Sign in to follow this  

Large demonstrations throughout the world

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can't you people just try to accept that a lot of people do NOT want this war and do not agree at all with what Bush thinks<span id='postcolor'>

Its what Americans want that matters. smile.gif

I also believe that part of the reason America was attacked was beucase most of are not muslims, and they think of the USA as a Chrisitan nation, which is not ture, so they kill us. I am not saying all muslims are bad, but it seems like the religion itself is evil, and yes Muhammad,sp?, was a terriost.

IceFire represents the US . That is very disgusting.

I never knew any proven relation between 911 and Iraq is given, but if you tell...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">These people would kill you and your children for fun because they think that they are the greatest and that non muslim people should die.

<span id='postcolor'>

Turn this around and you get the this:

"These US people would kill you and your children for fun because they think that they are the greatest and that non US people should die."

Sounds very much like the current US foreign policy towards iraq and other nations that don´t fit into the US program for war.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Oct. 28 2002,19:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">IceFire represents the US . That is very disgusting.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL!

If you're looking to the internet to find a representative of the worlds largest superpower, you've got bigger problems than Iraq.

There is plenty of evidence that Saddam is working on WMD. It hasn't been given to the public because it's classified. It HAS been given to senators (you know, the people YOU ELECTED) and they have decided that war with Iraq is the best solution. It's not like democracy will ever work.

We are trying democracy with North Korea (a bit off topic, but it came up) because we always try democracy first. It hasnt', didn't, and wont ever work with Saddam, so we have to use force.

And I still remember a poll saying that about 70% of the american people wanted to go to war with Iraq. I can't dig it up now I have to run to school, but I will later if someone asks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There is plenty of evidence that Saddam is working on WMD. It hasn't been given to the public because it's classified. It HAS been given to senators (you know, the people YOU ELECTED) and they have decided that war with Iraq is the best solution. It's not like democracy will ever work.

<span id='postcolor'>

I am not US citizen. Thank god I´m not.

Only 5 percent of the world population are US so I think there are not only US opinions on this planet.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have to run to school<span id='postcolor'>

Yes do so and learn the facts, not US "facts" only...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Oct. 27 2002,13:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

Ahhhh, great topics, i love them!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">These people would kill you and your children for fun because they think that they are the greatest and that non muslim people should die.

They are a threat as long as they breath. Jail wont stop them nothing else will. Only their own deaths will stop them from taking more innocent life.

<span id='postcolor'>

First of all, your post gives the impression that you want all the muslims dead because they are terrorists. Now i didn't see any smilies or any [irony][/irony] signs so i guess you are serious. Perhaps i don't understand what you are trying to say very well. I sure hope you don't believe that all the muslims are bad people.

A lot of brainwashing is going on lately, i even saw a toy where you can shoot all the muslims with your fully trained US soldier. Oh well, i sure hope you are drunk, on drugs or anything else, because i find it very very VERY hard to accept your opinion...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Saddam Hussein is a terrorist and a threat. Jeez, right after Sept 11, people were talking about how all terrorist scum should die. Now it looks like everyone has forgot and don't want war.

<span id='postcolor'>

Excuse me? I never thought this: "all terrorist scum should die." NE-VER!

And i'm sure that counts for a lot of people...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We shouln't attack Irak? These monsters shouln't have attacked us on 911 and killed nearly 3 thousand innocents. <span id='postcolor'>

Ah yes, Irak attacked the US, of course, first the Taliban and AQ attacked the US, but then US bombed the shit outta them.

So now Irak has attacked the US, another great excuse to bomb them!!!

I like this, i wonder what country has also attacked the US on 9/11!

Perhaps Belgium's next, after all, the hijackers had their passports from Belgium!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I say the more of them that we take out, the safer innocent life is.<span id='postcolor'>

You are so right, if we bomb all of their (innocent) civilians, just to get Sadam world peace will finaly start!

Hooray!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There is no more negotiating. Those bastards deserve whatever they get.<span id='postcolor'>

I can't seem to remember any real negotiations...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Oct. 27 2002,16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Keep it civil chaps smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Was my post civil?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Oct. 28 2002,14:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Oct. 27 2002,16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Keep it civil chaps smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Was my post civil?<span id='postcolor'>

No, we will now bomb you.

Just kidding, yes it was civil smile.gif

*claps* Great post DarkLight,couldn't have said it any better.

BTW:when Iraq is attacked,bombed back to the stone age,and all 'terrorists' are dead,who's going to lead it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Oct. 28 2002,12:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't you people remember what happened on Sept 11??

Saddam Hussein is a terrorist and a threat.  Jeez, right after Sept 11, people were talking about how all terrorist scum should die.  Now it looks like everyone has forgot and don't want war.

