If you want to fix it by yourself, just added:

hasBipod = 1;

to somewhere inside Auto556x45_Minimi_A class like this:

descriptionShort = "$STR_desc_short_556x45_LMG";
	deployedPivot = "bipod";
	hasBipod = 1; <---- add this

Anyway, you can download the patch here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ox59ui2532cbu8d/wftupdate012.rar

just past the new @WarfareThaiEXTAF folder over the old one.

v0.1.2

- Fixed: WFT's Off-Roads cannot do FFV.

- Fixed: FNMinimi can now use its own Bipod as intend.

- Fixed: Decreased the 8mm mauser performance.

- Fixed: Increased 7.62mm R performance.

- Changed: Insignia selection menu now has its own button on Inventory Screen (the blue button).

- Added new module: Enable Arsenal Loadout - player can load an inventory preset which were saved in Virsual Arsenal.

- Fixed some minor issues.

Edited by lordbooka

Thanks for sending us the latest update :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Missing the baseclass of weapon firing sound config is something related to

1) using the old game version (which the new sound engine was not been implemented yet).

2) some mods are inherit the weapon baseclasses, then made a conflict with WFT mod.

3) dumping all mod files to Arma 3\Addons

By the way, I recommend to delete the whole game folder, then reinstall the fresh game and not dump any mod files to ArmA 3\Addons.

Just FYI, it´s fixed and yes you are right. I unistalled the game and follow your instructions and it´s done now I don´t have any problem with the MOD. Thank you very much, please when you can check your PM´s in armaholic. Thank you again. :)

Just FYI, it´s fixed and yes you are right. I unistalled the game and follow your instructions and it´s done now I don´t have any problem with the MOD. Thank you very much, please when you can check your PM´s in armaholic. Thank you again. :)

Your welcome! :D

Download!

v0.1.3

- Changed bikey signature from coreva3c to coreva3d.

- Added new weapon: HK33A3.

- Fixed: missing HK33's textures.

- Changed: Rename Takistan faction to Middle-East, and CDF to Eastern European.

- Changed: Temporary disable magazineGroups[] compatibility.

- Changed: Suicide bomb now has its own button in Inventory Screen.

- Changed: Tactical Deerstand can no longer disassemble to backpack.

- Optional to compatible with RHS:Escalation.

- Some weapons now can possibly support ACE3 (overheat & backblast).

- Consumable items can possibly support ACE3 (Food items increase Blood: Drink items reduce Pain).

- Fixed some minor issues.

Thanks for sending us the latest release :cool:

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

This is hot fix for 0.1.3 (update to 0.1.3.1)

v0.1.3.1

• Fixed: missing some variables when player has been killed.
  • Changed: Reduced the effect of consumable items.

Download Patch!

Thanks for sending us the latest release :cool:

The small patch (28.2MB) is also available seperatly on our downloadpage.

hi lordbooka

I'm having some issues with the new release (0.13 with or without patch): i start arma 3 with just your mod loaded, started a new mission on the editor, place any player unit, then if i go to place another unit and click between the 'SIDE' options on the drop down menu i get a game freeze and have to open task manager and shut it down so it would seem trying to select 'SIDE' in the mission editor is causing a crash.

i'm pretty sure its this mod as i have no problems testing with either vanilla arma or any other mod, anyone else noticed an issue?

also in my eagerness to upgrade i stupidly deleted version 0.12 so i can't even roll back and check the previous version again (i never had this problem before)

hope its an easy fix cos i use your awesome mod for pretty much everything these days, weapons pack, vehicles, uniforms and usable fridge! keep up the good work

hi lordbooka

I'm having some issues with the new release (0.13 with or without patch): i start arma 3 with just your mod loaded, started a new mission on the editor, place any player unit, then if i go to place another unit and click between the 'SIDE' options on the drop down menu i get a game freeze and have to open task manager and shut it down so it would seem trying to select 'SIDE' in the mission editor is causing a crash.

i'm pretty sure its this mod as i have no problems testing with either vanilla arma or any other mod, anyone else noticed an issue?

also in my eagerness to upgrade i stupidly deleted version 0.12 so i can't even roll back and check the previous version again (i never had this problem before)

hope its an easy fix cos i use your awesome mod for pretty much everything these days, weapons pack, vehicles, uniforms and usable fridge! keep up the good work

Thanks lordfrith!

I also have the same issue with you and this is still on going for the investigation. I initially think it is caused by A3 1.42 hotfix (because this issue never occurred before).

Anyway, I will find the way to solve this bug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as I can go, I think it is because of Mission Editor since A3 1.42 hotfix can't handle too many factions (and units) in one column with the same or high "Priority" value (is it caused by the new mod.cpp features?).

As for now, wait about 1-2 seconds before switch to another faction or side can help somehow (the freezing still here, but chance is lower than before).

This patch could reduce the chance of freezing when combine with the method mention above.

Patch It!

Edited by lordbooka

thanks for that lordbooka, i'm not sure if its the update or just waiting before i select side in the editor but it seems a lot more stable. i've still had a couple of crashes but its fine to work with just now. there seems to have been a few problems with the last A3 update (my pet goat doesn't move anymore) so i'll be patient. your speedy response is much appreciated!

thanks for that lordbooka, i'm not sure if its the update or just waiting before i select side in the editor but it seems a lot more stable. i've still had a couple of crashes but its fine to work with just now. there seems to have been a few problems with the last A3 update (my pet goat doesn't move anymore) so i'll be patient. your speedy response is much appreciated!

Here is hotfix#3 which I think I can manage to get ridge of it (hopefully).

Ghutra (I presumed :))

wDjWqtN.jpg3f6sIdx.jpg

Edited by lordbooka
  • Like 1

@lordbooka: it's me but I can't find the way to have the bomb-vest working - pls assist - thanks

@lordbooka: it's me but I can't find the way to have the bomb-vest working - pls assist - thanks

just bring up the inventory screen, then holding CTRL and double-click LEFT mouse button on Bomb Vest Icon. The chance to success detonate is 1/3.

Here is hotfix#3 which I think I can manage to get ridge of it (hopefully).

Hi, for some reason the Tactical Flak Jacket don´t have Armour value. Is that hotfix can patch / fix the problem?. Regards.

Hi, for some reason the Tactical Flak Jacket don´t have Armour value. Is that hotfix can patch / fix the problem?. Regards.

Thanks for inform me about this, I will check it as soon as possible.

Hey Lordbooka, I was wondering if you had any plans or had given any thought to doing a separate release for your weapons or even just your bolt-action rifles, which are the best I've seen yet on Arma 3.

Hey Lordbooka, I was wondering if you had any plans or had given any thought to doing a separate release for your weapons or even just your bolt-action rifles, which are the best I've seen yet on Arma 3.

You can keep only COREVAnimations*, COREVWeaponsEXTAF*, COREVLiteItems*, and COREVUnBinEXTAF* just for the weapons.