I had fixed the UGL_F error, and tried to rename Motorized_MTP group to just Motorized.

I hope this can fix the ALiVE compatible issue.

Awesome. I'll check for you later. :)

• Like 1

Hi Lordbooka. Unfortunately, using COREV_AFG, motorized groups still don't spawn. That's the only one I tried but it's the main one I'm I'm looking to use right now.

Sorry, I wish I could be more help but I know nothing about group configs.

One question though. I notice that all of your motorized groups say "(old)" next to them. What does that mean? Am I using the correct faction name for the groups I'm looking to spawn? I mean, I know the faction name is correct because I used the config viewer in the editor. I guess what I'm asking is, is that the correct faction name for the motorized groups for the African Insurgents you just re-wrote the code for? I'm assuming so but I just don't know why you label all your motorized groups as "(old)?"

• Like 1

ombron (Christoph) just enlightened me how to make the groups compatible with ALiVE, I think I may need some times to study and figure it out.

The (old) prefixed groups are identical to the new ones, they are been there just for the compatible purpose with some missions which use old group classnames (COREV_Motorized).

• Like 1

Hi,

I have the same issue with the UGL_F with scope "private" with some other mods, and I still don't find how to fix that.

Can you give the information please ?

I actually try to make an alternate config' file to fix that but it always seems to come back.

Hi,

I have the same issue with the UGL_F with scope "private" with some other mods, and I still don't find how to fix that.

Can you give the information please ?

I actually try to make an alternate config' file to fix that but it always seems to come back.

I assume BIS would properly fix this issue in the future, since there is no way to solve this unless we have to duplicate the whole UGL_F class.

Hi,

And what have you done exactly to being able to get your mod working without having the error message popping at start ?

I have some mods that don't generate this issue, majorly weapons ones. Some big mods, like ACE or RHS don't pop it at all. It just happened with some little ones, and strangely even with weapons that don't even have any element refered to UGL_F, not even a useless External Class Reference in the config.cpp.

But if I correctly understand what you said in your answer, I'll have to copy/paste the entire UGL_F class from the BI files to the mods file cpp to get this error out ?

EDIT : Just tried to copy/paste the content of UGL_F, GrenadeLauncher and define the Default External Class Reference inside one of the file that causing the error to pop out and don't change anything.

I know that deleting the UGL_F : UGL_F {} line in the SMG_02_Base inside the weapons_F config/bin file change something for some mods but clearly not solve the entire problem. And like I don't want to use an original BI file modifed for multiple reasons, I replace back the original one.

I actually tracking each error messages because I want to use an error free modded version, and check often the RPT files, but unfortunatly, the RPT file don't mentioned any file for the origin of this issue.

But like the error message informed that there is an error creating UGL_F with scope=private, I assume that it's because of the line already mentioned in the base class for SMG_02 (don't really know why a SMG has a UGL section in fact, so don't understand why BI Team do this) and like the base class is on scope=private, that's surely the origin.

EDIT 02 : By following your answer, I tried to copy/paste the content of UGL_F and GrenadeLauncher with the External Class Reference needed inside an alternate config file for fix this issue and adding the scope= 2; line inside the UGL_F class and it seems to be fine. No more popping error message. Thanks for giving your idea.

Hi,

And what have you done exactly to being able to get your mod working without having the error message popping at start ?

I have some mods that don't generate this issue, majorly weapons ones. Some big mods, like ACE or RHS don't pop it at all. It just happened with some little ones, and strangely even with weapons that don't even have any element refered to UGL_F, not even a useless External Class Reference in the config.cpp.

But if I correctly understand what you said in your answer, I'll have to copy/paste the entire UGL_F class from the BI files to the mods file cpp to get this error out ?

EDIT : Just tried to copy/paste the content of UGL_F, GrenadeLauncher and define the Default External Class Reference inside one of the file that causing the error to pop out and don't change anything.

I know that deleting the UGL_F : UGL_F {} line in the SMG_02_Base inside the weapons_F config/bin file change something for some mods but clearly not solve the entire problem. And like I don't want to use an original BI file modifed for multiple reasons, I replace back the original one.

I actually tracking each error messages because I want to use an error free modded version, and check often the RPT files, but unfortunatly, the RPT file don't mentioned any file for the origin of this issue.

