@ katipo66: Yes. That is correct. I've tried to adjust it.
@ Realthinged: How does it work with RHS or CUP? If I use CUP it works with me. In all buildings that have a house position. (Must be present in the building model). However, not all buildings have a house position.
@ tourist: The integration of the functions is correct and works. In the new version, 3.0, the height position of the player can now also be calculated. This was not so before. (2.9)

Info:
Her_L_HouseClassListMain = []; // Empty array
All buildings with a house position are considered. I use it just like that.

• Like 3

Update

Version 3.0 (02.10.2017)

IMPROVED:   - Solar and climatological functions
                          This only worked with the current day temperature.
                          With a new setting, the temperature can be recalculated with the height position of the player.
                        - Effect when hunger or thirst less than 10.

• Like 5

@Heros:

Just for clarification: did I set the entries correctly in the init.sqf I have posted here?  I ask because I don't see any hint that LLW climate is working, but I DO see the Heros Survive icons and can use all items as expected.  To me it looks like I have a mistake in my init.sqf so that only LLW climate doesn't work.  As soon as I set it to your older system (setting "calculate ambient temperature - 1") I see how the need for water is rising. 

Best Regards

tourist

I'm so sorry. There is an error in a script. Update comes in a few minutes. I think I'll be getting too old.
@Hotzenplotz: Not laughing ...

• Like 1

Update

Version 3.1 (02.10.2017)

FIXED:      - Error in a script. (Multiplayer on dedicated server)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Again. I'm so sorry. Thanks for your understanding.

• Like 1

@ tourist: You have done nothing wrong.

• Like 1

@Heros: thx for the support; will use the 3.1 version now and test with that. 

How can I know LLW climate is active? Is there a debug message available for LLW specifically?

There is no public debug.

Hi, where is the link to the updated example mission? i downloaded the mod again but its not in there... cheers

On 10/10/2017 at 12:01 AM, iV - Ghost said:

Take a look into your Arma3\!Workshop\@Heros Survive\mis folder.

Found it, thanks!

So is there a way to scrounge food that isn't spawned in a drop?  Such as fishing experience?  Or hunt rabbits?

Edit to add - so I am remembering there's an Animals module... so sheep, goats, etc. could be a food source too, yes?  Just thinking aloud...

Great to see you implemented the Lowlands Warrior climate system! This is exactly what it was meaned for. :)

@hcpookie
Fishing is not possible. Animals can be hunted and slaughtered. The meat must be grilled.
Animals from another addon: See the parameter 'Her_L_AnimalCutList' (File: ...\HerosWorld\Her_Survive.sqf). Requires the classame and the amount of meat.

You need a knife in your equipment. If you shot an animal, you can slaughter it with the knife.

• Like 1

I finally had a chance to look at the example mission properly, wow! really great stuff and so many objects available.

Painful questions (or wishlist in disguise :)

• I notice when i shot a blufor he had money on him, how do i place money on every dead unit? could this be different varying amounts? or also the ability to define a definite amount on a specific unit.
  • I would like the ability to "Hire" (recruit) some units, so i imagine there would be different units with different classes like Medic, Engineer etc you know,  just hanging out in a bar, when approached they will have an Addaction that says something cheesy like like "Medic for hire $200" blah blah and if selected money is taken from you and unit joins your group.
  • This question maybe way out there, but is it possible to make a shops items not always available or random, probably a lot involved to make that happen?.

Just a side note, i noticed injured units have a limp animation, or when i as a player am injured have a limp animation, looks great... is that part of this mod? jeez i run all sorts of mods at any given time its hard to keep up.

Anyway cheers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crielaard said:

limp animation is vanilla

Ok cheers, good stuff from BI [Thumbs up] , would look better if weapon was lowered though.

3 hours ago, Crielaard said:

double tap Ctrl to lower your weapon

I mean AI.

I am always looking for a good strategy type of game play. If anyone is interested in coop, I am up for it.  Able to play most eve's EST.

EDIT

I play the mission called Pilgrimage most of the time. If I understand what this mod is about correctly can I assume that I can incorporate it into Pilgrimage to add another dimension to the game play? This all seems very complex for me. I'd like to ask anyone to lay out the instructions on how to put this together. SP is what I would play primarily although COOP is also available.

Thanks

Update

Version 3.2 (01.12.2017)

FIXED:             - Error in a script. (Body temperature was calculated incorrectly when LLW-Climate is active)

IMPROVED:    - Simulation if player has fever

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1