Sign in to follow this  
-A-V-Trekkie

Marek spanels office...

Yes they really should do some merchandising. I want an OFP flag to fix it on the tank next time i go on duty.

I also think that it must be verrryy hard NOT to tell what you have seen at BIS  biggrin.gif

I would explode  biggrin.gif

Anyway I´ve been to Prague a couple of times. It is not far away from here. They have a very good nightlife , great restaurants and the town is really nice. Are the flood damages repaired ? I need to go to BIS and if the guard doesnt allow to get in I will make a picture of the company from outside. They provided me with the most interesting game ever, so I guess even the building is worth a picture biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Nov. 03 2002,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes they really should do some merchandising. I want an OFP flag to fix it on the tank next time i go on duty.<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif That would be so cool... everyone would come up and ask questions for sure. tounge.gif

Merchandise?.... hmm

OFP badge

Miniature OFPR BMP (resistance)

Snow orb with miniature Nogova Map and OFP soldier on it (laser designator)

confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Snow orb with miniature Nogova Map and OFP soldier on it (laser designator)<span id='postcolor'>

That´s it !! Although I would prefer Le Moule for the bowl. It is so sweet biggrin.gif Offcourse with some BMP2´s , advancing inf´s, opposing M2A2´s plus human stuff and a Mi24 in the sky of bowlheaven biggrin.gif . The Mi is still my most loved honey. It is heavy as hell, maneuvers like a tractor, but is the most feared helo when it comes to sound and firepower biggrin.gif

Badges are a good idea also.

Does anyone of you guys know where to get such stuff ?

I know there are some T-Shirts, or have been, but any other things ? Jackets ? Cups ? They dont have to be all over labeled. Only a little OFP on them. That would fit perfect biggrin.gif

Once again. I am playing comp games for nearly two decades now, but never ever a comp game made me so addicted like OFP did. Good job BIS.

tounge.gif Yeah, I think your idea would work better... and I was suppost to say snowglobe not snow orb. smile.gif

That stuff, well if some of us were actually serious about it... make it on our own with full BIS cooperation. That's when all the problems like marketing and funding come in... sad.gif (I'm getting a headache)

Anyway, good night for me

one official merchandise i'd love to get is that olive green T-shirt that has OFP-logo imprinted on it. you might have seen it on one of new civilians.(one with beige shirt open)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Nov. 04 2002,04:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Personnally, I want a T-Shirt that says, "Oh no, 1 is down!"<span id='postcolor'>

I can supply that. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 04 2002,06:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Nov. 04 2002,04:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Personnally, I want a T-Shirt that says, "Oh no, 1 is down!"<span id='postcolor'>

I can supply that. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol after the last few posts I thought about your canteen Avon, I even went to it a few minutes ago.But for ages the only thing you have displayed there is the "Stupid Houdan" T-shirts and the FAQ merchandise, I thought you weren't making anything else, hope I'm wrong smile.gif.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Nov. 04 2002,07:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 04 2002,06:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Nov. 04 2002,04:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Personnally, I want a T-Shirt that says, "Oh no, 1 is down!"<span id='postcolor'>

I can supply that. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol after the last few posts I thought about your canteen Avon, I even went to it a few minutes ago.But  for ages the only thing you have displayed there is the "Stupid Houdan" T-shirts and the FAQ merchandise, I thought you weren't making anything else, hope I'm wrong smile.gif.<span id='postcolor'>

I've even got CM's authorization to market the merchandise from The OFP Canteen, with a few strings attached.

Regarding that "Stupid" t-shirt, I suggest you click on "EARN DOLLARS WITH AVON" from the Canteen's menu. I was hoping this would be a community effort. I'm still waiting. Maybe you'll all wake up. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 04 2002,06:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've even got CM's authorization to market the merchandise from The OFP Canteen, with a few strings attached.

<span id='postcolor'>

Great!! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Regarding that "Stupid" t-shirt, I suggest you click on "EARN DOLLARS WITH AVON" from the Canteen's menu. I was hoping this would be a community effort. I'm still waiting. Maybe you'll all wake up. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I looked at that a few months ago smile.gif. Only reason I haven't followed through actually, is my lack of a printer for quality testing, but I guess I'll give it a try and see what I can turn out smile.gif.