These people would kill you and your children for fun because they think that they are the greatest and that non muslim people should die.

They are a threat as long as they breath.  Jail wont stop them nothing else will.  Only their own deaths will stop them from taking more innocent life.

We shouln't attack Irak?   These monsters shouln't have attacked us on 911 and killed nearly 3 thousand innocents.  

I say the more of them that we take out, the safer innocent life is.

There is no more negotiating.  Those bastards deserve whatever they get.<span id='postcolor'>

Ehhh...

.... So all muslims should be murdered?

//Edit... Sorry, hadnt seen Darklights post, but he said exactly what I wanted to say smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Oct. 28 2002,14:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can't you people just try to accept that a lot of people do NOT want this war and do not agree at all with what Bush thinks<span id='postcolor'>

Its what Americans want that matters. smile.gif

I also believe that part of the reason America was attacked was beucase most of are not muslims, and they think of the USA as a Chrisitan nation, which is not ture, so they kill us. I am not saying all muslims are bad, but it seems like the religion itself is evil, and yes Muhammad,sp?, was a terriost.<span id='postcolor'>

First of all...

... The terrorists didnt attack you because you are Christian, they attacked you because they do not like the way the western world live their life, they attacked you because the US have allways had the (strange) behavior of sticking their noses in everything which it can get a profit out of.... No matter how many people that would suffer from it as long as its not themself.

Why do you think its Muslims that is terrorists? It might as well be Christians.... IRA for instance - (catholists if u didnt know) ?

And Muhammed a terrorist? Why? Because he killed multiple people? Because he has another skin color and name? You know, that is what we call racism over here in Europe. - People cannot be stamped due to skincolor, religious and sexual belongin. We had those laws put in ages ago, does the US have them yet?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Oct. 27 2002,12:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">pr021008i.gif

http://www.gallup.com/poll/releases/pr021008.asp

If you can find a more credible polling organization than Gallup, I'm all ears.

-----

Edit: this is really a very interesting report; I'd reccomend everyone go through it.<span id='postcolor'>

They can come up with statistics to prove anything these days, 75% of people know that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Oct. 27 2002,12:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">pr021008i.gif

http://www.gallup.com/poll/releases/pr021008.asp

If you can find a more credible polling organization than Gallup, I'm all ears.

-----

Edit: this is really a very interesting report; I'd reccomend everyone go through it.<span id='postcolor'>

By the way Tex, I actually pretty much believe the poll but:

There are no poll specifications there. Sample number, sample statistics and region is not given. Also the exact wording of the question for the first poll is not there. Error percentage?

Unless these guys use the exact same standard for every single poll... still the exact question is missing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SantaMania @ Oct. 28 2002,10:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know, that is what we call racism over here in Europe. - People cannot be stamped due to skincolor, religious and sexual belongin. We had those laws put in ages ago,  does the US have them yet?<span id='postcolor'>

thats funny. Last I heard, synagogues are burning down all over Europe. evidently you STILL don't care much for the Jews.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ Oct. 28 2002,18:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SantaMania @ Oct. 28 2002,10:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know, that is what we call racism over here in Europe. - People cannot be stamped due to skincolor, religious and sexual belongin. We had those laws put in ages ago,  does the US have them yet?<span id='postcolor'>

thats funny. Last I heard, synagogues are burning down all over Europe.  evidently you STILL don't care much for the Jews.<span id='postcolor'>

where did you hear that ??

What a load of cr*p.......

The one that told you must had a few drinks.......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Oct. 28 2002,13:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ Oct. 28 2002,18:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SantaMania @ Oct. 28 2002,10:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know, that is what we call racism over here in Europe. - People cannot be stamped due to skincolor, religious and sexual belongin. We had those laws put in ages ago,  does the US have them yet?<span id='postcolor'>

thats funny. Last I heard, synagogues are burning down all over Europe.  evidently you STILL don't care much for the Jews.<span id='postcolor'>

The one that told you must had a few drinks.......<span id='postcolor'>

I don't personally like the organization.. but I will reference them here.

http://news.amnesty.org/MAVP....ocument

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frisbee @ Oct. 27 2002,17:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*claps* Great post DarkLight,couldn't have said it any better.<span id='postcolor'>

Thank you wink.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW:when Iraq is attacked,bombed back to the stone age,and all 'terrorists' are dead,who's going to lead it?<span id='postcolor'>

The camels of course!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ Oct. 27 2002,20:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Oct. 28 2002,13<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ Oct. 28 2002,18:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SantaMania @ Oct. 28 2002,10:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know, that is what we call racism over here in Europe. - People cannot be stamped due to skincolor, religious and sexual belongin. We had those laws put in ages ago,  does the US have them yet?<span id='postcolor'>

The one that told you must had a few drinks.......<span id='postcolor'>

I don't personally like the organization.. but I will reference them here.

http://news.amnesty.org/MAVP....ocument<span id='postcolor'>

I must say Pitfire, that you are right, these things happened here about a couple months ago.