But like the error message informed that there is an error creating UGL_F with scope=private, I assume that it's because of the line already mentioned in the base class for SMG_02 (don't really know why a SMG has a UGL section in fact, so don't understand why BI Team do this) and like the base class is on scope=private, that's surely the origin.

EDIT 02 : By following your answer, I tried to copy/paste the content of UGL_F and GrenadeLauncher with the External Class Reference needed inside an alternate config file for fix this issue and adding the scope= 2; line inside the UGL_F class and it seems to be fine. No more popping error message. Thanks for giving your idea.

My apology,

I did mentioned wrong about duplicated class UGL_F, in fact, it is to duplicate the whole SMG_02 class (which this method, the modded weapons that use UGL can still compatible with other mods, however we have to sacrifice the compatibility of SMGs instead).

Hi,

My apology,

I did mentioned wrong about duplicated class UGL_F, in fact, it is to duplicate the whole SMG_02 class (which this method, the modded weapons that use UGL can still compatible with other mods, however we have to sacrifice the compatibility of SMGs instead).

I don't have to do this in fact.

Like you probably already read in my signature, I have find a way with the UGL_F class that completely solve the issue.

I don't have to sacrifice anything, tested ingame and in Virtual Arsenal.

The thing that I still don't understand is that the UGL_F class is define as scope=0 in the config' file view ingame but the scope=0 line is not visible at all for the class inside the config' file itself. And the modification I've done is effective only if I duplicate the GrenadeLauncher and UGL_F class, if I just add the line I want, it's not take in consideration.

Well, in any case, if you just want to have the file I've done, you just have to place like any other mod, in a mod folder, then launch the game and don't have this message anymore, or even just for see what I said about for the UGL_F and scope line.

The other thing is that you surely already see all that I mentioned and already have your own fix. Even if you mistake what you said, you helped me to find a solution !

• Like 1

Hi lordbooka!

Just a small bug report; I've been using your weapons a lot and noticed a small issue with the lee enfield. AI don't do the bolt anim and can shoot way faster than they should - almost like an auto fire mod.

I think the mosin and the karsk have the same problem.

Keep up the awesome work! ;)

Hey lordbooka!

I came to know your mod via my involvment in RAVAGE and my building missions with that framework.  Your mod was added into my missions as a source of cool weapons and outfits (some of them are exclusively available your mod) which to my great joy even was made compatible with RHS. 

But I come here to ask for a little documentation on the less-than-obvious features of your mod.  Some of the prefixes the WarfareThai items have in arsenal let me wonder if I haven't been missing out on a few very great mission making opportunities.  I'm talking about the stuff labeled e.g. (quest) gold bar.  I tried to check in BIS standard triggers if a named NPC has them in inventory (ya know, classic quests: "Go there, bring me that, get some reward."), which works great with BIS items like FAK or mine detector.  But I couldn't get it to work with any of the WarfareThai items.  Any advice how to utilize those quest items? 

Thanks for your help and thanks for a great mod!

tourist

• Like 1

@all WarfareThai users:

did anyone experience the same bug as me after A3 1.68 stable?  Most of the WFT weapons are gone from arsenal.  Even if no other mods are loaded, all but a small selection are gone.  These weapons still present include the PPsh family and a Norinco SMG.  All the others - gone! 

And in one case, a weapon has "switched it's gender" from Rifle to launcher: the Norinco Type 69 (an AK clone rifle) is now an  RPG launcher...

Just wanted to share the problem; maybe someone knows of an easy fix? Or can confirm the same bug?

45 minutes ago, tourist said:

@all WarfareThai users:

did anyone experience the same bug as me after A3 1.68 stable?  Most of the WFT weapons are gone from arsenal.  Even if no other mods are loaded, all but a small selection are gone.  These weapons still present include the PPsh family and a Norinco SMG.  All the others - gone! 

And in one case, a weapon has "switched it's gender" from Rifle to launcher: the Norinco Type 69 (an AK clone rifle) is now an  RPG launcher...

Just wanted to share the problem; maybe someone knows of an easy fix? Or can confirm the same bug?

there is no easy fix for this.

This is the exact same thing that happened to the NATO_RUS weapons pack.

The author will have to fix it, lets hope he'll respond faster than Massi.

