B)

Really nice sound, bolting and reload animation. I really hope though that the kar98 doesnt have 20 rounds :)

I hate to be that guy, but it seems the animations on the Kar98K are a bit off. The large Mauser extractor claw doesn't move with the bolt, it is stationary in the animations. But on the real rifle, it moves with it.

The model needs to be updated, it's a place holder to show the bolt action funcionality!

Manual bolting has been added too!

Nice. Does it use BG WEF?

Im not familiar with BG WEF, so just going to say no for now.

how i thought you couldent get parts to move like that

What's your question?

Don't worry, the kar98 looks beautiful so does the german uniform  :D

I want to see a sherman soon but dont rush guys, I'd rather to see an alpha release first :)

Hi, there .

Im will answer instead of Peter.We don´t want throw stones at you work just oposit we are very happy there is another mod and we are not alone in this era. :cheers:

Yes we are still fighting with material setup. But rifle isn´t short if Im not wrong it is K version.

But I think when somebody show on some problem and has got truth,please dont understand it bad.

I think there could be also some missunderstading from our side becouse as you can see english is not our native language.

I hope we can get on well together without problem.  :thumbs-up:

I wish alot of patience with mod and looking forward on next progress :-)

sorry i was talking about how the hand moves with the bolt. the unsung vid way bsck sayed the hand dosent work

Have you and the CSA38 team thought about teaming up. I understand both mods focus on separate theaters, but you you all focus on the same time period. Iv noticed that CSA38 has German equipment and vehicles that you guys don't have yet and could possibly use.

Have you and the CSA38 team thought about teaming up. I understand both mods focus on separate theaters, but you you all focus on the same time period. Iv noticed that CSA38 has German equipment and vehicles that you guys don't have yet and could possibly use.

CSA38 doesnt line up with our mods timeframe, and due to language barrier we decided to not attempt a merge.

Witch ever mod is first released I will be more impressed ;)

CSA Has been active for 2+ years compared to War Chronicles which has been active a little bit over a month. Basing off first release wouldnt be to fair now would it :P

At least you guys are pushing to get it released, every other ww2 mod don't really care xD 

At least you guys are pushing to get it released, every other ww2 mod don't really care xD 

Thanks Pal, we are trying pretty hard to get our stuff out there! :D And even if we don't get everything in we want, a few of the other mod makers appear to have come out of the woodwork on similar projects, so the community will have something WW2 at the end of it :D

• Like 2

Just dropping some K98k screens in here....

1445633462.png

1445696794.png

NOTE: Because I'm not home the second screen is from an earlier model. The Metal thingy on the stock is, of course, the same size on both sides