bus to work.....i'm guessing that he was wearing beige shirt, with olive green shirt inside that has word 'operation flashpoint' logo imprinted.<span id='postcolor'>

actually he was wearing a black hat and a black trench-coat, hope they´re the right words ;-)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Nov. 01 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is it me, or just that BIS has some alchohol problems?  tounge.gif

check 3rd and 4th pic. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

oooh and this is only Marek ;-)

We just have pictures of his office, but I can´t remember any alcohol bottles in other rooms...

or, perhaps the coke they drink there is mixed with beer?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([A-V]Trekkie @ Nov. 01 2002,12:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">or, perhaps the coke they drink there is mixed with beer?<span id='postcolor'>

beer & coke?? *pukes*

how about rum and coke? smile.gif

How about Off Topic & Coke?

This was a rather tenuous thread at the start and now it's definitely OT material.

Seems like they never released that Flower map at the bottom. tounge.gif

Their office is just like I imagined... they really live OFP. smile.gif

Eat there, play there, work there... damn lucky people.

Also looks alot like my place here smile.gif Except for the 3d capture area.

Hi all

For those that have not read the article you should because here is some proof that there will be an OFP 2 smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Then another really cool thing: We see BIS Motion Capturing Studio(where all the animations are made), we´re sorry but we aren´t allowed to say you a lot about this part, only that BIS works on new technics who should be really nice to make OFP2(or s.th. like that) "<span id='postcolor'>

Kind Regards walker

Okay that's it, I'm fed up smile.gif

Marek, get a treadmill in the motion capture area, put a dog on it (on leash too) at like 50Km/h and let's get a dog animation finally. biggrin.gif

Then get it to bite you in the a** for the attack animation... tounge.gif

(I do have good ideas)

So it looks like that using laws and rpgs standing up could be in the game soon... mabye being able to use ATs in prone position isn't too far behind.

book shelf with DVDs

Anyone else notice the DVDs on the lower right shelf, I see a John Wayne pack, Red River, Pale Rider, and the others I can't make out what they are.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Die Alive Posted on Nov. 01 2002,19wow.gif2

So it looks like that using laws and rpgs standing up could be in the game soon... mabye being able to use ATs in prone position isn't too far behind.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah that would be good, with leaning as well because i'm fed up of having to walk into the open to shoot someone around a corner.

And also a better sniper position where they are more even and close to ground instead of standard infantry propped up on elbows

Suddently I feel like a divorced middle-aged American woman reading the National Enquirer on the bus each morning, indulging myself in articles describing the trash contents of celebrities.

Huhhhhhhhhhhhh (shivers)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Nov. 02 2002,01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So it looks like that using laws and rpgs standing up could be in the game soon... mabye being able to use ATs in prone position isn't too far behind.

book shelf with DVDs

Anyone else notice the DVDs on the lower right shelf, I see a John Wayne pack, Red River, Pale Rider, and the others I can't make out what they are.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Ahhh....Oregon Trail game at the top and at the bottom I can make out

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly,

For a Fist Full of Dollars, and

A Few Dollars More.

Anything by John Wayne or Clint Eastwood is worth the purchase price.

My good god those guys are lucky. They get to visit a cool country, hang out with the BIS guys, and play VBS 1. OFP 2 sound really nice.... *DROOLS*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Nov. 01 2002,19:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay that's it, I'm fed up  smile.gif

Marek, get a treadmill in the motion capture area, put a dog on it (on leash too) at like 50Km/h and let's get a dog animation finally.  biggrin.gif

Then get it to bite you in the a** for the attack animation...  tounge.gif

(I do have good ideas)<span id='postcolor'>

no. we need swimming animation first, not a hooch.

suspend suma on air with some ropes and make him do swimming motion. at least he won't have to worry about getting his a** bitten by a dog.

I wonder how they got the bird to fly around in that room and capture it on video.

And imagine all the "actors" killed to get those "death animations" into the game... they sacrificed their life so we can die like we do in real life (like putting down binoculars before falling over). They shall be remembered.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Nov. 01 2002,16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder how they got the bird to fly around in that room and capture it on video.

And imagine all the "actors" killed to get those "death animations" into the game... they sacrificed their life so we can die like we do in real life (like putting down binoculars before falling over).  They shall be remembered.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

*sticks a pitchfork in DieAlive*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Nov. 01 2002,22:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder how they got the bird to fly around in that room and capture it on video.

And imagine all the "actors" killed to get those "death animations" into the game... they sacrificed their life so we can die like we do in real life (like putting down binoculars before falling over).  They shall be remembered.<span id='postcolor'>

Lol I wouldn't feel to bad for them. After all, they got to do this animation:

yeah.jpg

<span style='color:red'>*edit*</span> And yeah, this was posted by Hovmand way before animations could be edited tounge.gif