<span style='color:red'>*edit*</span> Just to clarify, I wasn't calling the Houdan T-shirt Stupid personally, Ijust thought that's what it was called smile.gif (I mean look at the cation biggrin.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ Nov. 03 2002,22:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">... and i do think so thats here alwys possiblity for peoples to coem and see us.<span id='postcolor'>

I am in Munich/Germany. It's 10:36 now - see you at lunch biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Nov. 04 2002,02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes they really should do some merchandising. I want an OFP flag to fix it on the tank next time i go on duty.<span id='postcolor'>

Bah, If you really want to impress us then you should spray "FIA" on the tank biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Nov. 04 2002,07:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span style='color:red'>*edit*</span> Just to clarify, I wasn't calling the Houdan T-shirt Stupid personally, Ijust thought that's what it was called smile.gif (I mean look at the cation biggrin.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

You mean caption, stupid. wow.giftounge.gifwow.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Nov. 04 2002,11:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bah, If you really want to impress us then you should spray "FIA" on the tank  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

How about FIA decals to put on your car? It's not so difficult. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 04 2002,06:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Regarding that "Stupid" t-shirt, I suggest you click on "EARN DOLLARS WITH AVON" from the Canteen's menu. I was hoping this would be a community effort. I'm still waiting. Maybe you'll all wake up. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i would like to know how much money you can earn by sending a picture. i have some great ideas worth to be printed on a t-shirt. smile.gif

damn almost 11 o'clock! gotta go back to school again sad.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Nov. 04 2002,11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i would like to know how much money you can earn by sending a picture. i have some great ideas worth to be printed on a t-shirt. smile.gif

damn almost 11 o'clock! gotta go back to school again sad.giftounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Note 5 at the bottom of the EARN DOLLAR$ WITH AVON page at The OFP Canteen says:

"5. For each merchandise item imprinted with your submitted image sold through The OFP Canteen, you will be credited 50 (fifty) US cents or half of 1 (one) US dollar."

Just so you should know, under these circumstances, my take per item is normally the same. This is supposed to be more for fun than for profit. smile.gif

Maybe some day we`ll all meet each others in front of the BIS studios with ...

... my Athlon has arrived... bye biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Nov. 04 2002,12:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe some day we`ll all meet each others in front of the BIS studios with ...<span id='postcolor'>

... stupid Houdan t-shirts! tounge.gif

821855_zoom.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote (Balschoiw @ Nov. 04 2002,02:36)

Yes they really should do some merchandising. I want an OFP flag to fix it on the tank next time i go on duty.

Bah, If you really want to impress us then you should spray "FIA" on the tank

<span id='postcolor'>

It could be pretty funny with the FIA tag. Guess what happens when the locals cant read good and think it´s FIFA biggrin.gif I hear them ask for soccer balls and my shirt biggrin.gif

Anyway I will find a corner pole to dance around.

Avon I have a wish. The white T-Shirts look pretty boring for me. Are you able to sell polos with badges, sweaters in different colors with badges or sth like that ?

But to be honest the T-Shirt from Re would be very cool. And the original logo on the back of a black jacket.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Nov. 04 2002,14:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon I have a wish. The white T-Shirts look pretty boring for me. Are you able to sell polos with badges, sweaters in different colors with badges or sth like that ?<span id='postcolor'>

Some example of what else is available:

Fleece jacket

68_sm.jpg

Calendar

74_sm.jpg

Bags

18_sm.jpg61_sm.jpg63_sm.jpg

Clock

49_sm.jpg

Posters

54_sm.jpg

Stickers

50_sm.jpg

Mousepad

3_sm.jpg

His

15_sm.jpg

Hers biggrin.gif

80_sm.jpg

plus other trinkets.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([A-V]Trekkie @ Nov. 04 2002,16:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">a clock would be nice or posters...<span id='postcolor'>

Send your OFP game pics in to The OFP Canteen, folks! If they're good, I'll promote them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 04 2002,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([A-V]Trekkie @ Nov. 04 2002,16wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">a clock would be nice or posters...<span id='postcolor'>

Send your OFP game pics in to The OFP Canteen, folks! If they're good, I'll promote them.<span id='postcolor'>

would be cool if people around the world would have my screenshots on their shirts biggrin.gif

money doesn't matter. tounge.gif

*fires up OFP and screenshot program* biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Nov. 04 2002,16:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">would be cool if people around the world would have my screenshots on their shirts<span id='postcolor'>

Looking at your avatar, may I suggest a non-smoker version as well? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 04 2002,15:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Nov. 04 2002,16:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">would be cool if people around the world would have my screenshots on their shirts<span id='postcolor'>

Looking at your avatar, may I suggest a non-smoker version as well? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL

smoking soldiers would add a lot of realism to OFP. there should be a "cigarette" option like adding spectacles to your identity. tounge.gif

but this would have a bad affection on younger players. wink.gif

i don't smoke and never will smoke! smile.gif

I already have some quite good ideas for pictures. maybe there will be some of Seeker's OFP merchandise out there very soon biggrin.gif