firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

1.jpg?token-time=1677369600&token-hash=_

1.jpg?token-time=1677369600&token-hash=U

1.jpg?token-time=1677369600&token-hash=Q

some C-130 work progress

- main gear bay extended for C-130H/J/J-30 variants

- two more windows on the front for C-130E and old buddies, during cold war era.

• Like 5

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

USAFE/USAF Euro one camo for C-130E. It's one of cool scheme from 7-80s cold war era. even some C-130s were used this scheme in first decade of 21st century.

ROKAF C-130H skin is using same color from Euro one camo basically, but with some iconic emblem.

New model of MAWS sensors for C-130E(Modern ver.)/H(Modern ver.)/J and J-30.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

SORTED THANK YOU!

Hi there, brilliant mods thanks for making all of the different add ons.

As weapons officer in the superhornet (F) (but I also tried it in all of the other planes too) I cannot seem to fire any of the weapons in the co-pilot seat. I envisaged being able to launch and laser guide bombs using the camera from this position. 

Only my mate who is the pilot can. Am I doing something wrong? Please see shots below:

Also the co-pilot seat seems to have intermittent access to the AMS. Sometimes I get lucky and have access to it - other times only the pilot can use it. 

Thanks in advance. 

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Chabbowabbo said:

Hi there, brilliant mods thanks for making all of the different add ons.

As weapons officer in the superhornet (F) (but I also tried it in all of the other planes too) I cannot seem to fire any of the weapons in the co-pilot seat. I envisaged being able to launch and laser guide bombs using the camera from this position. 

Only my mate who is the pilot can. Am I doing something wrong? Please see shots below:

Also the co-pilot seat seems to have intermittent access to the AMS. Sometimes I get lucky and have access to it - other times only the pilot can use it. 

Thanks in advance. 

Cheers.

IIRC, both in the AMS and in the Editor asset properties, you need to "slave" the weapons to a seat, and in these and other two seaters you have to toggle between the pilot and the gunner (pretty sure it's the case with other aircraft from both vanilla and other mods, not just Firewill's).

In the editor, if you see a seat icon next to the weapon, it's slaved to the pilot. Crosshair is generally the gunner. There might be a similar switch/toggle in the AMS, but I haven't looked at it lately to verify.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, shadeops21 said:

IIRC, both in the AMS and in the Editor asset properties, you need to "slave" the weapons to a seat, and in these and other two seaters you have to toggle between the pilot and the gunner (pretty sure it's the case with other aircraft from both vanilla and other mods, not just Firewill's).

In the editor, if you see a seat icon next to the weapon, it's slaved to the pilot. Crosshair is generally the gunner. There might be a similar switch/toggle in the AMS, but I haven't looked at it lately to verify.

Hi thanks for the replies,

Yeah that did it thank you very much!!

Cheers

On 3/13/2023 at 8:35 AM, shadeops21 said:

Hi there I wonder if you can help with this please.

As co-pilot - I cannot open the AMS. Only the pilot can do so. This means I cannot fufil my role as weapons officer while he does his other preflight checks. Also - as soon as we start engine, fuel goes down to almost half a tank. 

Are we doing something wrong here? He can open it and slave away etc. I see the AMS icon but it doesn't open when I click on it. Opens fine when I am in it on my own though so guessing that Pilot will always override this aspect. 

Thanks. 

4 hours ago, Chabbowabbo said:

Hi there I wonder if you can help with this please.

As co-pilot - I cannot open the AMS. Only the pilot can do so. This means I cannot fufil my role as weapons officer while he does his other preflight checks. Also - as soon as we start engine, fuel goes down to almost half a tank. 

Are we doing something wrong here? He can open it and slave away etc. I see the AMS icon but it doesn't open when I click on it. Opens fine when I am in it on my own though so guessing that Pilot will always override this aspect. 

Thanks. 

Because some limitations in MP, the pilot is only can operate AMS. that's intended when I designed. and no one in co-pilot/WSO seat during pilot use AMS is also recommended due to prevent some error about rearm. 

and fuel status is depends on how many external fueltank equipped on your aircraft. more fueltanks mean more fuel.

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2023 at 3:01 PM, firewill said:

USAFE/USAF Euro one camo for C-130E. It's one of cool scheme from 7-80s cold war era. even some C-130s were used this scheme in first decade of 21st century.

ROKAF C-130H skin is using same color from Euro one camo basically, but with some iconic emblem.

New model of MAWS sensors for C-130E(Modern ver.)/H(Modern ver.)/J and J-30.

Looks awesome! Does it support loading the GBU-43/B?

13 hours ago, jeroenV1982 said:

Looks awesome! Does it support loading the GBU-43/B?

Right now I'm focus on personnel / vehicle / cargo transport feature except KC-130J Harvest HAWK, but maybe MC-130 do.

On 3/21/2023 at 1:04 AM, firewill said:

Right now I'm focus on personnel / vehicle / cargo transport feature except KC-130J Harvest HAWK, but maybe MC-130 do.

The USAF MC-130 Commando II used to work with it but the commando seems missing in the latest versions. Anyways, great job!

I've made some display name feature with text on texture in 3 months ago, but I've had some font size issue(it was too small so really hard to read) during at this time. however, now It's fixed.

So here's a new aircraft customization UI, replaces old ADES.

most of features same with old version so I guess It's not be trouble get used to.

new Kill/Mission marking function with text on texture. 

• Like 5

Hey, Firewill. So hear me out.

