Not sure why they bother with camo if they're going to wear that Keffiyeh into battle.

My guess would be national pride trumps tactical sense?

• Like 1

My guess would be national pride trumps tactical sense?

lol, to be fair though they won't carry them into battle. Love how the YPG are looking, you nailed it.

I want to report a minor visual "bug". The turret on the iraqi and peshmerga BMP1s shows their respective flags upside down.

I've got a problem with IS Squad Leader isc_is_squad_leader_o

No entry '.model'

Not a big issue, but just wondering if anyone has encountered it? Can't find anything relating to isc_is_squad_leader_o in my RPT.

Is anyone able to explain to me how to disable the randomization script? I'd like to add some custom loadouts to some units and keep the script for others.

Is anyone able to explain to me how to disable the randomization script? I'd like to add some custom loadouts to some units and keep the script for others.

in the init field for the unit, tell it to fire off a .sqf.

Inside your .sqf, make it sleep for like 6 seconds, that will allow the randomization stuff to do it's thing.

Now delete everything like with the removeallweapons command and taylor it to your own needs   :)

Anybody by chance have a CTI or warfare mission made using this mod??? Me and my friends have been wanting a cti "preferably" (or warfare) mission using this mod for quite awhile now.

Looking very good! What vehicles have you got in mind for both factions?

Anybody by chance have a CTI or warfare mission made using this mod??? Me and my friends have been wanting a cti "preferably" (or warfare) mission using this mod for quite awhile now.

Anybody???

Are there captured "armored" units for isis, dont really see a representation of them so much as the many pickup truck/technical vehicles that are shown???

Below is a picture of exactly one of every unit in the IS faction:

IS_Units_zpskibnputf.jpg

Plenty of armor in there to play with.

Also some sneaky T-34s:

IS_T34_zps5v1xuv9g.jpg

These (the T-34s) were added for the heck of it.  They do not spawn with the ALIVE system.

Now that I think about it, there are some urals too, armed and unarmed.

• Like 1

My partner in crime is away doing some IRL stuff this month.  While I'm waiting for some updated textures, I went ahead and made the config for CUP vehicles to see how hard the transition would be.  Good news is that ~80% worked fine.  Bad news is some of the textures will need another round of love.  Also the CUP vehicle pack does not have the coyotas so some of the technicals will be unavailable until they are part of CUP.

Also I noticed that for some reason, cup launchers now damage RHS tanks just fine.  Also CUP tanks can kill RHS ones too.   I many use a blend of CUP and RHS tanks where I need to fill some gaps.

The major news is that I finally got my custom ISIS language working!   B)

Starting with the next version, now the IS units will yell out versions of "allah ackbar" for all their combat shouts.   I'm pretty stoked about this as I fought for a long time to understand how to implement this little morsel of goodness.  HUGE props to massi for helping me figure it out, thanks man!

As a reminder, the next version will not change any dependencies.   It will "complete" the mod.  Thereafter I will work toward full CUP change.

• Like 4

Hi, is there any chance u can add this kind of balaclava to the isis units? thank you :D

Delux_Balaclava.jpg

any plans to add iranian militia or regular iranian army?

Haven't really considered it.   Might look into thier activities.

IA SF.  Uniform texture courtesy of road runner

IA_SF_zpsb0m2dpim.png

• Like 3

There's an olive one of those in RHS...Ok take base texture and make it black, check... take icon and make it black...check.   Write config as an inheritance of the base class, add custom textures... check.  Doesn't appear in VA  o.0

Also tried to make a derivative of the RHS RPG backpack because the default one has an infernally small storage space.  No go   :huh:

Hi, is there any chance u can add this kind of balaclava to the isis units? thank you :D

Delux_Balaclava.jpg

Finally solved an issue with my IP hummers not getting the custom textures.  A few extra cans of spray paint and wa-laa...

IP_HMMWV_zpsqvhbvldt.png

Also Offroads:

IP_Offroad_zpsgwpz98jy.png

Very close to releasing another version... just have to work out a few more issues...

• Like 1

Version 7 is now out!   B)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dm10b4t0fj37itj/%40ISC_v07.7z

Changelog:

V 7.0

- Added: YPG
- Added: Iraqi Police
- Added: Custom Language to IS and al-Nusra units
- Changed: Redid random weapons. Infantry units should no longer need to reload after a random weapon is assigned
- Fixed: Texture mismatch on SAA BMP-2
- Fixed: Texture mismatch on al-Nusra BMP-1
  • Like 2

Accuracy, I finally had a chance to sit down with this last night and my goodness, your ISIS faction is the single best ISIS mod I have ever tried. This is like the RHS of unit mods for fighters and armies for the region.

Thanks so much for the hard work. It shows.

• Like 2