duda123

Advanced Sling Loading (MP & SP)

so you are using it in dedicated server (running on server only) and the RHS CH47 has working ropes? It does not release any rope by my case at all

ok I see that I have a weird situation. When I chose the action "Deploy Cargo Ropes" in my dedicated server, nothing is happening because the selection of how many ropes I want to deploy is invisible... If I randomly scrol down and press again it drops the ropes.
Does anybody know why the action menu becomes invisible after the deploy rope action?

On 11/3/2019 at 10:43 PM, Devastator_cm said:

so you are using it in dedicated server (running on server only) and the RHS CH47 has working ropes? It does not release any rope by my case at all

Dedi here. Can't recall the mod we were trying this with, but just to be sure, does the script work in vanilla for you?

On 12/19/2019 at 11:40 PM, Devastator_cm said:

ok I see that I have a weird situation. When I chose the action "Deploy Cargo Ropes" in my dedicated server, nothing is happening because the selection of how many ropes I want to deploy is invisible... If I randomly scrol down and press again it drops the ropes.
Does anybody know why the action menu becomes invisible after the deploy rope action?

problem of invisible menu items was due to ACE3. The setting "Group Bar" by Ace3 UserUI Section is adjusted to be false. If you set it to true then the issue is solved by this mod. It took me so long to find out what was breaking this mod so I guess @duda it will be nice if you put this hint to your FAQ section 🙂

after last arma update mod not working. Smb can fix?

I have a problem using more than one rope for slinging 2 or 3 vehicles at once. I can deploy 2 or 3 ropes but only the front rope can be attached to a vehicle. The option is there to attach the 2nd and 3rd rope but they only drop to the ground when I select "Attach".

I have this added to my CfgRemoteExec.hpp:

class ASL_Pickup_Ropes { allowedTargets=0; };
        class ASL_Deploy_Ropes_Index { allowedTargets=0; };
        class ASL_Rope_Set_Mass { allowedTargets=0; };
        class ASL_Extend_Ropes { allowedTargets=0; };
        class ASL_Shorten_Ropes { allowedTargets=0; };
        class ASL_Release_Cargo { allowedTargets=0; };
        class ASL_Retract_Ropes { allowedTargets=0; };
        class ASL_Deploy_Ropes { allowedTargets=0; };
        class ASL_Attach_Ropes { allowedTargets=0; };
        class ASL_Drop_Ropes { allowedTargets=0; };
        class ASL_Hint { allowedTargets=1; };
        class ASL_Hide_Object_Global { allowedTargets=2; };

Edit: I discovered there is a patched version of ASL.

Rope Patch