everything one hour work without interior someone have pic from sea shadow interior ?

i will take this week for interiors for other ships and hangars 

serts.png

WHY the hell we need ugly stealth ships that were retired why can someone answer why dude this is just used for nothing i guess only to make general dynamics more cash lol wth 

• Like 2

Why not making something like a taskforce out of ships from germany and the netherlands? 

WHY the hell we need ugly stealth ships that were retired why can someone answer why dude this is just used for nothing i guess only to make general dynamics more cash lol wth 

not lol but LOLLOLOLOL ask general dynamics why 

Why not making something like a taskforce out of ships from germany and the netherlands? 

we are waiting polls to end :) so we can start with winner i have plan with Sachsen class looks promising 

• Like 1

That´s a odd looking contraption, What´s it used for?

It functions as a host for the german Naval Force Protection Battalion and therefore makes the ship available to the german Navy should they need it.

WIP / New Texture / OHP Frigate :D

OMG DUDE YOU MADE MY DAY :D ;)

• Like 2

I meant the pictures he uploaded XD

Don't know really for what i know it's scrapped several years before but it's nice ! :)

Edit: lol it's dating from 1985 probably only tech demonstrator 

I voted for

France

Germany

Netherlands

Russia

Austrilia

South Korea

Italy

Sad face because there's no Canada, but hey, we're in the process of modernization anyway =P

This stuff is looking awesome. I'm wondering if there's going to be any medium sized ships? You know, smaller than a full blown Frigate, but bigger than a RHIB? Just curious. 

• Like 3

I voted for

France

Germany

Netherlands

Russia

Austrilia

South Korea

Italy

Sad face because there's no Canada, but hey, we're in the process of modernization anyway =P

This stuff is looking awesome. I'm wondering if there's going to be any medium sized ships? You know, smaller than a full blown Frigate, but bigger than a RHIB? Just curious. 

something like this ? ;)  

It's cyclone class and it's part of my current work !111001-N-VN693-288.jpg

• Like 5

something like this ? ;)  

It's cyclone class and it's part of my current work !

Yasss! I was also going to suggest logistical ships as well. Something like this, or like this

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt214/DarkSideSixOfficial/Ship-3_zpse4glpgtm.jpg?t=1461965084

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt214/DarkSideSixOfficial/Ship-1_zpsaljzjwwe.jpg?t=1461965084

(ignore the concept missile system plez), with a little more capabilities besides "pew pew". Hehe, though, may i also note that you wouldn't need to have any scripts for keeping transport vehicles kaput while sailing them around. The ship would simply have to be heavy enough to carry heavier shipments, as I've successfully tested with another mod that had capabilities to ship things.

Sea shadow 

speed in real life is about 20-25km i decide to add 70-75km speed 

arma3_2016_06_22_03_17_14_13.jpgarma3_2016_06_22_01_27_26_40.jpg

• Like 7

Well now is 26 for France and 29 votes for Germany tbh! i am not sure who will be winner  :crazy:

EDIT: 5 days left 

• Like 1

We need small ,fast attack craft: Combat boat -90,Swedish,be of some interest to you?  Takes a lot less time to make than a lot of the others,too.

Seal Team boat-CRRC and such small sized boats,for Tanoa will come in handy aswell.  Keep it up!

We need small ,fast attack craft: Combat boat -90,Swedish,be of some interest to you?  Takes a lot less time to make than a lot of the others,too.

Seal Team boat-CRRC and such small sized boats,for Tanoa will come in handy aswell.  Keep it up!

Yes i understand you all and i will have that on my mind larger ships are for larger battles Arma needs more fast ships too

Yes i understand you all and i will have that on my mind larger ships are for larger battles Arma needs more fast ships too

The Royal Australian Navy Armidale Class would fit that nicely. 

6905976-16x9-940x529.jpg

• Like 6

looks twice better than cyclone :) ! 

• Like 1

6905976-16x9-940x529.jpg

"Vessel on my port bow, this is HMAS Hammersley. Stop or heave to I intend to board you to enforce Australian law" 

• Like 2

What armament for Sea Shadow? Hatch for divers below? Can we get a Seal Commando ship? Lots of the new screens and helmet-cams systems? Would fit neat in that type of vehicle-mine layer-type ships and Roll-ON/RollOff is much needed in Arma 3.Like the frequent up-dates for this.Keep it comming.

Modules planned for this? tnx

Any other SDV-types planned for this mod-other than we already have?   Will get Very useful on Tanoa....Btw,have you got any way to make the AI drive these vehicles better than before-maybe you can use some sort of "invizable roadway/path for them to drive on? :unsure:

Edited by teddymosart1

that would be a good German ship for arma 3

(F124 Sachsen class)

FGS_Sachsen_(F_219).jpg

• Like 2

that would be a good German ship for arma 3

(F124 Sachsen class)

Great ship :D