8 hours ago, crs24 said:

That reminds me, I’ve seen some people (or at least one) on the official warlords servers kicked repeatedly by BE in the last couple weeks for only, as far as I know anyway, setting off too many of the apers mine dispensers at once when laying down minefields. I hope they didn’t later get a perm ban if that’s all they did. You can easily get a backpack full of mine dispensers by using the Arsenal.

It would help when I knew what will lead to a ban, since I did neither do any "hacking", not even any teamkilling that's worth mentioning.

Albeit, I did use a Bergen full of mine dispensers numerous times indeed and unfortunately, player like to ignore the warnings nor use a mine detector near minefields.

Quite often players even run over the own red triangles so often, it can't be an accident.

In that case you accumulate TK just for laying down a defensive minefield... that will also become an issue in the future Version of Warlords with autokick enabled.

I turn on my computer I want to connect to your servers and I have that? Can I explain myself?

720AC9E490408DB95F5D2F8BA89BEE45438FB497

wtf ???

those with ban ending 'wlbicu2' best contact me via direct message on Discord (if you can, should be faster than using messages at forum)

Regarding cheating on official servers....while lookign for a way to find out what my Player ID is...I stumbled over a cheat forum full of thread about arma series hacks.

There's obviously a whole "scene" around this, covering the whole ArmA series.

Back to the question, what happend to the Player ID in the player profile?

playerID is still there just based off steamID ...

anyway the wlbicu2 bans were lifted with 'benefit of the doubt' because ...

(aka manual bans are always prone to possibility of false positive due to static logs limit so don't be worried much about...)

feel free to continue share feedback here and if you can join us on Discord too https://discord.gg/arma

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Dwarden said:

playerID is still there just based off steamID ...

anyway the wlbicu2 bans were lifted with 'benefit of the doubt' because ...

(aka manual bans are always prone to possibility of false positive due to static logs limit so don't be worried much about...)

feel free to continue share feedback here and if you can join us on Discord too https://discord.gg/arma

What is the difference between wlbicu2 and wlbicu ban?

hi, i made a mission today but i have problem.

I but manually some AI infantry but they wont move.  Why ?