Kolmain

(Co30) Evolution-A3

I can concur with Bullet's findings.

Also I did notice that some of the Ei disappear instantly after you kill them.

If I recall the original evo had it perfect where some if not most would disappear fairly quick to prevent lag but some would stay much longer to give the feeling of persistence and also you could be resourceful and use their assets.

As for armor I did notice it gets pretty heavy over time starting by the 3rd liberated town we noticed Shilkas and by the 4rth T72's mixed in.

I would tone down the heavy air until the map is maybe half complete then unleash and maybe put much more Technical's near the beginning to make us feel more manly and let the noobs gain confidence as it gets harder =D

Still a great effort nonetheless!

Agreed with your findings about the armor and the insta-despawns of enemy infantry.

We encountered our first armor yesterday in the form of several Shilkas between towns 3 and 4, and a single T72 in town 4, same as you.

Have you had any luck with functional FARPs?

Another thing we've noticed is that none of the vehicles respawn except the Hummers, and then only if they were abandoned, not destroyed.

Armed vehicles don't respawn, and once destroyed, disappear entirely and cannot be repaired.

Looking forward to hear from Kolmain.

Agreed with your findings about the armor and the insta-despawns of enemy infantry.

We encountered our first armor yesterday in the form of several Shilkas between towns 3 and 4, and a single T72 in town 4, same as you.

Have you had any luck with functional FARPs?

Another thing we've noticed is that none of the vehicles respawn except the Hummers, and then only if they were abandoned, not destroyed.

Armed vehicles don't respawn, and once destroyed, disappear entirely and cannot be repaired.

Looking forward to hear from Kolmain.

I have not really tried FARPS.

I would say a little less enemy vehicles but more diverse and deadlier Ai that do not instantly disappear when you kill them would make it more fun.

I've played this a bit now but I'd like to know exactly how to create FARPS/MASH and do HALO jumps. I'm stumped and have no success to do this.

Hello! I was wondering If it is possible to add a mod(i.e., RHS USAF or GREF) as teams on the map? If there is a guide that would be helpful. Thank you!

Hey all, long time no see. CUP changed some class names since I released this which broke the mission. I just finished bug fixing and getting it working again. Putting it up on an Official Evo Classic server (US East) if anyone wants to join and submit feedback! Workshop should update tonight with new mission file.

• Like 1

I've only seen one.

I'm going to make one though. I've been doing Domination on my server so haven't had time because of updates.

Are you interested in playing?