firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

Well,I just down loaded an installed      FIR-AWS-US-AirWeaponSystem-US-NATO-version-1.0   and I keep running into this.

560843E789016A871EB7F9448FB4DA62EB9C31A1

I am have used both the module and the open dialog screen with the same result.

I have all Station settings set to  ether EMPTY or Clean

Any Ideas?

please check your F-16 version.

159AFF5C4DE1CF1C9465DF10198B750B7C8DCBBC

using loadout dialog

547018BB91B28C62069BBE6498632FCE85C60B2B

using module

iWKad22.jpg

Which of your aircraft have AGM-154 JSOW?

F-16C/D for now.

OOoops!

BVyzBBmoze5IYljVJy_PJ-jKCk0PZlbPBnz2fgEQ

Well Crap!!! :(

Just updated my F-16,F-15 and FA-2.

Thanks for the fast reply!

JSOW Block III (22 June 2016) is the same with  AGM-154A but have a laser guided ability at  the final part of the trajectory? 

I'm sure that somebody already said this. "Loading ammo of you choice" is correct. Not "Your CHOOSE"!

I'm sure that somebody already said this. "Loading ammo of you choice" is correct. Not "Your CHOOSE"!

huh, not sure what the big deal is, does that effect your game play? Sounds like you are being a jerk because hes not making an F-4, but maybe I am taking it the wrong way 

AWS /A-143R/A-164R updated on first page

AWS 

v1.1

-Visual Targeting System Added

A-143R / A-164R

- Visual Targeting System Supported

AWS 1.1 Required

• Like 2

huh, not sure what the big deal is, does that effect your game play? Sounds like you are being a jerk because hes not making an F-4, but maybe I am taking it the wrong way

I'm not even talking to you so stop acting like a child.

AWS /A-143R/A-164R updated on first page

AWS 

v1.1

-Visual Targeting System Added

A-143R / A-164R

- Visual Targeting System Supported

AWS 1.1 Required

Nice work!  Does AWS 1.1 mean that they get a loadout setting module like the F-14/15/16/2 aircraft?

Nice work!  Does AWS 1.1 mean that they get a loadout setting module like the F-14/15/16/2 aircraft?

loadout module is already available each aircrafts(F-14 15 16 F-2). maybe in "object modifier" category in module section

loadout module is already available each aircrafts(F-14 15 16 F-2). maybe in "object modifier" category in module section

Sorry, I should have been more clear with that post.  I meant, are the A-164R and A-143R getting a loadout module with the update too?

Sorry, I should have been more clear with that post.  I meant, are the A-164R and A-143R getting a loadout module with the update too?

well looks like i misunderstand you said too, currently A-164R/A-134R doesn't have module but will add it soon as possible.

Hey Firewill, it has happened again: can´t find the FIR ammo/missile box on Zeus anymore... it´s not on empty>supplies category... is it gone? How can I use "open Dialog" and customize your jets using mcc/zeus etc? (inside a mission/real time arma3, not in 3D/2d editor, I mean)

Nevermind... a mission on Tanoa had many categories on Zeus disabled... testing on virtual arsenal, the empty>supplies>FIR objects is back in the right place! Just arma3 being arma =)

Cheers!

Try to set gps target 1 to slot 1 and laser target  2 to slot 2 . they all turn to red circle 

Try to set gps target 1 to slot 1 and laser target  2 to slot 2 . they all turn to red circle 

slot is not save GPS and LSR target, just save location.(mean no slot 1 for gps / slot 2 for lsr)

GPS/LSR is only activate when you pressing SEL Button.

Something seems to be making most of your planes want to pitch up a lot.  Did you or BIS change something?

It's very frustrating when you're trying to use the targeting system (which is kinda hard to use, tbh.  Also, maybe some kind of limited GPS targeting ability for planes when not carrying a targeting pod (for aircraft with that capability)?  That would be nice.

always change even i didn't adjust :-(

And I've got one of those missing blank actions.  What's that supposed to be?

its fake action, fix for some people didn't see the get in action.

AWS updated on first page

v1.15

Some Preparation work for EA-18G

• Like 1

Good Morning(or evening as the case may be)

Just a question of curiosity. On the F-16C,Why can't you load GBU-39 SDB or GBU-53 SDB  on the inboard stations? I was a Aviation Ordnanceman  on the A-6 intruder back in the '80 and usually Station loading restrictions were because of size. I would not think this is the case with an SDB.

Just wondering.

Good Morning(or evening as the case may be)

Just a question of curiosity. On the F-16C,Why can't you load GBU-39 SDB or GBU-53 SDB  on the inboard stations? I was a Aviation Ordnanceman  on the A-6 intruder back in the '80 and usually Station loading restrictions were because of size. I would not think this is the case with an SDB.

Just wondering.

because i don't found photo like you said.

aaq.jpg?m=1371922363

middle

BRU-61SBDAIM9X2.jpg

middle

21271036619_f251128205_b.jpg

middle

rtn_202407sdbII_f16d725.jpg

middle

4577616863952112135_11n.jpg

...middle

Israel_Air_Force_F_16I_fighter_aircraft_

and middle again.

of course, photo isn't everything for making addon, however photo is reliable sources too.

if any photo about SDB on inner pylon, maybe i'll support for that later.