Sign in to follow this  
Scrivener

Ultimate addon pack available!

I just saw this 350MB addon for OpFlashpoint on Fileplanet.com - Ultimate Addon Pack 1. It looks unnofficial, but supposedly adds hundreds of new goodies to the game... weapons, vehicles, etc. Downloading it now...

URL would help...also, could you be kind enough to copy and paste the readme, so everyone can see what addons are in there?

Ta smile.gif

It's just a compilation of already existing addons. Might be interesting for those who want to have everything, but for more picky people like me, it's better to just download those addons of preference, else I tend to loose the overview.

It is definetly not related to the upcoming official patch, that's for sure...

>Included Items<

It is linked from the fileplanet mainpage, you can hardly miss it. If you still do, look it up here!

Could someone who has that pack tell me if all the original readme files from the addons etc. are included in the pack?

Yes, all the original readme files from the addons are included. Its basiclly all the addons that you can download put into 1.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ahm11 @ Oct. 06 2002,14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, all the original readme files from the addons are included. Its basiclly all the addons that you can download put into 1.<span id='postcolor'>

Then it might be even worthy to download. By no means I'm going to install all of them but those readme files will help to sort them out and pick anything I prefer to use.

Does that "Civilian vehicle pack" include Mehanic's cars?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Spitfire @ Oct. 06 2002,14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does that "Civilian vehicle pack" include Mehanic's cars?<span id='postcolor'>

No , it's an old civilian vehicles pack made by Devil , it includes lots of (badly) reskinned vehicles

from what i've seen in the list , here are my conclusions :

- there are a lot of obsolete addons

- a few of them might not work with resistance

- 75% of the addons included are old obsolete and useless reskins

- this pack lacks some great addons

- almost all the addons are "minor" ones

- most of those addons are early ofp addons that are more like experiments than addons

- a few of them risk to cause compatibility issues with newer and better addons

and i forgot to add : most of these addons are useless

and some choices from the authors are not understandable :

why including the old ASF russian units (with only a few small differences in the sking) when you can have the best of the best : the UCE's russian units ?

why including sooooooooooo many sucky russian weapon addons (that are only small config changes or reskins) when you can have the kegetys' pack ?

i wouldn't call it ultimate addon pack , but obolete and useless addon pack

i wouldn't download 300 mb's of that crap .......

most of the addons that are in the pack can be found on www.ofp.info

i don't dissapprove the concept , but would have been better to take the cream of the cream of the addons only

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 06 2002,15:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the kegety's pack ?<span id='postcolor'>

Kegetys' pack tounge.gif

Lol Ran, chatting with yaself smile.gif?

Anyway, I find the pack very usefull... If u dont want them all, only take some of them. Its that easy smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blomstermann @ Oct. 06 2002,14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol Ran, chatting with yaself smile.gif?

Anyway, I find the pack very usefull... If u dont want them all, only take some of them. Its that easy smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i don't want any of those since i already got them all

but personnaly i find really useless the fact of downloading 300 mb's for only haveing 100 or 75 mb's of interesting addons

it's a pack and you can't dl the parts of this pack one by one , you see ? it's the principe of a pack , to have everything in one package , but the content of that package right now sucks , it looks like the creators did just take addon in an obsolete addon folder without giving a fuck about what was in it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blomstermann @ Oct. 06 2002,14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol Ran, chatting with yaself smile.gif?

Anyway, I find the pack very usefull... If u dont want them all, only take some of them. Its that easy smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No wonder how he got 2458 post.

It's most of the first ofp addons

and i like the pack it's easy when i reinstall ofp i just install the pack

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Oct. 06 2002,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blomstermann @ Oct. 06 2002,14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol Ran, chatting with yaself smile.gif?

and i like the pack it's easy when i reinstall ofp i just install the pack<span id='postcolor'>

and the 200+ useless addons that come with it .......

Nice concept...but some very outdated stuff in this pack.

I'll wait until an updated version comes out (if ever).

I totally agree with Ran

I remember lots of these addons, from way back... alot of them are totally useless

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 06 2002,16:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Oct. 06 2002,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blomstermann @ Oct. 06 2002,14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol Ran, chatting with yaself smile.gif?

and i like the pack it's easy when i reinstall ofp i just install the pack<span id='postcolor'>

and the 200+ useless addons that come with it .......<span id='postcolor'>

Ran i think we by now know that you dont like the pack. smile.gif

how the hell would you know ........... GET BACK YOU MINDREADERS

tounge.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif

what i've done with winzip is create my own personal pack which i think are quality addons, plus i can just add things to the zip file

e.g.

Most of kegetys's addons

most of DKM mods

HK pack definitely

a few of mehanic's cars

and a few islands

when i unistall OFP i just unzip this and everything is there

I am bored

The main problem with addons is finding servers which have them installed, maps that use them and another 12-20 people to play the maps with.

All these issues are dealth with on the [sES] server, who have a limited addon pack (16mb - even 56Kers can download that) and around 15 Quality maps that use the addons.

This addon-pack is also shared by Vetserver.

So if you wanna play addons online get the pack and visit the server.

http://skunkmonkey.net/addons/sesaddonpack.exe

IF you want to know whats included

www.suicidesquad.com/addons.htm