pinaz93

The Italian Division project (Factions mod+)

The first pack are going to be released whit the Triveneto faction, then with the updates I'm going to add the other factions! So the first release are not too far, when the Triveneto faction is done (with most of the assets, maybe something new will come with the updates) I will add here the download link ;)

The only thing that I don't know is if release them as separated packages or in a only big pack... I can do something like this:

-a pack with the core files (all vehicles and weapons that I have imported)

-3 packs for the factions, so people can take, one, two or all of them...

Wich way is better in your opinion?

I would prefere seperate packages. I think scenarios with all three factions will be difficult and rare and so the players do not have to download the whole stuff for a mission which requires only one nation.

• Like 1

Hmmm, yes I think that is the best option... I have to change some things in the packages to make them modular but nothing difficult ;)

• Like 1

Tomorrow I'm going to move to Germany for two days to meet a friend, so there aren't going to be news until Sunday evening/Monday ;) when I get home I start making other squadrons skins and start to import the land rover!

Good weekend to all!!

• Like 4

Tomorrow I'm going to move to Germany for two days to meet a friend, so there aren't going to be news until Sunday evening/Monday ;) when I get home I start making other squadrons skins and start to import the land rover!

Good weekend to all!!

Enjoy 

• Like 1

Enjoy !   If you want you`re mod to be a little different compared to other mods ,include some kind of AA-Sam`s that we can practice dodging....

Bofors gun enplacements,paintball ammo is less lethal-good practice.

Offcorse,enjoy you`re stay in Germany!

• Like 1

Enjoy

Enjoy ! If you want you`re mod to be a little different compared to other mods ,include some kind of AA-Sam`s that we can practice dodging....[/size]

Bofors gun enplacements,paintball ammo is less lethal-good practice.[/size]

Offcorse,enjoy you`re stay in Germany![/size]

Thank you!

However, are you talking about of a kind of training SAM system?

Any plans on incorporating some Tryk's gear or Craig's SP pack gead, for variety, I think it would compliment your units well. 

Any plans on incorporating some Tryk's gear or Craig's SP pack gead, for variety, I think it would compliment your units well. 

Not for now!

However, I'm restarting the works now ;)

I want to ask you something, I need some names for planes squadrons!

Just write some names and for which squadron is (xxxxx, yyyyy, zzzzz for F-16 squadrons, qqqqqq for A-346 squandron and so on, the F-35 squadrons already have ther names and symbols)

Thank you ;)

I want to ask you something, I need some names for planes squadrons!

Just write some names and for which squadron is (xxxxx, yyyyy, zzzzz for F-16 squadrons, qqqqqq for A-346 squandron and so on, the F-35 squadrons already have ther names and symbols)

Thank you ;)

Orientated on the names of the F35-squadrons, I would suggest something like "Vipers" (toxic snake in italy) or "sharks".

• Like 1

Orientated on the names of the F35-squadrons, I would suggest something like "Vipers" (toxic snake in italy) or "sharks".

Vipers ("Vipere" in italian) it's good for F-16s, sharks too but is better for navy's F-18 ;)

I will add the skins in the next days!

thak you!

• Like 1

Naval aviation could be based in Monfalcone.

F16: Vipere (Vipers), Pantere nere (Black panthers), Legio

A-346: Gobbi rossi (Red hunchbacked?), Rapaci, Civette

By the way I think that in all this division of Italy some irredentist group will persist and will fight against all of the three new regions.

Keep up the good work! 

Naval aviation could be based in Monfalcone.

F16: Vipere (Vipers), Pantere nere (Black panthers), Legio

A-346: Gobbi rossi (Red hunchbacked?), Rapaci, Civette

By the way I think that in all this division of Italy some irredentist group will persist and will fight against all of the three new regions.

Keep up the good work! 

"By the way I think that in all this division of Italy some irredentist group will persist and will fight against all of the three new regions"  there are going to be news on this ;)

Thanks for the names however, I'm thinking on Monfalcone (Ronchi dei legionari airport, right?) too, perfect position to defend Trieste and Venice ports and the Monfalcone shipyards too!

• Like 1

I was just trying the static line parachute (DEGA parachutes mod) and I have made some screenshots... The Airborne regiment will come in the near future, I have used normal infantry...