EML pods. 🙂

Hidden in the code, accessible only through script command.

A little easter egg if you were, in the core weapon files. A sneaky little surprise tool that we'll use later.

I plan on trying to make one already. Basically just a tank tracer shell that goes stupid fast and has a fancy firing sound, shoved into a vanilla gun pod as a placeholder.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spades_neil said:

Hey, Firewill. So hear me out.

EML pods. 🙂

Hidden in the code, accessible only through script command.

A little easter egg if you were, in the core weapon files. A sneaky little surprise tool that we'll use later.

I plan on trying to make one already. Basically just a tank tracer shell that goes stupid fast and has a fancy firing sound, shoved into a vanilla gun pod as a placeholder.

__trigger_alicorn_and_matias_torres_ace_
??? <<PICTURE IT!>>

• Haha 2

On 4/18/2023 at 9:00 AM, firewill said:

__trigger_alicorn_and_matias_torres_ace_
??? <<PICTURE IT!>>

YES.

O8Bx3dv.jpg

I will use my Captain Woodward clout to get the Eminent Domain vs Alicorn crossover fight I've always dreamed of ever since I began to VA for funny indie plane game with the orange. Someone ported both from their respective games. Now I just need to make them work more than being static props.

On a more serious note, if you do add EML pods, please for the love of God just do not make it available on any fighters unless you get into the fancy super planes. But there are script commands to add any weapon to any pylon, which is how I would force-add it to something like an F/A-18 such as what we see in Ace Combat 7. I just don't want every muppet moron using ACE pylons to strap railguns on their fighter when I'm not looking, and blacklisting pylons is a thing I can do sure but it's a pain in the ass.

Hello I have a question is there a chance to see an AC-130 in the future since you are making a C-130 and the body model could be used as a base. Also I have made a F-23 template if you want me to send it to you

Edited by Gamenator
Adding a few extra thoughts

On 4/26/2023 at 5:00 PM, Gamenator said:

Hello I have a question is there a chance to see an AC-130 in the future since you are making a C-130 and the body model could be used as a base. Also I have made a F-23 template if you want me to send it to you

Currently AC-130 isn't in the plan.

FIR AWS and aircrafts updated

F-16

1.999B
Common
- Integration work for I-TGT 2.0 Bravo and new aircraft customization interface.

FIR AWS

v3.598
Air Weapon System
- new Aircraft Customization UI
   - new UI with new features
   - new name system based on 2.12 update, "text on texture"
- I-TGT 2.0 Bravo update
   - code overhaul
   - List mode UI changed
   - fixing pylon priority issue
   - new features : DCC and RESET
   - DCC(Danger Close Check) : check any friend activities in the area. 
      1. in the MAP mode : press DCC button and click on the map want to check any friendlies. If any friendlies at point, warning message will be appeared.
      2. in the LIST mode : select any target you created and press DCC button to check any friendlies in the target. If any friendlies at target, warning message will be appeared.
   - RESET : Reset pylon data of aircraft. it also will be disconnect datalink between pylon and target(It's same effect when you press CLR)
- AMS
   - Pylon reset script added after rearm with AMS. It's same effect when you press RESET button, for prevent possible errors when player using I-TGT after rearmed with AMS.

F-2

1.999A
- Integration work for I-TGT 2.0 Bravo and new aircraft customization interface.

F-14

Common

F-15

Common

A-10

Common

F-22

F-23A

EA-18G

AV-8B

F/A-181E

- Integration work for I-TGT 2.0 Bravo.

Su-25SM3

MQ-81

- Integration work for I-TGT 2.0 Bravo.

F-35B Armaverse

F/A-18E/F

Common

F/A-18

Project Tornado

EA-6B

• Thanks 1

Is there any way to attach pylons to the outboard wing stations for the F-15EX and the F-15SE? I get floating weapons and while they're still functional, it just doesn't look good for screenshots.

FmTactp.png

dCiOLxB.png

4 hours ago, marxman28 said:

Is there any way to attach pylons to the outboard wing stations for the F-15EX and the F-15SE? I get floating weapons and while they're still functional, it just doesn't look good for screenshots.

It won't be appeared If you're not using AMS or Pylon setting in eden editor.

Hi, I've got a problem.

Until your last update (few days ago) I used I-TGT (FIR AWS) without a problem but since the update every time I open I-TGT there are no paylons.

To be more specific system does not see any payload that I place under the aircraft.

Even when I desegnate the target it still wont allow me to select it because it doesnt show any payload.

Could you please help me how to overcome that issue?

BTW thank you for your mod, I've beed using it for years.

18 hours ago, firewill said:

It won't be appeared If you're not using AMS or Pylon setting in eden editor.

So it won't show in Zeus?

8 hours ago, Armata555 said:

Hi, I've got a problem.

Until your last update (few days ago) I used I-TGT (FIR AWS) without a problem but since the update every time I open I-TGT there are no paylons.

To be more specific system does not see any payload that I place under the aircraft.

Even when I desegnate the target it still wont allow me to select it because it doesnt show any payload.

Could you please help me how to overcome that issue?

BTW thank you for your mod, I've beed using it for years.

could you provide what aircraft and what weapons used?

7 hours ago, marxman28 said:

So it won't show in Zeus?

I think so. because some script code needs to be execute for it.

F-14 and F-15 hotfix updated

F-14

2.11hotfix1
F-14B,D
- Unnecessary selections removed

F-15

1.81hotfix1
F-15SE, F-15EX
- I-TGT works again.

• Thanks 1