Not a bad idea. Prob put it as a single unit though. Cheers.

I was only putting 8 as a test. 8 fills a truck quite nicely but I honestly haven't considered the ALiVE stuff. I've never set it up before.

For vehicle groups filling the vehicle is fine as in ALiVE u have controlled over how many mobilised groups are available. It's just the infantry groups we have no control of as its all handled by the ai commander.

Ok, that's good to know. I've made an 8 man squad as a test but I'll prefix it with some smaller skirmish teams. I haven't looked into ALiVE yet, I don't generally use it myself. Maybe you could run some tests for me!

Yeah just let me know what you need tested :)

Some things I've picked up along the way....

ALiVE uses the following groups for spawning...

Infantry, motorized, mechanized and armour (not counting air units).

Now I have no clue how to do what you do but I've seen a few errors in say Lieghts opfor were if we select motorized (technicals and trucks etc) it would spawn BTRs etc so maybe he had them in the wrong class names or something. Just something to look out for when creating vehicle groups.

Yeah try me with anything and if I don't know I'll go get the answer on the ALiVE forums for u :)

What I'm currently moving towards:

TMWjj9Tl.jpg

Love the UAZ Dshkm  :)

• Like 4

Wow dude. It looks great. However I think u can add a little bit more veichles? I see that around there are armored desert pack (based on RHS:RU), can u ask the author to use it? Or u can also use the "insurgent" faction in RHS, somethingh like the BM21 or Shilka. The idea of UAZ and the GAZ are awesome. And a Pickup with PK?  And one last thingh: I see that u will add 1 man with stolen M16 or M4, but what u think about a GP-25 with your units? However congrats for release. Lovely!! :) :)

Wow dude. It looks great. However I think u can add a little bit more veichles? I see that around there are armored desert pack (based on RHS:RU), can u ask the author to use it? Or u can also use the "insurgent" faction in RHS, somethingh like the BM21 or Shilka. The idea of UAZ and the GAZ are awesome. And a Pickup with PK?  And one last thingh: I see that u will add 1 man with stolen M16 or M4, but what u think about a GP-25 with your units? However congrats for release. Lovely!! :) :)

Thanks for your ideas. I plan to use the SPG-9 and DSHKM as these already fit in my mind as the most appropriate units. Would LOVE to have Hilux pickup with a PK but I can't find one in the RHS pack. I'll also probably include a BTR as part of a mechanized armor group.

I really want to avoid including too many pre-requisites as this is supposed to be a lightweight option. The GP-25 is a great idea but I sometimes find the grenadier a little OP in insurgency. But i'll look into it! Cheers.

• Like 1

Finally got the Light covers removed and the cover off the GAZ-66. Looking more natural now:

mcCRRWMl.jpg

Thanks to Reyhard from the RHS team for his advice.

• Like 3

I want to use the addon on a dedicated server with signature check. But every time I use this addon the signature check of talibanRHS.pbo fails and he told me I have the wrong signature. Is it possible that there is a mistake in the besign-File?

Best regards

I want to use the addon on a dedicated server with signature check. But every time I use this addon the signature check of talibanRHS.pbo fails and he told me I have the wrong signature. Is it possible that there is a mistake in the besign-File?

Best regards

Sorry about that, I'm not entirely sure I have the process of signing properly sorted yet. I'll look into this on an upcoming release. should be with you soon.

• Like 1

Really great solution for Alive, some suggestions, maybe add a few RHS M16 with Carry Handle or RHS Grefs Mosin Nagants, 98k and M70. The Talibans "choice" of weapons is pretty diverse.

• Like 2

Hey!

I am trying to run this mod on a dedicated server with key signing, and it's giving me an issue -  Wrong signature for file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@Taliban RHS config\addons\talibanrhs.pbo

Looks like something is wrong with the bisign file?