But let's not forget that we are talking about a very small amount of people, it's not as if whole Europe participated.

Over here in Belgium, the police was used to secure religious buildings so when that group tries to strike again it can be prevented.

Racism still exists, it exists in America, Europe and of course also in the East.  Sad enough there'll always be some sick people who think their race is better than another...

Edit: I didn't see this at first, you said: "Last I heard, synagogues are burning down all over Europe."

This isn't really true, they weren't burned down, there wasn't that much damage. Just some lunatics throwed molotov cocktails inside. "all over Europe" isn't really true either.

The amount of attacks weren't that big at all.

I'm not trying to deny this fact, you are saying the truth, but you are making it sound a lot worse than it actually was.

People, come on, keep this discussion serious.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am not US citizen. Thank god I´m not.<span id='postcolor'>

Ah, you obviously hate the U.S., so your opinion is pretty much void because whatever it is, it will be anti-US.

And don't turn this into a flame thread, I don't want to see this closed again.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can't seem to remember any real negotiations...<span id='postcolor'>

You don't watch the news much, do you? The negotiations really took place before the gulf war. When they failed, we went in and put Saddam back in line. He signed a series of surrender terms, including no weapons of mass destruction, and I think no oil exporting. He's broken both of those treaties, and has lied several times about it.

So there's your negotiations.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Oct. 27 2002,20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">People, come on, keep this discussion serious.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am not US citizen. Thank god I´m not.<span id='postcolor'>

Ah, you obviously hate the U.S., so your opinion is pretty much void because whatever it is, it will be anti-US.

And don't turn this into a flame thread, I don't want to see this closed again.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can't seem to remember any real negotiations...<span id='postcolor'>

You don't watch the news much, do you?  The negotiations really took place before the gulf war.  When they failed, we went in and put Saddam back in line.  He signed a series of surrender terms, including no weapons of mass destruction, and I think no oil exporting.  He's broken both of those treaties, and has lied several times about it.

So there's your negotiations.<span id='postcolor'>

Excuse me for that, i thought you were talking about the negotiations considering the weapon inspectors.

My bad...

Weapons inspectors go hand-in-hand with the WMD limitations.

He won't let weapons inspectors in his country either.

WELL, he will, but not everywhere. I think he said anywhere except schools and churches, which is more than likely where he'll be hiding the WMDs.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Oct. 27 2002,21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Weapons inspectors go hand-in-hand with the WMD limitations.

He won't let weapons inspectors in his country either.

WELL, he will, but not everywhere.  I think he said anywhere except schools and churches, which is more than likely where he'll be hiding the WMDs.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah...

He might hide them in schools and churches but he won't be able to make then there, so what's the problem?

You can't keep nuclear bombs, some of them (not sure if this counts for all of them) are useless after a while.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Oct. 28 2002,20:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think he said anywhere except schools and churches, which is more than likely where he'll be hiding the WMDs.<span id='postcolor'>

ooh yeah , and it's the excuse you'll use to play around with your nifty GBU's

King Beast you see conspiracies and hidden agendas when none may infact exist. Sometimes, believe it or not, what you see on TV and read in the paper turns out to be the truth. Don't complicate things as Ockham's razor often enough prevails.

Sure oil may play a part in this topic, but Hussein has been beaten in early '90s and seeing how he has not only broken his promises but repeatedly lied one can easily assume he's producing weapons and rebuilding his forces to hit us back. Lately there have been reports of Al Qaida being linked in part to Iraq. Who's to say he isn't developing chemical weapons which he would deliver through terrorists, that way he couldn't be directly blamed.

I say we take the fucker out before he does something stupid like that. Soldier are there to fight and die, not innocent civilians. That is not to say that US hasen't killed a single civilian during the Gulf War. Nevertheless it's Armies that should fight not civilians and as such USA shouldn't allow Hussein to continue doing what many think he is doing but rather bring him and his regime down.

"Bush is doing it for oil", yappidie yap yap yap, totally uneducated blunt little comment in my opinion.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Oct. 28 2002,20:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can't keep nuclear bombs, some of them (not sure if this counts for all of them) are useless after a while.<span id='postcolor'>

huh ?

you can store nuclear weapons

in france , we got a few of our submarine's ballistic missiles stored since 30 years