pinaz93

The Italian Division project (Factions mod+)

I like the first helmet a lot for a pilot, it's more conventional , and looks neater.

I like the first helmet a lot for a pilot, it's more conventional , the vanilla helmet looks too sci fi.

Me too, but the second one will be the standard helmet for the F-35, so we have to live with it sadly ;)

It's all good, what about Helo helmets?

I think that I will use the standard A3 helmets... Those helmets aren't bad in my opinion!

Without the protective visor right?, I prefer the regular OD ones myself, than the black, are you using the regular aaf cvc too for crewmen or the 2035 nato cvc?

Without the protective visor right?, I prefer the regular OD ones myself, than the black, are you using the regular aaf cvc too for crewmen or the 2035 nato cvc?

Cvc are crew members right? If yes I'm using NATO helmet for the crew...

For protective visor you mean the mask used for the helicopter crew member or the "protective glasses" on both helmets?

The Helo crew helmet, the face mask one, and the Nato one sounds good it's modernized, I was thinking the old CVC/AAF one for any of the reserve armored vehicles, if they have any.

The Helo crew helmet, the face mask one, and the Nato one sounds good it's modernized, I was thinking the old CVC/AAF one for any of the reserve armored vehicles, if they have any.

that's a nice idea, becouse reserve units have the Namer APC (that's the only armored vehicle for the reserve)

Yeah, the namer is nice , any plans on expanding the reserves or are you fairly content with them?

Yeah, the namer is nice , any plans on expanding the reserves or are you fairly content with them?

I don't think they need other things for now...

Special forces (only in woodland camo for now) completed

Special forces units

2dqoz7n.jpg

29m9gmd.jpg

Special forces recon units

hte912.jpg

2jfjath.jpg

2m4d7qt.jpg

• Like 5

-Edited-

Air force units mostly completed (nedd to fix a bug with heli pilot/crew/cargo pilot uniform)

4th gen fighter pilot

2015-10-15_00003_zpsmxelgozy.jpg

5th gen fighter pilot

2015-10-15_00004_zpsouuognb6.jpg

Ground crew

2015-10-15_00014_zpsik87xrit.jpg

Air force guards

2015-10-15_00011_zpsivzbf7az.jpg

Air force officier

2015-10-15_00010_zps4c1gdnn6.jpg

Quick reaction force officier

2015-10-15_00007_zpst8uy6lxy.jpg

Quick reaction force soldiers

iggifm.jpg

The air force have a small number of light soldiers as guards and a low number of soldiers as a quick reaction force inside of the airports

A great thanks to Firewill for his ground crew and pilots pack ;)

• Like 5

Heli pilots/crew and cargo pilots completed ;) (the heli pilot/crew need a bulletproof gilet)

2nrk3k0.jpg

2dvmujk.jpg

1180lfs.jpg

• Like 3

I don't know what you could use for them but perhaps some sort of pilots vest, maybe the press or just regular raven vest?

• Like 1

The heli crew may look nicer with a grey suit? It will matches the helicopters colour 

• Like 1

The heli crew may look nicer with a grey suit? It will matches the helicopters colour 

Alternatively since you are using Firewills pilot's anyhow , just use them and have helo helmets instead of fighter helmets, their nomex flight coveralls are much nicer than the vanilla ones and don't appear so thick or rubber like, and the pilot's vest is an added bonus .

• Like 1

Armed Forces Of the Triveneto Republic

eiw3dl.jpg

Public TEST VERSION 2

THIS IS A TEST VERSION, SO IT IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS WITH BUGS.

NO UPLOAD THIS VERSION IN OTHER PLACES 

-Most unit names are in Italian, I'm going to change them for the final version

-No unit groups in this version

-Paratroopers are probably broken

-I suggest to use them only to test in arsenal or in the editor

-Please send me information about any bug

-Remember that this is a WIP

Download Public Test Version 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vi2gpeRn9IbzBpLTVMNjZFaHM/view?usp=sharing

HOTFIX 1

-fixed wrong name for A-346 CAS version

-fixed wrong ammo for reserve soldiers

-fixed afterburner sound on F-16

-fixed wrong classnames for C-13 pilots

-fixed missing textures

-various minor fixes

DOWNLOAD:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vi2gpeRn9ITkZoMGRkbXdpWTQ/view?usp=sharing

Just copy, past and overwrite the old PBOs

You still need the Test version

• Like 4

Keep it up with this. I'm proud to see San Marco's lion in arma 3. And you made it possible,thank you very much for all the energies you put in this project

The YAK-131 is setup for CAS and the name in brackets says CAP, small trivial error but its something 

:D screenies will be inbound momentarily 

Post them here if you want ;)

Keep it up with this. I'm proud to see San Marco's lion in arma 3. And you made it possible,thank you very much for all the energies you put in this project

Thank you very much ;)

The YAK-131 is setup for CAS and the name in brackets says CAP, small trivial error but its something 

Thank you, is a mistake that I have made a lot of time ago and I forgot to fix it  ;)

3 Problems found for now, no afterburner sound in F-16, wrong name for A-346 and wrong ammo for the reserve units 

The afterburner problem I don't know why is here, I'm investigating

The wrong name is already solved

The ammo problem have been already fixed in 5 seconds   :D