Hey lordbooka,

nice to see you back in the saddle!  Regarding the update I have a question:

What's the deal with the "New WarfareThai" mod on SWS that Berlioz has published? 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1105928938

Are you working together or independently? And what does this mean permission-wise for missions and mods using the original WFT content?  

Kind Regards

tourist 

8 hours ago, tourist said:

Hey lordbooka,

nice to see you back in the saddle!  Regarding the update I have a question:

What's the deal with the "New WarfareThai" mod on SWS that Berlioz has published? 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1105928938

Are you working together or independently? And what does this mean permission-wise for missions and mods using the original WFT content?  

Kind Regards

tourist 

It is his independent project to keep this mod alive (thanks a lot Berlioz!).

I already briefly informed Berlioz about what to change in the new version, then it is depend on him to update his version with the new one -or he can  maintain his version as legacy.

Most of updated contents in the new version are related to fixing/optimizing the models, improving module scripts, and adding some new items. So, let's hope it won't be conflicted with other mods.

• Like 1

v0.1.5.4
- Migrated to use firing soundsets from vanilla weapons.
- Most of WFT weapons have beeen default loaded with vanilla magazines.
- Some pistols now can be equiped with flashlight.
- Added M231 FPW with Beta C Mag (Auto556x45_M231_BetaC).
- Added GP-25 grenade launcher to AK-type variants.
- Added Drone Recon (COREV_B_UAV_Recon, COREV_O_UAV_Recon, COREV_I_UAV_Recon) and Drone Explosive (COREV_B_UAV_Explosive, COREV_O_UAV_Explosive, COREV_I_UAV_Explosive).
- Added Deployable Drones (ItmTol_UAVMini, ItmTol_UAVMiniBomb).
- Added custom HandleDamage EventHandler to SoldierWB, SoldierEB, SoldierGB classes.
- Added cooldown for consumable items.
- WarfareThai Simple Heal Module now requires "(Tool) First-Aid Kit" (ItmTol_Bandage).
- Adjusted the origin point of consumable item models (moved them a little bit above the ground level).
- Disabled "WarfareThai Enable Player Marker Module" (COREV_Logic_PlayerMarkerEnable) and "WarfareThai Enable Spotting Distance Report" (COREV_Logic_SpottingReportDistance).
- Fixed the WarfareThai weapons were not show in Virtual Arsenal.
- Fixed WarfareThai Animals.
- Fixed camo selections on TRG-21 GL black skin variants.
- Fixed missing textures on some WarfareThai vehicles.
- Fixed some minor issues.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Nice to see you back in action LordBooka! :D

If I may ask, what are the new HandleDamage EH for?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, haleks said:

Nice to see you back in action LordBooka! :D

If I may ask, what are the new HandleDamage EH for?

Thanks haleks!
The handleDamage Event is for WarfareThai 3D Spotting Target module (aim down sights then press "T"), this new event will make enemy also been spotted when shot by player.

This event will do nothing when WarfareThai 3D Spotting Target module is disabled.

