I have no idea. I may do PR for this mob but do they talk to me? Nope :P

In all honesty, once we're happy it's as good as it can be, we'll video some stuff for you lot. Happy? :D

I have no idea. I may do PR for this mob but do they talk to me? Nope :P

In all honesty, once we're happy it's as good as it can be, we'll video some stuff for you lot. Happy? :D

Thats because someone missed the dev meeting *Cough cough* 

Were ironing out some bugs and then when ready we are going to host a closed Beta test where some members of the public will be able to participate with us in the final test before release. Timeline is looking like two weeks.

Thats because someone missed the dev meeting *Cough cough* 

*whistles innocently*

Were ironing out some bugs and then when ready we are going to host a closed Beta test where some members of the public will be able to participate with us in the final test before release. Timeline is looking like two weeks.

Drools....   

Terribly excited.  Good luck!  

I

I've been waiting for the time WWII mods will come out for Arma 3. I have a collection of WWII gear, militaria, and weapons such as the M1903A3, some webgear, bayonets, etc. I'd be more than glad to send some reference pictures your way!

I've been waiting for the time WWII mods will come out for Arma 3. I have a collection of WWII gear, militaria, and weapons such as the M1903A3, some webgear, bayonets, etc. I'd be more than glad to send some reference pictures your way!

Anything helps, if you can take pictures at multiple angles and closeups on any small detail. Thank you.

I just played a similar (hopefully :)) mod for arma 2. Invasion 1944 if you have heard of it. Do you think you'll make this one as big as Invasion 1944?

I just played a similar (hopefully :)) mod for arma 2. Invasion 1944 if you have heard of it. Do you think you'll make this one as big as Invasion 1944?

Thats the goal.

• Like 2

tell me this. what do you get paid for this or how do you keep stuff like this uo

tell me this. what do you get paid for this or how do you keep stuff like this uo

You don't get paid anything we do this out of our own free will

We saw there was no ww2 mod out there and we wanted one so we decided to make it ourselves.

All software required is free and other than that it's just time investment, which we are all willing to make.

Hi Folks,

While I haven't done any work in Arma - I've done a considerable amount of modeling for other sims - and all I can say - for the amount of hours it takes to create something of value - it has to be a labor of love... You couldn't pay me enough for the amount of time, blood, sweat, and tears it takes me to model something - hah - maybe I'm just slow... I salute all the freeware guys who choose to share with the community... Keep up the good work and thanks...

:)

Regards,

Scott

Thats the goal.

I really hope so! When is first release? Within a week or two?

I really hope so! When is first release? Within a week or two?

Most Likely two Weeks.

• Like 1

Oh awesome! I promise you guys the moment this mod comes out, I'll start working on missions! I can even make the mod missions and showcases if you guys want. I am very experienced with the arma 3 editor and I am also very good at scripting

I made an account here just so I can comment and follow this mod. What you guys are doing is epic, and I cant wait to see the final release. If you are looking for beta testers, I would love the chance to be part of it. Thanks and keep up the awesome work!

Oh awesome! I promise you guys the moment this mod comes out, I'll start working on missions! I can even make the mod missions and showcases if you guys want. I am very experienced with the arma 3 editor and I am also very good at scripting

When we release feel free to send us a mission youve made.

I made an account here just so I can comment and follow this mod. What you guys are doing is epic, and I cant wait to see the final release. If you are looking for beta testers, I would love the chance to be part of it. Thanks and keep up the awesome work!

Keep an eye out for "Dev Nights" Its where the dev team and the general public try a closed beta build to iron out any last bugs.

whens devs night

"Soon".

When we have a workable build, we'll let you know.  :)