DSabre

Fantasy Air Allegro 2000

My focus is on unarmed civilian, vintage and odd planes for now and probably for the future.

What do you have in mind? An ultralight would be a pretty awesome addition. This aircraft is awesome and I'm stoked to see what the future holds!

Your welcome.

yes I agree,  this tilting is annoying. I am checking it. The vanilla planes seem to have that tendency too at mid/lower speeds.

So far I've played with the envelope settings (copy pasted standard version) and attached a 300kg weight to the tail. Also changed the center of gravity - didn't help much : (

I am not quite sure where it comes from.

Great ressource with those gauges. It can probably help me with animation settings or the odd texture.

I have to admit its quite fun to make them after a while. Making a dedicated p3d is a great idea. Never occured to me.

If you`re open to suggestion,we could need Avenger A1 Skyraider,it`s really missing in A3

I have no model available. Porting from a UV mapped model is already weeks to months of work.

Building a plane from scratch is at least many months : )

This is another nice model from Helijah though and it is similar from the role I think. It may happen far in the future : )

Ty, same situation as my last answer. There is a link to a gilder I am making in my signature though.

cheers

Not working on any cessna currently.

But here is a new version instead:

New Version 0.9

fixed canopy, fixed some of the instruments and the pilots animations are better now

Sabre" post="2976683" timestamp="1454759156"]

Not working on any cessna currently.

But here is a new version instead:

Turns out that Take On Helicopters has a high-wing prop monoplane (I'm not familiar enough with real-life designs to call it a Cessna) with a grey/red/navy blue/grey livery and all expected exterior animations except wheels, but no pilot/cargo LODs and thus no detailed cockpit, only four (2x2) roughly modeled seats (with only pilot and prop blur proxies). It may be found here and is permitted to be debinarized for use in Arma 3 under APL-SA.

interesting, I didn't know that about ToH. For all the cessna fans:

this plane here is still pretty awesome, and without quite likely none of my airplane mods would be around:

Cessna 185 Skywagon

I might have a look into more ultralights instead sometime. Depending how well me and blender get along

Hi,

thanks for this release.

I have noticed that there is some strange bug in your planes.

After a landing the plane starts to wobble to the left and right, like here in the video.

This also happens with other planes for example the camels.

In this situation I have landed the plane on the field with stopped engine.

Also there is a graphics glitch in the instruments.

New mod v0.82 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey [Dust]Sabre , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

updated on steam

still no other requirements

click my signature for dl link

(sorry, getting lazy ; )

• Like 1