• Like 2

v0.1.5.5
- This iteration is for multiplayer testing purpose, the sooner update might be certaintly expected to come.
- Renamed Mod from WarfareThai Ex. Thai Armed Force to WarfareThai EX. (the shorter the better)
- Fixed WFT armored vehicles not show up in Zeus.
- Fixed C130J static's ramps cannot be opened.
- WFT MMGs now can be equipped with Suppressor.
- Added new weapons: CAR-15 model N-23 PDW 5.56mm (Auto556x45_N23PDW), DOE 9mm SMG(Smg9x19_DOE), vz. 61 Skorpion (Pstl765x17_VZ61,20Rnd_765x17_VZ61), PP-9 Klin (Pstl9x18_PP9,20Rnd_9x18_PP9), MAC-11 (Pstl9x19_MAC11), Micro Uzi (Pstl9x19_MicroUzi), Flashlight (PstlTool_Flashlight), Handheld Spotlight (PstlTool_Spotlight).
- Added new glasses: Halo (COREV_G_Halo_Ring).
- Added new quest items: Generic Key (ItmObj_Key_A, ItmObj_Key_B, ItmObj_Key_C, ItmObj_Key_D), and Vehicle Key (ItmObj_Key_Veh).
- Added new editor objects: Light Source Fluorescence (COREV_Object_Light_A), Light Source Bulb (COREV_Object_Light_B), Old TV (COREV_Object_TV_Old), and Radio Unit Type A (COREV_Object_RadioUnit_A).
- Added new storage objects: Desk (COREV_Ammobox_TableDesk), Office Cabinet (COREV_Ammobox_OfficeCabinet_01), Office Table New (COREV_Ammobox_OfficeTable_01), and Office Table Old (COREV_Ammobox_OfficeTable_02).
- Added animation source for C130J Static (this animationSource ["engine_hide_source",1,true]).
- Added 4 new faces: COREV_LampreyHead_01, COREV_LampreyHead_02, COREV_LampreyHead_03, COREV_LampreyHead_04.
- Added support for Ryan's Zombies and Demons mod.
- Renamed COREV_Logic_StatusRegainDisable to "Item Consumtion Effect" Module.
- WFT "Item Consumtion Effect" module (COREV_Logic_StatusRegainDisable) now can execute custom codes after eat, drank, and using money. The arguments will be who (_this select 0), item added after consumed (_this select 1), and value added afer consumed (_this select 2). For example: _this call {(_this select 0) setDamage 1}; : player will died after consumed the item.
- Removed the redundant insignia patches.
- Removed an ability to open virtual map on whiteboard objects.

Ryan's Zombies and Demons classes:
"COREV_Z_RyanZedHookFast_A","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookFast_B","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookFast_C","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookFast_D","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookFast_E","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookFast_F",
"COREV_Z_RyanZedHookCrawler_A","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookCrawler_B","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookCrawler_C","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookCrawler_D","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookCrawler_E","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookCrawler_F",
"COREV_Z_RyanZedHookMedium_A","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookMedium_B","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookMedium_C","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookMedium_D","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookMedium_E","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookMedium_F",
"COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSlow_A","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSlow_B","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSlow_C","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSlow_D","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSlow_E","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSlow_F",
"COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSpider_A","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSpider_B","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSpider_C","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSpider_D","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSpider_E","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSpider_F",
"COREV_Z_RyanZedHookWalker_A","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookWalker_B","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookWalker_C","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookWalker_D","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookWalker_E","COREV_Z_RyanZedHookWalker_F"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

v0.1.5.6
- This iteration is for multiplayer testing purpose, the sooner update might be certaintly expected to come (again).
- Added new editor objects (furnitures): Old TV (COREV_Object_TV_Old_B), Radio Unit Type B to E (COREV_Object_RadioUnit_B -to- #E), Headphones (COREV_Object_Headphones), Kitchen Sink (COREV_Ammobox_KitchenSink), Metal Desk (COREV_Ammobox_MetalDesk), Metal Table (COREV_Ammobox_MetalTable), Toilet (COREV_Object_Toilet), Servers Rack (COREV_Object_ServersRack),Light Source Fluorescence #2 (COREV_Object_Light_C), Microphone Small (COREV_Object_Microphone_A), Microphone Table (COREV_Object_Microphone_B).
- Reduced the total of Ryan's zombie classnames to COREV_Z_RyanZedHookFast, COREV_Z_RyanZedHookCrawler, COREV_Z_RyanZedHookMedium, COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSlow, COREV_Z_RyanZedHookSpider, COREV_Z_RyanZedHookWalker
- Added WarfareThai Ryan Zeds Customize(COREV_Logic_RyanZedHook), and WarfareThai Ryan Zeds Spawner(COREV_Logic_RyanZedHookSpawner). Requires Ryan's Zombies and Demon mod.
- Added a new weapon: CAR-15 model N-23 PDW 5.56mm Beta-C (Auto556x45_N23PDW_BetaC).
- WFT consumable items now can support in a basic level for MCC and Ravage survival module.
- Removed the redundant objects classnames which had not been used anymore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

v0.1.5.6 hot fix #1
- Fixed the compatible issues between WarfareThai and Ryan's zombies on Dedicated Server.
- Fixed the bugs about zombies detecting ability on Dedicated Server.
- Fixed the zombies were not spawned properly on Dedicated Server.
- Fixed the damage system when being attacked by a zombie on Dedicated Server.