Germany has a navy? I wouldn't be me if i wasn't promoting/advocating for more dutch stuff for Arma, So perhaps one of the (newish) Holland Class patrol vessels, Or the new Karel Doorman JSS.

Germany has nice navy mostly ships Sachsen Brauschweig and Brandenburg class Karel Doorman is Joint logistic support ship 

I think WE need really much some russian navy forces. I remember Kuznetsov in ArmA 2 but that all. :(

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 1

Here is in game people thanks to our friend phxdefcon and his great contribution to us ;) 
arma3_2016_06_20_17_43_46_84.jpg

• Like 5

can u show us M198 in dessert camo now with other dessert camo vehicles on some terrain.

just to see how it blends :)

and keep up going, never give up :P

EDIT: yay :D u pushed button few seconds before

• Like 3

can u show us M198 in dessert camo now with other dessert camo vehicles on some terrain.

just to see how it blends :)

and keep up going, never give up :P

EDIT: yay :D u pushed button few seconds before

Thanks for your support ;) 

Germany has nice navy mostly ships Sachsen Brauschweig and Brandenburg class Karel Doorman is Joint logistic support ship 

Appearantly we call it a JSS and the rest of the world calls it a JLSS XD

:D 

however looks very outstanding ship do you know something more about her armament?

love you and your mod(no homo)

:D hahahahaha 

• Like 1

M777 textures by phxdefcon ;) 
arma3_2016_06_20_21_54_32_23.jpg
Edit: yeah i have spotted the land contact it's fixed now 

• Like 12

The HNLMS Karel Doorman is a JSS, which stands for Joint Support Ship, not Joint Logistical Support Ship. It has amphibious capabilities, can hold aircraft to the size of CH-47 Chinooks and MV-22's. It also can refuel 2 ships at a time, 1 on each side. It is primarily used as an logistical ship to hold up to 200 trucks in the vehicle deck.

The ship is primarily used as an Offshore mission platfrom to launch sea- and airborne operations.

It´s armed with 2x Goalkeeper CWIS, 2x 30mm Rapid fire cannons,4 x 12.7mm Hitrole machine guns and 6-8 x 7.62mm FN MAG Machine guns. And as far as i know it has a ´´Landing beach´´ For LCU`s.

It´s armed with 2x Goalkeeper CWIS, 2x 30mm Rapid fire cannons,4 x 12.7mm Hitrole machine guns and 6-8 x 7.62mm FN MAG Machine guns. And as far as i know it has a ´´Landing beach´´ For LCU`s.

good armament ! 

It has got a docking port for 2 LCUs or 4 RHIBs as far as I know.

No, it can Launch 2x LCVP's, 1 on each side near the rear of the ship, aswell as 2x RHIB's, also 1 from each side.

The LCU's used to load vehicles on come out of the Well Deck of the HNLMS Johan de Witt or the HNLMS Rotterdam. As the HNLMS Karel Doorman doesn't have a Well Deck, only a vehicle ramp to which an LCU can float up to and lower its ramp to load vehicles on it.

Here is a good picture of it from the side: http://www.photomaassluis.com/images/pictures/hd/kareldoorman/kd06.jpg

• Like 1

everything one hour work without interior someone have pic from sea shadow interior ?
i will take this week for interiors for other ships and hangars 
serts.png

• Like 1

Dude you are making progress so fast holy shit!

• Like 1

No, it can Launch 2x LCVP's, 1 on each side near the rear of the ship, aswell as 2x RHIB's, also 1 from each side.

The LCU's used to load vehicles on come out of the Well Deck of the HNLMS Johan de Witt or the HNLMS Rotterdam. As the HNLMS Karel Doorman doesn't have a Well Deck, only a vehicle ramp to which an LCU can float up to and lower its ramp to load vehicles on it.

Here is a good picture of it from the side: http://www.photomaassluis.com/images/pictures/hd/kareldoorman/kd06.jpg

Yup, my mistake. I´m having issues with the Ship names of the Netherlands espacially since all of them look so similar. Looked it up and the German Seebattalion is indeed using the Karel Doorman which does not have a well deck. I did mistake it for another ship.

• Like 1