2znmtsh.jpg

mwuvci.jpg

348pn2b.jpg

1p8qdf.jpg

zx8u9v.jpg

I'm thinking if is possible to import this parachute and implement it directly in the C-130, I think that I will ask if it's possible... I really love the static parachute for the the airborne infantry, it's more realistic!

• Like 3

I had a few ideas that perhaps when the break up of italy and the division of the armed forces to different leagues that some units maybe retain their former italian republic names, like the paratroopers "folgore" or the Alpini troops pitted against the former san marco marines. 

I also had another idea that you could cover a lot of your equipment with massi's vehicle pack, as it has the chinook and landrovers, and maybe perhaps you could redub a uh1 into an augusta bell helo?

I had a few ideas that perhaps when the break up of italy and the division of the armed forces to different leagues that some units maybe retain their former italian republic names, like the paratroopers "folgore" or the Alpini troops pitted against the former san marco marines. 

I also had another idea that you could cover a lot of your equipment with massi's vehicle pack, as it has the chinook and landrovers, and maybe perhaps you could redub a uh1 into an augusta bell helo?

The northern and southern republics will have the regiments with old names ;)

I'm already importing the land rover from massi pack!

And I will probably take the AB412 from the huey pack (now "medium utility elicopters" if I don't remember wrong)

The northern and southern republics will have the regiments with old names ;)

I'm already importing the land rover from massi pack!

And I will probably take the AB412 from the huey pack (now "medium utility elicopters" if I don't remember wrong)

Sounds excellent, I can't wait to see and what ideas do you have for various infantry equipment?

You may also want to look into the spanish Army mod, they have a really nice leopard , from i understand the last leopards were taken out of service in 08, but it could be plausible a few were refitted.

Sounds excellent, I can't wait to see and what ideas do you have for various infantry equipment?

You may also want to look into the spanish Army mod, they have a really nice leopard , from i understand the last leopards were taken out of service in 08, but it could be plausible a few were refitted.

The triveneto faction (I'm talking about this becouse is the only one near the finish) for now have standard A3 clothing and equipment, but with the ARX160 from massi (probably I will find a new pistol insted of the standard A3 one)... I don't know if I will import something else for the equipment in future... The leo 1 is a good idea for a less expensive armored unit in the other two faction (triveneto will have only a not large number of leopard 2), I will take a look for it!

There's always the beretta m9 for a pistol from massi's weapons pack, he also has an MG3 and a few saw's in his pack.

There's always the beretta m9 for a pistol from massi's weapons pack, he also has an MG3 and a few saw's in his pack.

oh yes I forgot to say that I have already imported the SAW ;)

Very nice, do you have a list of things you still need to find or ideas and I'll see if I can help track some of those down for you.

Very nice, do you have a list of things you still need to find or ideas and I'll see if I can help track some of those down for you.

Thank you, if I need something I will ask here ;)

However I have worked on the skins for the squadrons, them are still wip but near the finish:

-2nd WING (GHEDI AB):

-3rd Multirole Fighter Squadron "Dragoni" (Dragons)

j0inx5.jpg

-4th Ground Attack Squadron "Civette" (Owls)

2lnygxi.jpg

-3rd WING (BOLZANO AB):

-5th MFS "Vipere" (Vipers)

2r7vup2.jpg

-6th GAS "Rapaci" (Raptors)

1678u4x.jpg

-4th WING (RIVOLTO AB):

-7th MFS "Vulpes" (Foxes in latin)

2cy4c3s.jpg

-8th GAS "Squali" (Sharks)

x6j3h2.jpg

All triveneto air force squadrons together 

ofd9pv.jpg

20hlpuh.jpg

Another wip is jet intake warnings on the A-346:

2ufbrz4.jpg

• Like 4

Jet intake are fantastic and all the other skins look so good. 

You're doing a real good job.

• Like 4

The A-346 skins are finished!

Added and adjusted the warning sights, the one for jet intake and the one for the ejection seat ;)

I did some other little fixes, like a greater color band on the tail... 

24crsyf.jpg

16jlwn8.jpg

• Like 4

Desert units completed  :D 

erbfo7.jpg

141nc9.jpg

1213ehj.jpg

2wchf7c.jpg

2djuwz8.jpg

• Like 2