A bit off-topic, but as opteryx is helping you for your map, do you know whether he's still working on his?

• Like 1

A bit off-topic, but as opteryx is helping you for your map, do you know whether he's still working on his?

Yes, he provided me with the map, terrain, and map mask data. Although due to many attempts failed to convert the map yesterday(Program crashes everytime I import it), I will use the images that Opteryx provided it to me, and remade the map. :)

If you (or anybody) have idea how to fix that problem, you can inform me right on this topic:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/191394-map-import-from-visitor-to-terrain-builder-crash/

• Like 1

Looks promising, can't wait to see the final product.

Looks promising...brings me back to the battles in A2 ..will this be a stand alone map or will it need a dependency?

Diesel

• Like 1

Looks promising, can't wait to see the final product.

Thank you :)

Looks promising...brings me back to the battles in A2 ..will this be a stand alone map or will it need a dependency?

Diesel

I will hope it will have no dependency, but plans might change on the future X(

• Like 2

Wow that looks amazing, Great to see that Fallujah getting a facelift.

• Like 1

Glad to see you're back and resurrecting such an old project!

By the way, I am (at least for now) abandoning my OPX2 projects because I'm not motivated to finish it and it's just too much work, but I am strongly considering releasing all my models open source, so you're free to use and modify them incase you change your mind.

• Like 2

Hello there

Progress of the day, I'm on terrain stage, working on fixing the satellite image to be adjusted for Arma 3

IMG_8010.jpg

Glad to see you're back and resurrecting such an old project!

By the way, I am (at least for now) abandoning my OPX2 projects because I'm not motivated to finish it and it's just too much work, but I am strongly considering releasing all my models open source, so you're free to use and modify them incase you change your mind.

Thanks opteryx, it's time to end what we begin :) . And about your models, I'm sure I'm going to use'em ;), I will contact once I'm on modeling stage, I'll contact you on PM.

Wow that looks amazing, Great to see that Fallujah getting a facelift.

Thanks ;)

• Like 5

Progress of the day. First pictures on ArmA 3 :)

Delay work on terrain at the moment, back to modeling, converting some models from ArmA 2. unfortunately, I have encountered inverted color on the mosque gate :( :

It supposed to be blue not yellow, and the banner is affected as well

Problem_1.png

Picture of Fallujah main mosque, in development:

mosque.png

• Like 5

Those pics look great, outstanding, magnificent. You're obviously crafting some really good content, high quality stuff that'll certainly enrich the city environment of Fallujah - I'm really looking forward to it, and I'm sure it'll be considered a classic ArmA terrain, a masterpiece, Illmatic kind of quality. It's pretty clear that it'll be amazing, with the aid of every group member, of course.

Also, I hope that you'll allow us to donate, so that we can lower the pain, the struggle that you'll face throughout this hard project...

Keep up the good work sir.

• Like 1

Those pics look great, outstanding, magnificent. You're obviously crafting some really good content, high quality stuff that'll certainly enrich the city environment of Fallujah - I'm really looking forward to it, and I'm sure it'll be considered a classic ArmA terrain, a masterpiece, Illmatic kind of quality. It's pretty clear that it'll be amazing, with the aid of every group member, of course.

Also, I hope that you'll allow us to donate, so that we can lower the pain, the struggle that you'll face throughout this hard project...

Keep up the good work sir.

Thanks for your words and support. :)

As for donation, Its up to the community members (like you sir  :)) if they want it or not. Unfortunately, I don't know any platforms for donation or specific platform to accept donations.

Regards

• Like 1

Progress of the day. First pictures on ArmA 3 :)

Delay work on terrain at the moment, back to modeling, converting some models from ArmA 2. unfortunately, I have encountered inverted color on the mosque gate :( :

It supposed to be blue not yellow, and the banner is affected as well

Problem_1.png

Picture of Fallujah main mosque, in development:

mosque.png

Its just like the Dress, it turns from Blue to Yellow.

• Like 3

Unfortunately, I don't know any platforms for donation or specific platform to accept donations.

You should ask Zooloo (Bloodlust), because his valid, simple and effective donation method works quite well. Donations would be transferred to your pockets via PayPal's tactical and secure environment.

• Like 1

You should ask Zooloo (Bloodlust), because his valid, simple and effective donation method works quite well. Donations would be transferred to your pockets via PayPal's tactical and secure environment.

Is that a member in the forums? I will try to read how to do it, but I don't want to be rapacious at the moment :) .

I have released all my middle eastern assets open source if you need any of them for your Fallujah project.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/176094-opx2middle-eastern-style-structures/page-9#entry3048005

I'm downloading it right now ;)

• Like 1

Is that a member in the forums? I will try to read how to do it, but I don't want to be rapacious at the moment :) .

I'm downloading it right now ;)

Don't worry man, you're not rapacious... you and your holy team members deserve it.

Here's Zooloo's Blood Lust discussion: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/189963-wip-blood-lust-6-10-2016-v24-mp-support-added/

You can find him right there.

• Like 1

That "boring" video featured 2 outstanding buildings... 2 great structures that'll be part of an impressive urban environment, an hopefully dense, intense and diverse one. Keep your mind focused man, you're doing a great, majestic work.

I know it man, i know that you're surely struggling for it, fighting to get things done, fighting to make your stuff work, burning oxygen and sticks of incense to stay up all night, drying tears that are falling all over your keyboard while your heart is seeking for energy, motivation and wisdom.

It'll be an hard work mate, but don't give up... Everything you have done until now is fantastic, so don't worry and follow this path...

• Like 3

That "boring" video featured 2 outstanding buildings... 2 great structures that'll be part of an impressive urban environment, an hopefully dense, intense and diverse one. Keep your mind focused man, you're doing a great, majestic work.

I know it man, i know that you're surely struggling for it, fighting to get things done, fighting to make your stuff work, burning oxygen and sticks of incense to stay up all night, drying tears that are falling all over your keyboard while your heart is seeking for energy, motivation and wisdom.

It'll be an hard work mate, but don't give up... Everything you have done until now is fantastic, so don't worry and follow this path...

Wow! Thanks dnl04, very encouraging words from you :), I will try to believe on the project, and ensures It won't die. I hope to release the "Early Alpha" version at a very minimum time.

Appreciate your words :)

Nice work, very excited for this

• Like 5

Successfully imported Opteryx extraordinary work.

First ArmA 3 terrain shots, satellite and terrain mask was not imported yet.

EE.png

Glad I'm still progressing. I hope the "Early Alpha" will be released on early September :)

I am so happy to see an Arma 3 Fallujah Mod. Can`t wait to fight my way through the City with a good old M16A2.

Thanks, me too ;)

• Like 4

Map after processing.

Start adding some buildings already :D

FAL.png

• Like 8